Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

You have to take into account that the signs are based on the moon calendar and not in the sun calendar as we all know. So first you have to know your bith date on the hebrew calendar and then know which sig you truly are. there are some date convertors in the internet...

That gave me... Libra :)

or TISHREI in Hebrew!

there's a 13th sign in the fall.. the sagittarius period is normally shorter or something..

Ophiuchus is supposedly between 29th November and 17th December but I think it's pretty much been discounted in general although there's still some support for it in some quarters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus_%28astrology%29

Guest groovyguy

Sagittarius energy rules today! Practice forgiveness. Stand up for something you. Believe in!! [Madonna's Instagram]

1658_439813862770616_460256384_n.jpg

208999_320851931371467_52932488_n.jpg

"Malala Yousafzai returns to school! Another Freedom fighter to look up to and be inspired by! She is defenition of BRAVE!"

Muse, so true. This girl is not only brave but an inspiration to all women and girls in the world.

Sabrina, you are another of our great Aries people here. :laugh:

Guest groovyguy

21 March 2013

There is a little bit of Capricorn in all of us! Loosen those chains around you heart! Work hard but don’t be so hard on yourself!

20130321-pictures-madonna-instagram-capricorn.jpg

Guest groovyguy

did she post anything for Gemini??

13 March 2013

At sunSet we move into the energy of Gemini. Aspects of every sign are in our DNA! What we do during this time will affect our whole month next year. Think BIG!

735186_10151556038974402_687363880_n.jpg

I've ALWAYS identified with my moon sign more than capricorn. Besides being good with money and self-deprecating @ times I just don't think I'm one. :fag:

Reading just a little about Kabbalah and the 12 days of Aries because I wanted to see what the connection was, it sounds like it goes through the zodiac with each one day you work on each sign affects the upcoming month of that sign. Each of the days and what they say under each sign is in contrast with each signs planetary influence. I don't think it's purpose is so much to follow the zodiac as to conquer the influences of the planets on the personality. If you look at each sign she posted it wants you to let go of some of the signs most powerful traits. I can't be sure if I'm correct though.

Ironically with some discussion about the authenticity of astrology, it seems Kabbalah is trying to get the person to let go of influences and what feeds into your ego.

Edited by Larkspur

Reading just a little about Kabbalah and the 12 days of Aries because I wanted to see what the connection was, it sounds like it goes through the zodiac with each one day you work on each sign affects the upcoming month of that sign. Each of the days and what they say under each sign is in contrast with each signs planetary influence. I don't think it's purpose is so much to follow the zodiac as to conquer the influences of the planets on the personality. If you look at each sign she posted it wants you to let go of some of the signs most powerful traits. I can't be sure if I'm correct though.

Ironically with some discussion about the authenticity of astrology, it seems Kabbalah is trying to get the person to let go of influences and what feeds into your ego.

This is true that's why the advice for the day of Aries was to break the 'me, me, me!' syndrome etc.

Do you have that syndrome? I like to think I don't but everyone here in my house says I do! :(

Oh I definitely do. I'm loving and giving but I'm super self obsessed. Who cares if you are? Just do good in life.