Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

Just wondering, does M own that Frida Kahlo painting? I think she's got some works of art @ home.

if you're a madonna fan you should know that she owns many, many works of art. plent of frida kahlo's.

if you're a madonna fan you would have been able to answer my question

03cf956890ab11e2868f22000a1f97ea_7.jpg

Sorry didn't have my second cup! I meant to write something not seething. The letters mean unconditional love!

she first wrote this:

Scorpio! Love yourself! Use that stinger in you tail for seething good! Meditate on the letters. Unconditional love!"

I'm obsessed with Astrology thanks to Madonna lol. :newspaper:

Where did all these pictures come from? :nervous: :lightbulb: :doh:

Does anyone know where I can find this book?‎ :cries::drama:

I'm obsessed with Astrology thanks to Madonna lol. :newspaper:

Where did all these pictures come from? :nervous: :lightbulb: :doh:

Does anyone know where I can find this book?‎ :cries::drama:

Don't know if there's a book. But you can find all 12 signs here,

including a pdf for downloading (at the very bottom of the page):

12 Days of Aries

aries cant compete with me :p/>

Certainly not in the creepy stakes (judging by the video). :lol: You all realise that there is only one FIRST and with the Zodiac that's A R I E S. Perfecshun. Hah ha!

Don't know if there's a book. But you can find all 12 signs here,

including a pdf for downloading (at the very bottom of the page):

12 Days of Aries

I don't know how deeply everybody else follows this but my 12 days in Aries are crazily running to schedule. For example the 15th was the day that I specifically CHOSE to end a reliable and steady job. The previous day I got some news which meant I had a definite commitment to something else. On the 16th I was completely willing to throw a friend into the spotlight to make him feel god (in a social circumstance) and on the 17th I made peace with something that's been bothering me for a long time and my outlook became extraordinarily positive.

These are things that I had sometimes planned to do for a long time and in other situations they were spare of the moment but ALL of them were very...URGENT to me. I'm hoping for more positivity like this!!!!

Certainly not in the creepy stakes (judging by the video). :lol: You all realise that there is only one FIRST and with the Zodiac that's A R I E S. Perfecshun. Hah ha!

i wonder who is capricorn and who aries here

tumblr_mgcbo7EY1P1rirdtso3_500.gif

Oh I couldn't care less for the Zodiac really...specially when I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHICH ONE I AM!...i mean, anybody else has this problem? ...some astrologysts say I'm a Taurus and other a Gemini...n fact some even say because of that damn extra day in february (or a day less) some years i am Taurus and others I am a Gemini....cheesus!...it was enough with having a sexual dis-orientation(lol) and also had to deal with a Zodiac conflict here! :dead:/>

Oh I couldn't care less for the Zodiac really...specially when I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHICH ONE I AM!...i mean, anybody else has this problem? ...some astrologysts say I'm a Taurus and other a Gemini...n fact some even say because of that damn extra day in february on some days(or a day less) some years i am Taurus and other I am Gemini....cheesus!...it was enough with having a sexual dis-orientation(lol) and also had to deal with a Zodiac conflict here! :dead:

Wasnt it last year when they were going to throw the whole system out and come up with something totally different? Like if you were a Leo you would suddenly be something else now?

What happened to that?

Its nonsense people! Jesus!

I do like my symbol though. I have a scorpion pendant and if I ever got a tattoo it would be of that with my middle name somewhere in there, but it doesnt mean I take it seriously. I just think it looks cool.

Oh I couldn't care less for the Zodiac really...specially when I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHICH ONE I AM!...i mean, anybody else has this problem? ...some astrologysts say I'm a Taurus and other a Gemini...n fact some even say because of that damn extra day in february on some days(or a day less) some years i am Taurus and other I am Gemini....cheesus!...it was enough with having a sexual dis-orientation(lol) and also had to deal with a Zodiac conflict here! :dead:

:rotfl:

Charles, just pick which sign you want to be - Taurus the Bull or Gemini the twin and run with it :laugh: Think of it this way, you get to then choose your sign - how cool is that.

Charles, just pick which sign you want to be - Taurus the Bull or Gemini the twin and run with it :laugh: Think of it this way, you get to then choose your sign - how cool is that.

well, honestly speaking sometimes i do feel like a bull....oops!....although the charm of the bipolar twins is hard to resist as well...oh holy decisions batman!

for anyone who's interested there is a FREE LONG and detailed chart (including the hour & birth place, it has every city or town on earth in its system to check the timezones etc)

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal no other site gives this for free. dont want to spam ;)/> lol but since we're talking about it..

and charles: this will give you the EXACT sign you are ;)

You have to take into account that the signs are based on the moon calendar and not in the sun calendar as we all know. So first you have to know your bith date on the hebrew calendar and then know which sig you truly are. there are some date convertors in the internet...

for anyone who's interested there is a FREE LONG and detailed chart (including the hour & birth place, it has every city or town on earth in its system to check the timezones etc)

http://astro.cafeast...bin/astro/natal no other site gives this for free. dont want to spam ;)/> lol but since we're talking about it..

and charles: this will give you the EXACT sign you are ;)

Holy information batman!...i just entered some data and woof! all this information came in!!!... i'll put it on my kindle, lie down on the floor and check it out....hope i don't end up more confused after all that reading! :laugh:

thanks Nikki :smooch:

You have to take into account that the signs are based on the moon calendar and not in the sun calendar as we all know. So first you have to know your bith date on the hebrew calendar and then know which sig you truly are. there are some date convertors in the internet...

Holy HaShem! my hebrew roots scream they have no freaking idea about this...oh wait, that's my dad screaming!!

cheesus, I just came here for fun and now I have all this homework to do! I feel like back to school! and that was just last year!... :smile: