Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

The picture gives me a "violence against women" vibe. Which would be infinitely awesome. Much needed topic that the mainstream media never hypes as an "urgent" matter.

Violence or different injustices (like ageism, double standards) against women could be a theme... Rihanna might be in this project, but with her back with Chris though, what does it really say? It sorts of undermines things a bit?

Andy Cohen posted:

"Following Madonna on instagram makes me quite happy #simplethings"

How sweet!

Guest Rachelle of London

Like Madonna would know that.

Mother of 2 teenagers and a very young boyfriend I think its fair to say she knows who Breezy is.

I wonder why that part of breezy is covered up! hmmm v interesting!

Mother of 2 teenagers and a very young boyfriend I think its fair to say she knows who Breezy is.

I wonder why that part of breezy is covered up! hmmm v interesting!

I don't doubt she knows who Chris Brown is, but I really doubt she knows his nickname is Breezy nor would she be posting about him in a very vague picture that includes the word Breezy.

who is @cazwellnyc on instagram? he has 12k followers, seems kinda famous, he made a comment on her pic saying

Madge you promised me you were gonna come over and help me decorate my apartment like a YEAR ago. Now you never call me back. I'm starting to feel ignored. Should I get the hint and move on?

:rotfl:

It's the first comment I've seen of hers :lol:/> What else has she said? I hate how the older comments disappear after a certain amount of comments are posted.

Most have been short and sweet like "Amaze" on the first secret project photo and things like "love this" (or similar type stuff) on the art pics. A couple more I'm forgetting. But I think she's "liked" almost every one!

who is @cazwellnyc on instagram? he has 12k followers, seems kinda famous, he made a comment on her pic saying

Madge you promised me you were gonna come over and help me decorate my apartment like a YEAR ago. Now you never call me back. I'm starting to feel ignored. Should I get the hint and move on?

:rotfl:/>

He's an old friend of mine. A rapper.

Guest Rachelle of London

The only reason why I said Chris Brown was because Steven Klein was tweeting Rihanna about the #secretproject a while back...thought it was all tied in!

Totally loving the first pic she posted today!! I hope we get some more information about this secret project ASAP!

Also loving Debi's message on the second pic, I follow her too and yes, she always makes comments on M's pics! So nice of her!