Little Monsters Strike AGAIN [merged]

vocalism

we did it!!! we did it!!!

spread the word!! us looners did it!!! we destroyed that blog!!!

nobody messes with the queen and her queers!!!

WE DID IT FOR SATAN'S SAKE!!!!

......!!!!!

ok, now that we're on a rampage, who's next in the agenda? that Taylor bitch has had too many hot 100 non hits entries lately.......just a suggestion... :smile:/>

I think this is the result of the internet giving people a voice that previously would have struggled to be heard. These people think they can say what they want but don't realise the unintended consequences that could explode in their faces. I'm glad this is getting a wider audience and people are seeing was terrible people they are.

Also, I never recall Madonna going on about sleeping with lots of people? She was always about personal responsibility and her songs were always about love and one on one relationships. I think the Aids awareness leaflet in LAP pretty much kills their argument but ultimately, they're vicious little queens who don't care about HIV or Aids awareness, they're just out to trash Madonna.

Right, that's why it's ridiculous and everyone but 12 year old little monsters who weren't even alive in the 80s and 90s knows it. Madonna was always sexual, but she was one of the earliest crusaders for AIDS awareness and research. She preached safe sex long before she even did the Sex book. There's really no logic to it. It's just ignorance. Madonna has been intimately involved in AIDS awareness because she watched all of her close friends (gay men) die from the disease. Gaga is an activist because she was once bullied at private school. These kids need some perspective.

on the actual Gaga thread there's a comment from the blog owner about how they didnt mean Madonna helped spread AIDS

I don't understand. Didn't the letter to GLAAD literally say she helped spread AIDS?

..Gaga is an activist because she was once bullied at private school. ...

If gaga was bullied even once in her life then I'm a little monster lol.

She's an "activist" because she thinks it's cool plus — and this is most important — there's a profit to be made. It's also a safe way to be a (bitch ass, fake ass) rebel in pop music these days.

If gaga was bullied even once in her life then I'm a little monster lol.

She's an "activist" because she thinks it's cool plus — and this is most important — there's a profit to be made. It's also a safe way to be a (bitch ass, fake ass) rebel in pop music these days.

Everyone's been bullied once. But you're right about the activism. It's definitely opportunism. But I'm not quite as cynical as you. I think she's probably a really liberal woman and is pro-gay like most people of her generation, but it's clear that once she realized that had a huge gay following she seized on that.

Wow.. this petition really serves to highlight the complete ignorance and lack of credibility of the little monsters and also how remiss it is of Gags to not at least educate them of the truth if not tell them to shut up, especially seeing as how she rose to fame by totally ripping Madonna off on every level

Everyone's been bullied once. But you're right about the activism. It's definitely opportunism. But I'm not quite as cynical as you. I think she's probably a really liberal woman and is pro-gay like most people of her generation, but it's clear that once she realized that had a huge gay following she seized on that.

I'm very cynical about that, she was pedantic...she went out & got her a gay following.

The headline "Lady Gaga fans claim Madonna started AIDS in the 80s" was all over twitter yesterday, just when you thought Gags career couldn't get anymore disastrous her fans put yet another nail in the coffin :lmao: :lmao:

All it took was reporting the blog to blogger, next time you see vile content like that, simply report it to google and they will take it down! I reported it yesterday and it's gone now, so.... take positive action to stop negative bullshit like that!

I'm very cynical about that, she was pedantic...she went out & got her a gay following.

Well, I disagree there. Any artist who makes dance music and incorporates fashion is automatically going to have gay fans. The whole bullying thing started to get a lot media attention around the same time and it just made sense for her to champion that because it was obvious she had a lot of young, gay fans. I don't think it was as premeditated as you make it seem. But I do think it was a conscious decision to become more "activist" about it and incorporate those themes in her work. Her first album is solely about sex, money and fame. It was obviously much less organic than in Madonna's case.

Well, I disagree there. Any artist who makes dance music and incorporates fashion is automatically going to have gay fans. The whole bullying thing started to get a lot media attention around the same time and it just made sense for her to champion that because it was obvious she had a lot of young, gay fans. I don't think it was as premeditated as you make it seem. But I do think it was a conscious decision to become more "activist" about it and incorporate those themes in her work. Her first album is solely about sex, money and fame. It was obviously much less organic than in Madonna's case.

Vocalism, I think that Gaga has done more damage to the anti-bullying campaign than good. She has trivialized bullying so much that unfortunately some people now don't take it that seriously. Personally, I don't think she has been that badly bullied because she was using others to complain about being bullied over a song being called reductive. Someone who has been seriously and unjustly bullied, would not waste time on something as trivial as that. Also, I seriously doubt that they would encourage their own fan base to viciously bully other artists ( not just Madonna, but every other pop girl that they see as a threat ) Bullying is a real and painful issue and to see her hijack it for her glory as a sort of cult leader, is pathetic and damaging for real victims of bullying.

^ Thank you, I know what it's like to be bullied. I was bullied terribly as a child and have been bullied in my adult life. Because I didn't join crowds and because I felt like some resented me. I didn't feel like I belonged anywhere or was wanted. I found it easier to be accepted if I ignored myself. I always looked up to Madonna and I was comforted by her growing up. I knew I could be myself in her eyes, and it didn't matter that she didn't know me. Just the knowledge that she encouraged for herself and others to be be accepted for who they are was enough for me to know that. Here was someone who would like me to be myself, whoever I am or want to be.

To put it bluntly, I have cherished that for a long time. I don't want anyone shitting all over that! Everyone had their artists that they liked and I had Madonna. I didn't hate other artists. I don't hate her but I hate the garbage. I'm sick of everything Madonna has ever cared about or inspired used in this way and trying to be stripped from her. These aren't stupid things like dresses and hairdos. This is Madonna's life. These are her thoughts and feelings and everything I had with Madonna that no one understood.

If Elton John or any other person out there has a problem with people loving Madonna then they can all fuck off and mind their business. Madonna has done more for me then any of them ever did.

Edited by Larkspur

It's funny how a song about being born a homo turned into such a mess :rotfl:

you mean the "new gay anthem" that would replace "I Will Survive"?

She created these monsters . I thought BTW was all about Equality . But Instead it turned into ' It's ok to be different but you must think/love/obey Gaga or you'll be bullied.'

The way I see it - She made her bed now lie in it.

As a fan of Lady Gaga, I agree whoever posted that blog entry did something horrible. They obviously haven't done their homework. However, Madonna fans who blame this (and other things Monsters have done) on Gaga also hasn't done their homework. Gaga has gone on her social media site, LittleMonsters.com, and posted several comments and messages to her fans urging them not to bash other artists. But she can not control that many people and she shouldn't be held responsible for them. That's their parent's job. Gaga only encourages love and acceptance, so to blame her for encouraging anything vile and hateful is ridiculous!

Guest Pud Whacker

As a fan of Lady Gaga, I agree whoever posted that blog entry did something horrible. They obviously haven't done their homework. However, Madonna fans who blame this (and other things Monsters have done) on Gaga also hasn't done their homework. Gaga has gone on her social media site, LittleMonsters.com, and posted several comments and messages to her fans urging them not to bash other artists. But she can not control that many people and she shouldn't be held responsible for them. That's their parent's job. Gaga only encourages love and acceptance, so to blame her for encouraging anything vile and hateful is ridiculous!

thats a levely little note but she could take to her twitter and say it in 140 characters or less to her 30,000,000 followers and thats where the press would take it from. she loves it. her inflated ego mixed with that extremely low self esteem thrives on all these monsters sticking up for her. shes disgusting and has been since day one.

she's passive agressive and has her friends and fans do her dirty work for her. everyone can see it and the jig is up. it's old news really.

she plays victim nonstop and after that, the more she asks her fans to stop bashing, the more her monsters feel the need to do it for her.

You seem to have missed the 'Madonna is a cunt' QR code she posted to twitter as well as other well-timed bitchy remarks when Madonna has made announcements.