Little Monsters Strike AGAIN [merged]

vocalism

Sorry if this doesn't belong here. Move it or close it or whatever. But this is absolutely disgusting for obvious reasons. The younger generation's ignorance is astounding. I've refused to blame Gaga herself for her fans' behavior up until now, but if she doesn't speak out about this, I will start to blame her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/lady-gaga-madonna-glaad-protest_n_2811341.html?ref=topbar

Sorry if this doesn't belong here. Move it or close it or whatever. But this is absolutely disgusting for obvious reasons. The younger generation's ignorance is astounding. I've refused to blame Gaga herself for her fans' behavior up until now, but if she doesn't speak out about this, I will start to blame her.

http://www.huffingto...html?ref=topbar

Glad this is making mainstream news. These Monsters are vile.

No, they really don't; it's sick.

I am troubled about what a bunch of young web psychopaths she seems to be breeding, but I'm far more troubled that this is considered 'news' by sites like Huffington Post and those others you mentioned. This is not in any sense a professional or widely read opinion forming blog -the only impact this little brain fart has is the impact of it being spread by these newswires. The way to deal with these things is by ignoring them, not by wringing our hands in outrage about them. By that token, I hope madonnanation deletes this thread -looking at this stuff serves no constructive purpose.

I agree with Lucky guy to an extent, and there's really no evidence of how widespread these views are. I imagine most Gaga fans are nice people. And many probably like Madonna too. It could be just a very vocal minority. But I do think it's worth shining a light on. The media is rightly talking about it because it's revolting. And Gaga needs to denounce it. I've never seen an artist's fans do so much damage to a career.

No, they really don't; it's sick.

I am troubled about what a bunch of young web psychopaths she seems to be breeding, but I'm far more troubled that this is considered 'news' by sites like Huffington Post and those others you mentioned. This is not in any sense a professional or widely read opinion forming blog -the only impact this little brain fart has is the impact of it being spread by these newswires. The way to deal with these things is by ignoring them, not by wringing our hands in outrage about them. By that token, I hope madonnanation deletes this thread -looking at this stuff serves no constructive purpose.

I think this is the result of the internet giving people a voice that previously would have struggled to be heard. These people think they can say what they want but don't realise the unintended consequences that could explode in their faces. I'm glad this is getting a wider audience and people are seeing was terrible people they are.

Also, I never recall Madonna going on about sleeping with lots of people? She was always about personal responsibility and her songs were always about love and one on one relationships. I think the Aids awareness leaflet in LAP pretty much kills their argument but ultimately, they're vicious little queens who don't care about HIV or Aids awareness, they're just out to trash Madonna.

I see where you're coming from Lucky Guy, but I disagree. I feel they need to be exposed since the Little Monsters have a history of trashing and bullying everyone and anyone in the most disgusting ways. It's not like this is the first instance they've resorted to this, just think about the Kelly Osbounre incident (& many others).

They need to be called out and Gaga or at least her team has to respond, and I'm not only saying this because this is about Madonna.

Guest HaveASit

DAMN!!!! Those morons are destroying Caca's already damaged reputacy with those lunatic statements. Keep burning

This is what happens when you give too much attention and power to your fans.....there MUST be a healthy distance...Gaga has allowed them to be too intimate and the loons feel they are doing her some sort of favor by aggressively attacking anything and anyone who is seen as a rival or who dares to share an unfavorable opinion of Gaga. Gaga should denounce their behavior and stop sucking up to them. These "monsters" need to be put in their place by the one and only person who is responsible for them (not their words or actions, but their outspoken bullying)...Gaga herself.

Guest Rachelle of London

on the actual Gaga thread there's a comment from the blog owner about how they didnt mean Madonna helped spread AIDS

Guest HaveASit

This is what happens when you give too much attention and power to your fans.....there MUST be a healthy distance...Gaga has allowed them to be too intimate and the loons feel they are doing her some sort of favor by aggressively attacking anything and anyone who is seen as a rival or who dares to share an unfavorable opinion of Gaga. Gaga should denounce their behavior and stop sucking up to them. These "monsters" need to be put in their place by the one and only person who is responsible for them (not their words or actions, but their outspoken bullying)...Gaga herself.

This happens when your fanbase is composed by 14 year old teenagers without social life and with internet

This happens when your fanbase is composed by 14 year old teenagers without social life and with internet

Perhaps, but I don't see the Beilibers or young fans of other current artists pulling this sorta crap....

I have thought for some time now and I stand by it; the people that helped this woman become famous and it took a lot of them hate Madonna. I don't think she ran her career. I think she wanted to become famous and people who do not like Madonna did everything in their power to make that happen. I don't believe she ever looked up to Madonna or respected her in any way. It's as plain as day but even some of Madonna's fans refuse to see it so there is really nothing else to do but let them show themselves for who they are.

The saddest thing is though that they have inspired young impressionable people to hate. I don't think the percentage of her fans that have been taught to hate Madonna is as small as you think. Look at how many Madonna fans ignore what she and mostly people behind the scenes try to do to Madonna. They tried to humilate her and some of Madonna's fans still refuse to see that. Thank goodness for people finally, after hearing Born This Way saying okay really? Lol

Her fans are made to be the scapegoats but the people who wrote in that blog are sick to say what they did. I would hope that what was written is not felt by the majority of her fans. The ones who wrote it are the worst examples of her fans but they have been taught to dislike Madonna to various degrees.

I have no words for the insensitive and thoughtless blog that is completely ridiculous. The people who said it have serious problems but I keep saying it, that her fans were inspired to be that way. Some are just more healthy to begin with then others and wouldn't say something they know is not true.

Edited by Larkspur

on the actual Gaga thread there's a comment from the blog owner about how they didnt mean Madonna helped spread AIDS

if we're talking about the same post, the blogger and the same comment wrote the exact opposite...is a quite confusing "article"..... :huh:

Are you serious!? OMG :shock:

Yes, there was #cutforbieber on Twitter a few weeks ago.

This and the Gaga stuff show just how young and/or obsessive fans take things too far. It started with girls shouting, screaming and fainting to Elvis and the Beatles and the internet has allowed fans to unite and this is the result! Self harming and slanderous abuse of other celebrities!

Yes, there was #cutforbieber on Twitter a few weeks ago.

This and the Gaga stuff show just how young and/or obsessive fans take things too far. It started with girls shouting, screaming and fainting to Elvis and the Beatles and the internet has allowed fans to unite and this is the result! Self harming and slanderous abuse of other celebrities!

That's madness!!! :scared: