Secret Project

Nonoka

It's just a matter of taste. No one artist is going to hit it out the ballpark every time, no matter what your medium or style is.

I also think it depends on the creative direction of the project at hand, and what kind of look/vibe/aesthetic they are going for.

I also like that each photographer has their own style and feel...and that Madonna is diverse in what she puts out (compared to most other artists that basically just do the same look every time, just with different outfits).

I like the harshness, masculinity, and 'concept' driven vibe of Klein, when appropriate (particularly in video).

I like the glossy, vanity feel of the MDNA work. It works for the vibe of that album. I think M and M are amazing...and that Interview Mag shoot was iconic. And GGW...

Edited by VogueMusic

I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH. It's been my phone background since last year. :inlove:/>

Just as great as other shots from the era...

HOT WHORE. :inlove:

tumblr_max91nTJtb1rsjz5lo1_500.jpg

COOL WHORE! :inlove:

SPORTY WHORE! :inlove:

READY TO TAKE YOUR LOAD WHORE! :inlove:

They are style over substance, but I love em.

OMG, that's the first time I've seen the original shot for the MDNA tour. Why they went with the dreadful negative version instead of this, I don't know!

I wouldn't say that the MDNA pics suck but it's kind of annoying that they used the negative promo pic for the tour, the mirrored pics for the album (even though I love them) and the extremely retouched pics for the singles. I feel like they could have done better considering she hasn't looked this amazing in years!

I wouldn't say that the MDNA pics suck but it's kind of annoying that they used the negative promo pic for the tour, the mirrored pics for the album (even though I love them) and the extremely retouched pics for the singles. I feel like they could have done better considering she hasn't looked this amazing in years!

x2

Guest Rachelle of London

The GGW bra pic has got to be the most airbrushed picture ever! But then I think that was the look they were going for! That mannequin look

Does May 12th have any significance in M's career; more specifically when she came onto the scene? Just wondering if there is some anniversary...30th wise?

Does May 12th have any significance in M's career; more specifically when she came onto the scene? Just wondering if there is some anniversary...30th wise?

I was thinking the same thing but it doesn't - 'Everybody' was released in October, 'Holiday' was released towards end of '83. The album was released in July. Nothing seems to correspond to the thirtieth anniversary.