Secret Project

Nonoka

I think 'celeb' photography in general has gone down hill, the whole airbrush thing is just ridiculous.

And it's not even about covering up flaws...just look at this tasteless crap? it's like someone's

bad Madonna tattoo or an airbrushed hood of a truck :lmao:

madonna-mdna-promot.jpg

Sorry but Klein is up their with the greats...it's just the internet fucking spoils everything with every other outtake posted online...

Just imagine if circa 1988 the internet existed & outtakes of these hideous/boring Herb Ritts shoots just leaked

r88i.jpg

mc3.jpg

The forums would b going crazy saying she should move on from herb Ritts...

I think 'celeb' photography in general has gone down hill, the whole airbrush thing is just ridiculous.

And it's not even about covering up flaws...just look at this tasteless crap? it's like someone's

madonna-mdna-promot.jpg

Sorry but Klein is up their with the greats...it's just the internet fucking spoils everything with every other outtake posted online...

Just imagine if circa 1988 the internet existed & outtakes of these hideous/boring Herb Ritts shoots just leaked

r88i.jpg

mc3.jpg

I agree 100%. That MDNA pic you posted is exactly what I am talking about. It looks more like a painting than an actual photograph.

unflattering?

010.jpg?m=1334876729

to much airbrushed?

r11.jpg?m=1334875058

not good good lighting?

003_Steven_Klein_%2528110%2529.jpg?m=1334875068

homoerotic?

r081.jpg?m=1334875347

this was bad?

MarieAntoinetteouttake026.jpg?m=1334875255

well

i like it

Her eye surrounded by hair is nice enough, but that's a shot anyone could do -Willy Baker could do that for Kylie and has not even a professional photographer. The RIT one is nice. The other two are genuinely apalling, and pretty much make my point for me.

madonna-mdna-promot.jpg

r88i.jpg

mc3.jpg

I don't agree -I prefer those two shots to any Klein outtakes I've ever seen.

And to respond to that point that Miesel's VF shoot was rubbish, he said himself that her camp had requested all the airbrushing. He didn't think the shots needed it. There's no way to prove this, but I think if we could see the originals they would be beautiful photos of a mature woman -not the 'granny under torture' outtakes we get from Klein.

I think 'celeb' photography in general has gone down hill, the whole airbrush thing is just ridiculous. And it's not even about covering up flaws...just look at this tasteless crap? it's like someone's bad Madonna tattoo or an airbrushed hood of a truck :lmao:/> madonna-mdna-promot.jpg

This is truly a bad, boring picture. All gloss for apparently no reason and ZERO substance.

And to respond to that point that Miesel's VF shoot was rubbish, he said himself that her camp had requested all the airbrushing. He didn't think the shots needed it. There's no way to prove this, but I think if we could see the originals they would be beautiful photos of a mature woman -not the 'granny under torture' outtakes we get from Klein.

2008+-+Steven+Meisel+-+Vanity+Fair+-+1.jpg

A lot of photoshop was obviously used lol

A lot of photoshop was obviously used lol

And that's just how it is today, whether you like it or not.

At least Klein still shoots with film.

I don't agree -I prefer those two shots to any Klein outtakes I've ever seen.

No, my point was EVERY photo shoot has tons of "shots"...in the old days they just never leaked

I don't understand why people r making his case based on shit that leaks on the innernet...when in

reality he brought Madonna back after a decade of Testino like glamour shots.

No, my point was EVERY photo shoot has tons of "shots"...in the old days they just never leaked

I don't understand why people r making his case based on shit that leaks on the innernet...when in

reality he brought Madonna back after a decade of Testino like glamour shots.

I do see what you're saying. It's just when some of Klein's leak, you think what the FUCK was the CHANCE of that EVER looking good? Madonna in a corner bandaged up like a mummy? Madonna sweating like a pig with horrid straggly centre parted hair? Those shots of Ritts are average, but the beauty of Ritts is that any minute she could turn around and combust into magic and he would capture it. How's that supposed to happen with Klein? He wouldn't see it, give a fuck if he saw it, know how to shoot it, and even if he did it wouldn't make it through the airbrushing process.

I do see what you're saying. It's just when some of Klein's leak, you think what the FUCK was the CHANCE of that EVER looking good? Madonna in a corner bandaged up like a mummy? Madonna sweating like a pig with horrid straggly centre parted hair? Those shots of Ritts are average, but the beauty of Ritts is that any minute she could turn around and combust into magic and he would capture it. How's that supposed to happen with Klein? He wouldn't see it, give a fuck if he saw it, know how to shoot it, and even if he did it wouldn't make it through the airbrushing process.

That will never happen again with anyone.

It's the shit we call DIGITAL. It's changed the process completely...4 worse imo.

This is truly a bad, boring picture. All gloss for apparently no reason and ZERO substance.

100% agreed, and this is what ICON has used for the fans gift this year...l could never put that on my wall and see Madonna pretending to be Riannna everyday.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's worse than that; it's Madonna pretending to be Rihanna pretending to be Madonna!

YEHHHSSSSS its like what Rihanna thinks is being risque after flicking through the Sex book

I actually really liked the MDNA booklet photographs. I thought she looked gorgeous and sexy, even if the photographs were extremely blown out to smooth out her skin.

Yeah, it didn't need that cross processing look like in Rihanna's Loud photographs, but i still love it either way.

Here it is without the blue tint:

91879344.png

totally agree

I actually really liked the MDNA booklet photographs. I thought she looked gorgeous and sexy, even if the photographs were extremely blown out to smooth out her skin.

Yeah, it didn't need that cross processing look like in Rihanna's Loud photographs, but i still love it either way.

91879344.png

Hot ! thank you !

91879344.png

I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH. It's been my phone background since last year. :inlove:/>

Just as great as other shots from the era...

Madonna.jpg

HOT WHORE. :inlove:

tumblr_max91nTJtb1rsjz5lo1_500.jpg

COOL WHORE! :inlove:

madonna-mdna-promo-shot-500x644.jpg

SPORTY WHORE! :inlove:

madonna_mdna_tour_2012_013.jpg?w=500&h=347

READY TO TAKE YOUR LOAD WHORE! :inlove:

They are style over substance, but I love em.