Secret Project

Nonoka

Mensch, weve know you long enough to know you wouldnt make shit up. :) xxx

I don't. I love Madonna and I live in NYC. I've met SO many people who have either worked with her or tried to work with her or have told me stories of people they know who worked with her. It's really a small world when you're in NYC. I remember being the first person to mention LMFAO being in the Superbowl cause my friend was literally in the show (he's the voguer Javier who she sits on during Vogue) and he showed me pics of M and him together and told me the stories of them rehearsing.

I don't have reason to make shit up. it may sound larger than life sometimes but come on, I live in NYC. It IS larger than life. but again, take it with a grain of salt. I know this guy wouldn't make this story up.

Mensch, I could just imagine your face when your friend was telling you!

I was literally screaming when he tell me details and at one point my heart was racing and I almost started crying cause it was just too much info. :lmao: i wasn't ready for it. i didn't even expect it.

Good news then. Is it photoshoot only or something music-video-related too please??

he didn't specify if it was music-video related but it's definitely a video and of course a shoot was done as well. 100% NOT a single or MDNA related project.

do you think the hype is justified? is Gaga gonna cry?

Idk, i think as fans, we're going to love it cause obviously, his excitement could stem from the fact that he worked with his Idol too! i'm sure she looked fierce so I mean, in his mind, it must've been epic anyway. no matter what the final project is.

Guest Not4Pussies

I don't. I love Madonna and I live in NYC. I've met SO many people who have either worked with her or tried to work with her or have told me stories of people they know who worked with her. It's really a small world when you're in NYC. I remember being the first person to mention LMFAO being in the Superbowl cause my friend was literally in the show (he's the voguer Javier who she sits on during Vogue) and he showed me pics of M and him together and told me the stories of them rehearsing.

I don't have reason to make shit up. it may sound larger than life sometimes but come on, I live in NYC. It IS larger than life. but again, take it with a grain of salt. I know this guy wouldn't make this story up.

can you tell us more about your friend Javier and his experience working with M for the Super Bowl?

Guest Not4Pussies

so last night I went out for my friend's birthday and I met up with a friend of mine who's boyfriend is M obsessed as I am (we met previously a few times at a few Madonna partyies and we really hit it off). Anyway, we're talking and he tell me "So, didn't Johnathon tell you?"

and I was like "tell me what?"

"About how I worked with Madonna for the Secret Project."

hje went into detail about the whole shoot that he assisted her for. From the music she was listening to in her dressing room to specific conversations between her and Lola, Rocco, Steven. The people involved including dancers (and specifically a dancer from a previous tour. i think you guys will appreciate this little comeback).

He told me about the outfits she wore and the way the shoot went about. I promised him I wouldn't say anything, but I had to share at least this much with you guys. He'll probably read this and kill me but I'm waiting on the pictures he took of all the archives in Klein's studio. He said it was unbelievable.

I won't go into detail but I already know specifically what the "revolution" is and who's involved and what one of the shoots looks like. It's going to be incredible guys!

I was literally in fucking awe. He was so pissed his phone was dead. Anyway, I am so satisfied with what he told me and I just can't wait for everything to unravel.

and since you know what the revolution is, has anyone in the forum guessed right or close to it?

Well can someone list what was mentioned...?

About Javier...he said that they worked around the clock and she was incredibly gracious. They even had pictures together smiling. She was very persistant and to the point where some of the dancers were annoyed. One thing he mentioned was that during the initial concept of the superbowl, a few dancers who were str8 men were uncomfortable with the Vogue (gayness! Lol) choreography and that she snapped on them and told them if they didn't want to do it, they could leave.

As for the secret project, there were 3 seperate shoots done. My friend worked on the one here in NYC in Steven's studio and described every outfit in M and Steven's archives and how incredible it was to see.

He said everything about the experience was incredible and effortless.

Guest Rachelle of London

Maybe Jason? He was in Cordoba during the the last MDNA show taking pics and playing with the crowd...

Jason was there throughout the whole tour, he was one of the main choreographers

Am I the only one that finds Jason INCREDIBLY sexy! *swoon*

Guest Rachelle of London

There's a big Jason fan club on here (acko Suedehead etc I think). He never tickled my plum bush.

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger: yaaaaaay! I'm not the only one! He's gorgeous GU!!!

What music was she listening to in the dressing room? :wow:

"My stomach hurts, so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch.

Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero.

Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares? One less hungry mouth on the welfare."