Secret Project

Nonoka

Wow. You seriously think the welfare state is more entrenched now than it was in 1973? Are you for real? That is ridiculously ignorant.

At no point have I claimed to be an 'authority' on anything. Reading 'media' doesn't make one so and knowing someone from a particular country doesn't make one so.

Did you read the linked to piece? If you did you'll see that the majority of the welfare bill goes on pensioners and people in work. Oops. And you didn't even grasp the 1973 point - unemployment was at its lowest yet levels of benefit were far, far higher than they are now. That alone blows a hole in your theory that people choose to take benefits rather than work.

Can you provide me with the data of 1973? I didn't realise you were meaning the countrywide spend. I thought you were talking the individual payment per person. I read the linked to piece and didn't see anything factually convincing. It didn't inform me of anything new and I don't regret anything about the Olympics at all. I loved it.

I'm not angry at pensioners or people working because they are or have in some way contributed to the country. State pensions are small (to say the least) and deserved. People who worked all of their lives deserve that and every one of those people having 7 or 8 children and then unnecessarily claiming benefits is taking that away from them. That's my point. These people will live their lives without contributing any taxes and when they're in their sixties will be complaining about lack of pensions/retirement age. I mean you actually get these people going on tv to say that they claim benefits rather than work because they're better off. If that's the case then don't have children. It's a selfish and lazy way of thinking. Shameful, lazy and just downright deplorable.

Can you provide me with the data of 1973? I didn't realise you were meaning the countrywide spend. I thought you were talking the individual payment per person. I read the linked to piece and didn't see anything factually convincing. It didn't inform me of anything new and I don't regret anything about the Olympics at all. I loved it.

I'm not angry at pensioners or people working because they are or have in some way contributed to the country. State pensions are small (to say the least) and deserved. People who worked all of their lives deserve that and every one of those people having 7 or 8 children and then unnecessarily claiming benefits is taking that away from them. That's my point. These people will live their lives without contributing any taxes and when they're in their sixties will be complaining about lack of pensions/retirement age. I mean you actually get these people going on tv to say that they claim benefits rather than work because they're better off. If that's the case then don't have children. It's a selfish and lazy way of thinking. Shameful, lazy and just downright deplorable.

The data is linked in the blog, which you read.

People having 7 or 8 kids and claiming benefits - you're telling me your rhetoric isn't influenced by tabloids?! You do realise that such cases are a tiny, tiny minority, right? 3.4% of people claiming benefits, in fact, have 4 or more children. Only 0.3% of unemployment claimants come from a family where their parents were also unemployed and 33% of those people were unemployed for less than a year. The % we spend on benefits for working-age people hasn't changed since the early 80s - the rise in the welfare bill is almost entirely accounted for by an ageing population meaning more and longer pension paymens.

More facts which you will no doubt find 'unconvincing'. There's a reason the media parades the tiny, tiny minority of sensationalist stories in front of everyone.

Guest Rachelle of London

GU...it's not even worth it!

Sanchez.jpg

btw....i spent more than an hour to upload pics on the lounge section for mr. 12:69....could someone, kindly, repost the link of the Klein thing again....it's lost on pages and pages ago......between delirium and Gugu (surprisingly) wisdom....(well....until he said Cameron is better than Obama.....whatever.....)

Sanchez.jpg

btw....i spent more than an hour to upload pics on the lounge section for mr. 12:69....could someone, kindly, repost the link of the Klein thing again....it's lost on pages and pages ago......between delirium and Gugu (surprisingly) wisdom....(well....until he said Cameron is better than Obama.....whatever.....)

Why are you surprised that I'm wise? Stronzetta piccolo! :queenbitch:

strange teaser. it is then a Klein project with Madonna rather than other way round i take it

I'm wondering if it's two separate projects all together! Everything seems so muddled.

I thought the reason for a teaser was to get you excited for a project. This video does absolutely zero and does not excite at all. It reminds of the eyes used in the "Bedtime Story" video interlude during the Re-Invention World Tour. If this is anything to go by then Klein really is a one-trick-pony. :drama:

:drama:

Guest Rachelle of London

The reason why we're not excited over the teaser is because Steven Klien keeps on going on about how great its gonna be...could you imagine if wem hardly knew anything about the Secret Project..Madonna posting those pics on Instagram and that teaser video came from nowhere...would be epic!

Why are you surprised that I'm wise? Stronzetta piccolo! :queenbitch:

:rotfl:

i imagine you wanted to say "piccolo stronzetto" :lol:

and i better not answer your question... :lol: