Secret Project

Nonoka

This thread is officially nuts and I'm gonna throw a tantrum. Posters with re-information that was posted a mere one page back, comments about photos that have been debunked fucking weeks ago...get with the bloody program.

What the F is wrong with everyone. Pay attention! :lol:

Chelle, Matt Guy...are you with me?

This thread is officially nuts and I'm gonna throw a tantrum. Posters with re-information that was posted a mere one page back, comments about photos that have been debunked fucking weeks ago...get with the bloody program.

:lol: That's exactly how I feel!

:headbang:

Guest Rachelle of London

YESSSSSSSSS

This thread is nothing compared to Twitter.

In the past cople of days I've seen some of the biggest meldown I ever witnessed from Madonna fans! LOL madonna fans gone mad, including myself.

Madonna Reveal the Secret project is trending almost everywhere. Good stuff.

Isnt this about her TV show The Face? Arent they doing a MAdonna week on the show?

Yep. I've seen some clips of it. Naomi is so beautiful and the show seems bullshit free unlike Top model.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yep. I've seen some clips of it. Naomi is so beautiful and the show seems bullshit free unlike Top model.

I want to see it...I'm waiting until the whole series ends so I can just watch them without having to wait

have you guys checked out the work JR is doing? he puts up huge lithographs in public places of people's faces..

maybe there's a link

http://www.jr-art.ne...project-trailer

Thanks Nikki. That was quite amazing what they did and you could definitely see M being drawn to an initiative like this. You might be onto something!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :madonna2::lmao::madonna2: OMG this is too funny! :lmao: :lmao:

Lady Gaga's entire career has existed in the space between two Madonna albums. How did Madonna function before her??

Lady Gaga's entire career has existed in the space between two Madonna albums. How did Madonna function before her??

Joanne kept Madonna very relevant between these albums. This is her biggest accomplishment. :lol:

What's going on? Is this real? Someone posted this at atrl.

gsgerowz.jpg

If she doesn't need purple penetrator, she could at least send it back to Guy... Rude.

I think she will be the epicenter of the whole project in a way.

I mean, she wouldn't call Giovanni, Arianne and her dancers to do something that isn't hers.

This is reeking of a continuation of X-staTic Process part 2. I hope the Kabbalah inspired imagery is artistic. I can see the light At the end of the tunnel wing both figurative and literal.

:clap: She is giving us a glimpse of the Secret Project in such a subtle, gentle way, unlike Steven Klein .

She waited for the right time, and is letting the images speak, instead of blabbing for months about basically nothing.

I love her :wow:

:clap: She is giving us a glimpse of the Secret Project in such a subtle, gentle way, unlike Steven Klein .

She waited for the right time, and is letting the images speak, instead of blabbing for months about basically nothing.

I love her :wow:

Yes... we should not expect that everybody else would be as intelligent as Madonna... Steven Klein is not that bright.

Hey it was very thoughtful of her to post this on the international woman day! I've been feeling caged lately so it's amazing she posted this message.