Secret Project

Nonoka

You should be grateful. Madonna needs LADY GAGA to succeed. She bullied MOTHER on the MDMA tour mocking Born This Way and used that controversy to sell tickets. GAGA is edgy and an iconoclast who will give an irrelevant Madonna much needed exposure.

1 - Someone who's a Gaga stan should NEVER accuse anyone of bullying!

2 - If you're saying people paid more then 100$ to see Madonna performing Born This Way for 10 seconds, you're delusional. (Also add the fact most of her shows were sold out before the tour started on North America and South America...so no one knew about that song)

3 - Gaga is going down since she peaked with Bad Romance...only you guys don't see that. How many flops did her last album had? I count Judas, You And I (outside America) and let's not mention Marry The Night.

4 - Filming cheap 20 minute music videos, wearing frogs, meat, etc...smoking weed on stage with kids all around you, and being a liar don't make you edgy...

Guest Rachelle of London

You should be grateful. Madonna needs LADY GAGA to succeed. She bullied MOTHER on the MDMA tour mocking Born This Way and used that controversy to sell tickets. GAGA is edgy and an iconoclast who will give an irrelevant Madonna much needed exposure.

Gaga will forever be known as a hyped up Madonna tribute act! The End!

Are you for real ? Why are you posting on a Madonna fansite. Your posts are completely inaccurate, ignorant and typical of what I would expect from a little Monster. Calling her MOTHER is enough to show me how needy, stupid and pathetic you are . Just go away

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :madonna2::lmao::madonna2: OMG this is too funny! :lmao: :lmao:

I just love how Madonna on her tour got worldwide media exposure for showing her tit, supporting Pussy Riot, supporting gay rights in Russia, asking a fan to put out his cig, dancing on stage with Psy and on and on...Every little thing she did made headlines.

And we have Gaga who tried SOOOOO hard to get that same media attention from her tour and flopped each and every time. SCREAMING at the top of her lungs in Russia for them to come and arrest her.....Sorry Gaga...no one gave a shit and it didnt even make a blip on the radar here in the media. Doing drugs on stage in front of her Little Monsters.....Nope Gaga. Again. No one gave a shit. Coming up with her dumb Therapy Bus for cutters, housing the pedo Terry Richardson on the bus using that as a cover to hand out free concert tickets that werent selling. Nope Gaga. Again. No one cared. And the biggest LOL of them all. Calling off her tour (which was bombing) because she had arthritis probably because she is doped up on drugs and fat, and making an odd public coffee run in her wheelchair to once again try and make headlines, and yet again it was met with *crickets*.

Christ. Over a year ago all Madonna had to do was simply say she loathed a damn flower and it was mentioned all across news outlets all over the world.

Christ. Over a year ago all Madonna had to do was simply say she loathed a damn flower and it was mentioned all across news outlets all over the world.

THIS IS EVERYTHING! WORD!

THIS IS EVERYTHING! WORD!

And one of the BIGGEST moments in pop in the last year. REDUCTIVE GATE!!!!!! All Madonna had to do was say ONE word and it got EVERYONE talking.

I was talking to a guy who said he was a former Madonna fan and that he really hasnt payed attention to her since the Confessions era. Gaga also came up (he wasnt a fan of hers either) and I mentioned how she lost me, and he said, is that because Madonna called her reductive? I was cracking up. I was thinking damn, eveyone knows about that.

Only Madonna could make such a massive splash using ONE word.

REDUCTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one of the BIGGEST moments in pop in the last year. REDUCTIVE GATE!!!!!! All Madonna had to do was say ONE word and it got EVERYONE talking.

I was talking to a guy who said he was a former Madonna fan and that he really hasnt payed attention to her since the Confessions era. Gaga also came up (he wasnt a fan of hers either) and I mentioned how she lost me, and he said, is that because Madonna called her reductive? I was cracking up. I was thinking damn, eveyone knows about that.

Only Madonna could make such a massive splash using ONE word.

REDUCTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the Forum GOD! :bow: :bow: :bow:

I think Mother Monster Advocate bought tockets to THE MOTHER'S CANCELLED SHOWS AND THAT'S WHY HE/SHE IS BITTER.

TWENTY ONE F-ING DATES . CANCELLED ! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Anyhow I'm looking forward to this project. SK is not my fav photographer but I want to see what Madonna is bringing to this project.

I think Mother Monster Advocate bought tockets to THE MOTHER'S CANCELLED SHOWS AND THAT'S WHY HE/SHE IS BITTER.

TWENTY ONE F-ING DATES . CANCELLED ! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Anyhow I'm looking forward to this project. SK is not my fav photographer but I want to see what Madonna is bringing to this project.

Gaga cancelled 21 dates on one tour at age 26.....Madonna probably hasn't cancelled much more than that over the course of her entire 30 year career.

So 40 people are involved? Including Rihanna and Cher and stuff? Sounds like that series of VF covers from a few years ago about AIDS awareness that M was part of. I guess we'll see, it could be cool, but knowing it's not just M has deflated my interest significantly. Oh well.

The delusion. :lmao:

Twitter is hilarious.

Tonight Madonna fans were in a meltdown mode ever since Steven said more people are involved.

LOL at the tweets to Steven:

'don't forget who is your number 1 artist Steven',

'Steven if Madonna has a small part I'm hanging myself'.

I love all that devotion.

We forget though that Steven reached out to other artists the same day he revealed the secret project. Sure, Madonna was the first artist he named, but the Buenos Aires shoot was probably only the first stage of the project.

You obviously missed the note that Madonna had the largest tour of 2012 and that Gaga faked a hip injury so they could cancel her flop tour.

Just one thing, do you understand what an iconoclast is? I'm not aware of Gaga challenging beliefs and institutions or destroying religious images. Do you mean you think she's iconic?

By the way, Grace Jones called and asked if she can have her act back.

Gaga cancelled 21 dates on one tour at age 26.....Madonna probably hasn't cancelled much more than that over the course of her entire 30 year career.

From what I can tell from Wikipedia M has faced severe weather, illness, deaths, disasters and various other factors and has cancelled a combined total of 16 dates on all 9 concert tours in the last 28 years.

I know right! How completely blind are these people. It must suck having to convince yourself daily of complete fallacies :manson:

I know right! How completely blind are these people. It must suck having to convince yourself daily of complete fallacies :manson:

i know right, but on the other hand, as long as there are people who say you are over and try to bring you down, everything's ok ! If everybody praise ya or worst don't talk about you, then you have to worry ;-)

Get your facts straight, the shows were all sold out LONG before we even knew about the incorporation of the BTW lyrics in the MDNA tour!

NEXT...

The monsters today are in heaven after Steven kissed Gaga ass all day yesterday. They consider this a diss towards Madonna!

I lost all respect I had to Steven, he refused to call out Gaga's monsters, instead advising M's fans to take the high road.

Why is he so far up Caca's ass?

I hope Madonna is done with him.

But wait.. how did steven seem to side with gaga and not Madonna? It seemed to me like he just wanted the fanwars to end more than anything. He even replied to a M fan saying the same; I don't see why or how they come up with the other conclusion.. I read it more as the opposite.