Secret Project

Nonoka

Guest Rachelle of London

I saw that video weeks ago, It's fan made and he posted because he liked.

And sorry, but Anna only did one post about this. She said it wasn't related to MDNA. Steven did all the hype.

Exactly

Guest Not4Pussies

Madonna didn't hype anything. All she did was post one picture on her Instagram.

Some people make it sound like Madonna's camp have been promising us the the greatest creation ever made for the past few months, a la Gaga and Artpop.

I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is. The picture she posted looks amazing and makes it even more exciting for me, and I know it's not going to be a couple of pictures in a photo spread.

Steven was the one hyping this , but he never said it's only Madonna related . So let's be patient. Madonna made it more real for us yesterday which is great.

I agree, its crazy to blame someone beforehand for your own disappointments

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm excited...I dont even care what it is at this point....as long as Madonna is involved somewhere I will be happy....I've been championing this since the shoot in Buenos Aires

People seem to do it all the time now. kill excitement of all kind with skepticism and doubt to avoid disappointment.

It's probably the curse of the Internet. People became so jaded...

I'm sure it wasn't like this when Madonna released her Sex book.

Madonna didn't hype anything. All she did was post one picture on her Instagram.

Some people make it sound like Madonna's camp have been promising us the the greatest creation ever made for the past few months, a la Gaga and Artpop.

I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is. The picture she posted looks amazing and makes it even more exciting for me, and I know it's not going to be a couple of pictures in a photo spread.

Steven was the one hyping this , but he never said it's only Madonna related . So let's be patient. Madonna made it more real for us yesterday which is great.

agree, except that i'll enjoy it even if it0ll be only a couple of photos in a mafazine spread :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

People seem to do it all the time now. kill excitement of all kind with skepticism and doubt to avoid disappointment.

It's probably the curse of the Internet. People became so jaded...

I'm sure it wasn't like this when Madonna released her Sex book.

I agree....I understand why people may be skeptical...but its such a downer for the people that are really interested, as you stated no one has said this project is gonna be the biggest thing ever but at least its something.

Steven never really hyped it. Anna did, and ever since she went silence, the hype went through the roof among fans.

Where have you been? SK has been tweeting about it for months, promising it to be like nothing we have ever seen, so amazing, etc etc. If that isn't hype, please fill us in on what is...lol.

Guest Rachelle of London

JUST NOW

Steven Klein@SKstudly

the secret project is not completed and involves many people and spectrums and it is NOT COMMERCIAL

Steven Klein ‏@SKstudly

approaching a NON-COMMERCIAL venture in this day and age is DAUNTING, one has to be of a strong conviction

Guest Not4Pussies

SK: i cannot guarantee that all of you will love the secret project because it is not

commercial or pop and some people only like that

He also tweeted that 40 people are involved in the campaign

I have a feeling it will involve Gaga . yuck

That would kill all the excitement for me. But what can we do. By his last words it looks like this is shaping up to be a -we are the world- situation with many people (celebrities) being part of something bigger. I don't know. I wanted this to be 100% Madonna but it seems unlikely now.

Imagine if Klein just kept his mouth shut the whole time and this ultra-amazing secret project just suddenly came out, no hype, no pre-fanfare...THAT would be surprising and effective....now everyone is all aggravated by the vague clues and even Klein himself is trying to better describe the premise without being too specific. Lame. Dude, just shut the fuck up, finish the project and release it!

I would be very disappointed if m is only one the the 40 artists unless m is the main dish with 39 side orders!! Do u guys think m would take a 2 days out of her touring schedule and promote the project on her intagram if she is only one of the 40 artists?

Why is Steven singing Gaga's praise on Twitter out of no where, while telling Madonna fans 'to take the high road' ?

Why is Steven singing Gaga's praise on Twitter out of no where, while telling Madonna fans 'to take the high road' ?

Because he's a CUNT. Since when were photographers celebrities? You're meant to be BEHIND the camera, tosspot -take your (not very good) pictures and shut the fuck up for Heaven's SAKES.

Seems like Steven is in the middle of Monsters vs. Madonna fans round 10, and he doesn't know how to get out of it LOL.