Secret Project

Nonoka

New rumor:

For celebrating the 20th anniversary of Girlie Show, Madonna will have an intimate, private concert on 5th May 2013 at the Retro Bar in London, UK. This event will be private just for 100 people, Because just 100 tickets will be avaible in the world from the 20th March 2013!!!

STAY TUNED!!!

New rumor:

For celebrating the 20th anniversary of Girlie Show, Madonna will have an intimate, private concert on 5th May 2013 at the Retro Bar in London, UK. This event will be private just for 100 people, Because just 100 tickets will be avaible in the world from the 20th March 2013!!!

STAY TUNED!!!

Yeah, that's so Madonna! :lmao:

New rumor:

STAY TUNED!!!

Flying-Pigs.jpg

Steven Klein has posted a video teaser on his Tumblr http://kleinstudio.u...44716931770#_=_

And reveals there Is more than one person involved in secret project

Where did he reveal that there's more than one person involved in the project?

And whoopie, you're not missing much. It's a cheap video set to cheesy music that gives no new information or visual insight.

Who first used the term, "secret project?"

Was it Steven or fans? Cause that video just seems like it's a joke made towards all the hype surrounding this project.

Guest Rachelle of London

Who first used the term, "secret project?"

Was it Steven or fans? Cause that video just seems like it's a joke made towards all the hype surrounding this project.

Steven used it first....it ws a few days after the shoot in Buenos Aires

Guest Rachelle of London

If this project is something small than its Steven's fault for hyping it up...ever since he's created his twitter he's gone about the secret project in every tweet...even reaching out to other celebs about it..now Madonna used the exact phrase "secret project" its increased the hype even more

Guest Not4Pussies

Steven Klein started using the secret project term now Madonna herself said it yesterday on Instagram.

On Twitter Klein revealed that there is more than one person involved in the secret project.

Hope people read the posts because there's always so much confusion.

Guest Not4Pussies

And that video that Klein posted is very Klein and the ssshhh part of the end is very Madonna. Cheesy but its her.

Where did he reveal that there's more than one person involved in the project?

And whoopie, you're not missing much. It's a cheap video set to cheesy music that gives no new information or visual insight.

I saw this on FB and thought it was a (poor) fanmade trailer.....lol.

Guest Not4Pussies

Steven Klein on Twitter: MORE than 1 Person is iNVOLVED with the secret project. DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE. #secretproject

And try not to have your expectations so high for this project no matter what it is or how much hype it has or you will be disappointed.

Steven never really hyped it. Anna did, and ever since she went silence, the hype went through the roof among fans.

Madonna didn't hype anything. All she did was post one picture on her Instagram.

Some people make it sound like Madonna's camp have been promising us the the greatest creation ever made for the past few months, a la Gaga and Artpop.

I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is. The picture she posted looks amazing and makes it even more exciting for me, and I know it's not going to be a couple of pictures in a photo spread.

Steven was the one hyping this , but he never said it's only Madonna related . So let's be patient. Madonna made it more real for us yesterday which is great.

Guest Rachelle of London

Steven never really hyped it. Anna did, and ever since she went silence, the hype went through the roof among fans.

He's tweeted about it every day since December...he's going on about it right now...his last tweet about it was 2 mins ago loooool

On average he tweets about it about 15 times daily loool if thats not hyping I dunno what is...even Giovanni Branco was tweeting about it before

Guest Not4Pussies

Madonna didn't hype anything. All she did was post one picture on her Instagram.

Some people make it sound like Madonna's camp have been promising us the the greatest creation ever made for the past few months, a la Gaga and Artpop.

I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is. The picture she posted looks amazing and makes it even more exciting for me, and I know it's not going to be a couple of pictures in a photo spread.

Steven was the one hyping this , but he never said it's only Madonna related . So let's be patient. Madonna made it more real for us yesterday which is great.

Amen!

I saw that video weeks ago, It's fan made and he posted because he liked.

And sorry, but Anna only did one post about this. She said it wasn't related to MDNA. Steven did all the hype.

Completely agree.