Secret Project

Nonoka

Erm SK has even tweeted Kim cattrall about the secret project.....whats going on! hahaha

M has been sharing the special stuff she was smoking when she chose the singles from MDNA. SK is clearly loving it.

M has more shelved projects than studio albums released. I would be terrified to work with her because the whole thing could be canceled any second. :lmao:

Now I hope she will do this, if she's involved. Not interested in SK, his tired bullshit and other shitty celebs. :lol:

He made her ugly when it was different and new to her, but now it's just pointless. The HC shoots are awful, cheap and just unintersting. Go back to Gorgon's manmade vagina and stay there, SK! :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

what a pair of Debbie Downers loool

I would LOVE for this to be a great project, even just a magazine shoot, anything...the fact that M took 2 days out of her touring schedule to film something just gives me hope

I'm looking forward to this, even if it turns out to be nothing that world changing - simply because it means something new from Madonna, I'm starving!!

image.tiff

I think this "secret project" will be inspired by "Faster Pussy Cat, Kill Kill"

Madonna and Klein will create an installation as they did for X-Static.

It could involve "other" current music performers, which would create a bigger buzz and draw in a bigger crowd.

I said before, I feel this will be set to Gang Bang and offer, videos and a book.

But all projects now seem to revolve around brand Madonna cash machine - tour, clothing, perfume, gyms... I can't see her wasting any time on an art project that will be viewed once and forgotten about.

But all projects now seem to revolve around brand Madonna cash machine - tour, clothing, perfume, gyms... I can't see her wasting any time on an art project that will be viewed once and forgotten about.

SEX is all forgotten?

This won't be too.

Guest Rachelle of London

What is SK babbling Bout on Twitter? Seems he Is declaring his loyalty for Gaga and M

check the Lady Gaga thread

SEX is all forgotten?

This won't be too.

By Madonna's camp, yes! It was the project that put her career in the doldrums. She was at the height of her fame then and there was no internet too. Now a photoshoot can across the web in hours of publication and if she can't sell an album that gets excellent reviews like MDNA, she's not going to shift an art book.

No, I'm thinking it's got to be something more than a photoshoot or arty book.

He is really not a good guy for twitter. however I think twitter & "secret project" are linked together. as if he signed up mostly for that reason. to keep the hype of the SP going.

By Madonna's camp, yes! It was the project that put her career in the doldrums. She was at the height of her fame then and there was no internet too. Now a photoshoot can across the web in hours of publication and if she can't sell an album that gets excellent reviews like MDNA, she's not going to shift an art book.

No, I'm thinking it's got to be something more than a photoshoot or arty book.

But maybe the point is not to sell. It's the message.

Guest Rachelle of London

It seems that everyone in Hollywood knows about this secret project....even Kim Cattrall has been tweeting about it....I wonder when we find out...I'm guessing soon now M has "spoken" about it!

Guest Rachelle of London

What did Kim say?

Steven tweeted her and hashtagged "secret project" and she tweeted him back saying, "dont be such a tease"

lemme find the convo and post it