Secret Project

Nonoka

I think she was reunited with them today....

BDfMbXTCYAAjkiF.jpg

Arianne Phillips, Giovanni Bianco, Steven Klein, ?????? and the guy SK showed the secret project footage ("I saw a film portion of Steven Klein Secret Project today and it is brilliant but even I was shocked, moved and disturbed").

No. Not again!!!

We saw SK was taking photos from her during one of shows while she was singing LAV|LS. Is that and shooting GB theme in BA part of the same concept and is is possible? If not, are we going to get\see those live pics on dvd?

And steven klein is relevant? Khm not really

He was relevant durin RIT.

He is relevant when he works with Madonna...that's the Madonna magic right there!

Steven Kein's best work is with Madonna. Stuart Price best album is with Madonna, William Orbit best work is with Madonna. Jamie King best work is with Madonna. David Fincher's best music videos are with Madonna. Some of Pharell's best pop production work is with Madonna. Want more?

And people still say Madonna doesn't contribute for her work...this is not all just a coincidence, lol.

I think she was reunited with them today....

BDfMbXTCYAAjkiF.jpg

Arianne Phillips, Giovanni Bianco, Steven Klein, ?????? and the guy SK showed the secret project footage ("I saw a film portion of Steven Klein Secret Project today and it is brilliant but even I was shocked, moved and disturbed").

I believe it may have something to do with this: http://costumedesignersguild.com/awards/current-awards

rather than the "Secret Project".

which one? the " I want ratchet bitches" one?

NOOO! Ew! Let me say something clear: gagarts has nothing to do with it!

It was the set pic. The one with the piano, the cross.....

He is relevant when he works with Madonna...that's the Madonna magic right there!

Steven Kein's best work is with Madonna. Stuart Price best album is with Madonna, William Orbit best work is with Madonna. Jamie King best work is with Madonna. David Fincher's best music videos are with Madonna. Some of Pharell's best pop production work is with Madonna. Want more?

And people still say Madonna doesn't contribute for her work...this is not all just a coincidence, lol.

THIS!!!!

I believe it may have something to do with this: http://costumedesign...urrent-awards

rather than the "Secret Project".

Excuse me but i'm watching your sig & avatar and i have to ask you, do you have the video of this performance of Dress you up at Keith Haring party of life ?!? Because in the excerpt that has leaked to this day (from the tv documentary) there isn't the part that you show on your sig where she puts her head in her hands.

I already wanted to ask you when i saw your avatar pic last week, but now that i see the animated gif i really got to ask you lol !

Arguments of relevance are so very fruitless. We as M fans should certainly know this.

Exactly. Relevance is such an overused subjective word anyway. Do I want Madonna to be relevant on the pop charts? No. At the end of the day, what still sets Madonna apart in terms of relevance, is that she still commands an audience in other, more artistic and thoughtful endeavors that are still considered "commercial".

This secret project will have my attention when it's revealed as always, and I'm sure if the launch is correct, it'll have everyone else's attention too.

The biggest hack she's ever had the misfortune of collaborating with.

Oh and GOOD ONE Stevie boy making out to Pig Perez that it's not YOU YOURSELF leaking (selling to the highest bidder) all those god awful unflattering outakes from your M sessions.