Madonna's 2013 Oscar Party

Mat.Guy

Guest Not4Pussies

i am sure there were a lot more celebrities that attended. they're not gonna list every single person.

you're funny, do you really think the party only included only those celebrities mentioned? that would be sad.

and isn't kinda funny that Madonna does these Oscar parties for 5 years now and she is so hated by the Academy

So, no Oscar nominees and winners this year at all at her party?

How do we know?

She didn't hold a press conference and a media photocall for it, unlike Smelton John.

Oh, I forgot Sandra Bullock. Anyway, what I meant is that I would assume that people would like to see people at an Oscar party showing off their gold statue... so it's like you're comemoraring with the winners instead of getting drunk with the losers...hahaha.. Of course any of us would love to be there regardless... it's just that a proper Oscar party should have at least one Oscar being carried around...

Elton's party must be so boring.

Brit didn't even stay an hour :D

Britney arrived at “10:15 p.m. with her publicist and manager, quickly made the rounds at the City of West Hollywood Park, pausing for some photos with Elton and nodding her head to Emeli Sande’s live tunes.”

She left around 11 p.m., but her brief appearance was reportedly the buzz of the party.

Britney arrived at “10:15 p.m. with her publicist and manager, quickly made the rounds at the City of West Hollywood Park, pausing for some photos with Elton and nodding her head to Emeli Sande’s live tunes.”

She left around 11 p.m., but her brief appearance was reportedly the buzz of the party.

:rotfl:

BWAHAHAHAA

:rotfl:

Oh, I forgot Sandra Bullock. Anyway, what I meant is that I would assume that people would like to see people at an Oscar party showing off their gold statue... so it's like you're comemoraring with the winners instead of getting drunk with the losers...hahaha.. Of course any of us would love to be there regardless... it's just that a proper Oscar party should have at least one Oscar being carried around...

The Governor's Ball and the Vanity Fair party are for that. People go to M's party to let loose and party all night

Brit didn't even stay an hour :D/> Britney arrived at “10:15 p.m. with her publicist and manager, quickly made the rounds at the City of West Hollywood Park, pausing for some photos with Elton and nodding her head to Emeli Sande’s live tunes.” She left around 11 p.m., but her brief appearance was reportedly the buzz of the party.

If Brit was the buzz of the night, what a snore fest of a party! :lmao:

ultimatedancinggif.gif

BEST. PARTY.EVER