Madonna's 2013 Oscar Party

Mat.Guy

I saw the Chelsea Lately episode 2 nights ago where she talked about THE PARTY. She said Madonna's party was amazing and it always. She said at one point Rocco was dancing next to her and that boy can dance. Everyone who is everyone was at that party. The guest and her were talking about the party. All raving about it.

On tonight's episode she mentioned she's VERY good friends with Robin Wright. ;) She's also very good friends with Anniston as we all know.

Madonna/Jolie get slammed by her anyime she can. Ironically Chelsea is very good friends with a

Alek keshishian(she mentioned this last week) who's Madonna's good friend too. I watch the show before going to bed.

Did anyone hear about this? Saw this posted on MadonnaTribe:

Last night after i saw the pic Madonna posted on Instagram ive realized she was in LA for the Purim party (and the Oscars today) so i drove by the Kabbalah Centre to see if i could see her. Well, after waiting for a little bit over an hour i saw her coming out of the Centre. There was two paparazzis and i waiting for her, no one else.

She looked fantastic. She was wearing a long black coat and long boots. Pictures dont make it justice. They came out really bad cuz in one hand i had my phone taking pics and the other hand i had my camera making a video, which as well didnt record a good one. I didnt have good luck like the last time i saw her there smile_sad.gif but i saw her and thats all that matter. That image of her leaving the place is in my mind.

At first her kids came out, Mercy, David and Rocco. They drove in a different car than Madonna's (an Escalade SUB) and Hugo wasnt there, it was a different driver.

Then Madonna came with Brahim, they drove with a female driver in an Maseratti. Madonna didnt say hello, look at the cameras or wave (socking ! LOL !) but (and here is the best part) Brahim was wasted. He kept telling the paparazzi "ok you have it you have it !!!", the lady didnt stop so Brahim throw her a glass of beer he was drinking, right on her face. She then run, grab the door and try to talk to him with no luck. She was pissed. You may be wondering how do i know that it was beer what he throw to her. Well, after they left we talked for a few minutes and i smelled her, it was awful. She was like "I cant believe he did that, what an asshole ! Now i smell like beer". That got me thinking on this, what about if Brahim didnt throw the wine at her ? drinking while driving ? mmmmm. Eevn tho he wasnt driving still its illegal to do that.

Guest Not4Pussies

Lol, maybe she was in character as Bettie Page or maybe she was just doing her thing, having fun, dancing. That's how I am when I go out. I don't go up to people that I know to say hi to them. I mind my own business and just dance. If they wanna say hello they can come up to me. I've been called arrogant and stuck up for it, I'm far from it. I'm just not approachable and friendly.

Whoopiedoo, she used to love Madonna but lately all she does is have horrible digs at her. Do you watch Fashion Police. I swear to you every single episode she claims Madonna is old and a slut and also often says that she has no talent and got to the top by sleeping with various DJ's . Even when Madonna is not on Fashion Police she brings her name up and trashes her constantly. I always thought she had respect for her but she has just become too over the top with her comments which are now quite vicious.

I watch Fashion Police all the time, i love it.

When you work in comedy, you make jokes about those who are constantly in the media.

Madonna is old, she's slept with a lot of people, and yes she dated almost all the producers on her first album. This is all old news.

I watch Fashion Police all the time, i love it.

When you work in comedy, you make jokes about those who are constantly in the media.

Madonna is old, she's slept with a lot of people, and yes she dated almost all the producers on her first album. This is all old news.

A close friend of mine knows this woman in the the industry that claims to have known Madonna in the years before she became famous, she was friends with a roommate or something, anyway, I've met her a few times and she insists on always bringing up what a slutty bitch Madonna was, sleeping with all the DJs, producers, band members, roommates...you name it. I just smile and say "so?" It seems to piss her off, I guess she is hoping I will suddenly start despising M because of things she did in her past....I could care less, and like whoopdiedoo said, it's old new anyway.

Guest Rachelle of London

A close friend of mine knows this woman in the the industry that claims to have known Madonna in the years before she became famous, she was friends with a roommate or something, anyway, I've met her a few times and she insists on always bringing up what a slutty bitch Madonna was, sleeping with all the DJs, producers, band members, roommates...you name it. I just smile and say "so?" It seems to piss her off, I guess she is hoping I will suddenly start despising M because of things she did in her past....I could care less, and like whoopdiedoo said, it's old new anyway.

well done! My mums partner constantly goes on that in the 80s it was known facts that Madonna was a slut and slept her way to the top...its like THAT is supposed to put me off of her! Paleez...Madonna's rising fame story is one of the best, if she opened her legs to further her career...(which MOST people in the business do anyway) than that is HER business....ugh these people get on my nerves

well done! My mums partner constantly goes on that in the 80s it was known facts that Madonna was a slut and slept her way to the top...its like THAT is supposed to put me off of her! Paleez...Madonna's rising fame story is one of the best, if she opened her legs to further her career...(which MOST people in the business do anyway) than that is HER business....ugh these people get on my nerves

This

She could have spared herself living in piss holes and abandoned buildings and handing out leaflets on the streets for 5 years had she gone straight to a Tommy Mottola kind of figure, at age 20, like many others have done and ironically they are considered nicer, less bitchy and more *composed* than she is. Truth she's sustained such a career because she's earned it in the first place, that's why most acts, male or female didn't and don't last much in comparison.

Guest sasca1971

Maybe she was single and just liked sex. It's like gays, if sexually active - they prefer to have sex with complete strangers than with people they actually know. So Madonna had sex with people she knew and was associated with. Big whoop. Maybe they helped her and maybe they didn't - but it wasn't like she picked up someone in a bar.

Maybe she was single and just liked sex. It's like gays, if sexually active - they prefer to have sex with complete strangers than with people they actually know. So Madonna had sex with people she knew and was associated with. Big whoop. Maybe they helped her and maybe they didn't - but it wasn't like she picked up someone in a bar.

Hey, your gonna have sex anyway, it might as well be with those that can help you career-wise, right? ;)

And your comment about sexually active gay men, how very true that is...at least for some of us...I thought it was just me and my damage from broken relationships. Stranger? No problem. Friends? Never.

That story on Madonna Tribe sounds fake and made up.

Msdonna didn't even wear long boots to the Purim party..she wore red shoes, and Brahim didn't look or sound wasted in the pap video.

Guest Rachelle of London

This

She could have spared herself living in piss holes and abandoned buildings and handing out leaflets on the streets for 5 years had she gone straight to a Tommy Mottola kind of figure, at age 20, like many others have done and ironically they are considered nicer, less bitchy and more *composed* than she is. Truth she's sustained such a career because she's earned it in the first place, that's why most acts, male or female didn't and don't last much in comparison.

Thank you! Couldn't of said it better myself

A close friend of mine knows this woman in the the industry that claims to have known Madonna in the years before she became famous, she was friends with a roommate or something,

R u shitting me with this!? Is she perhaps Daphne Aguilera (Christina's mother's friend who lives on the same block)?

Lol, maybe she was in character as Bettie Page or maybe she was just doing her thing, having fun, dancing. That's how I am when I go out. I don't go up to people that I know to say hi to them. I mind my own business and just dance. If they wanna say hello they can come up to me. I've been called arrogant and stuck up for it, I'm far from it. I'm just not approachable and friendly.

You're just being your Virgo self :)

How in the world do all these random people who dislike Madonna hear a conversation in the middle of a massively loud dance floor while she's surrounded by her own people (dancers, kids, celeb friends) and yet are able to decipher all that was said or not said word per word? :lol:

The Demi diss story was proven to not be true, now there has to be another "mean Madonna" story. I think the tabloids are mad they don't get an invite to a party that's packed with celebs and where the celebs really let loose. Even Chelsea Handler who doesn't hesitate to trash M didn't have anything negative to say about her regarding the party.

How in the world do all these random people who dislike Madonna hear a conversation in the middle of a massively loud dance floor while she's surrounded by her own people (dancers, kids, celeb friends) and yet are able to decipher all that was said or not said word per word? :lol:

The Demi diss story was proven to not be true, now there has to be another "mean Madonna" story. I think the tabloids are mad they don't get an invite to a party that's packed with celebs and where the celebs really let loose. Even Chelsea Handler who doesn't hesitate to trash M didn't have anything negative to say about her regarding the party.

It was her party, it says in the article it was a 'pre-Oscar' party so we don't know there was loud music and dancing.

However, chances are it's all made up. They just love to trash her.

It was her party, it says in the article it was a 'pre-Oscar' party so we don't know there was loud music and dancing.

However, chances are it's all made up. They just love to trash her.

I see, I thought it was at her after party where she basically spends most of the night dancing and not really hanging out. She actually attended a pre-Oscar party without getting photographed? She can act bitchy sometimes, but I don't know if this particular story is true, given it's from the Fail. If she did act that way, then it was unnecessary, but if she didn't, it's just another one of the many stories put out by creative writers.

Madonna is only a 'Bitch' to people she knows well and works with. :queenbitch: People who she has no time for...are simply disregarded.

I'm so confused! this happened at a pre Oscar party? I thought M didn't attend any.

Did anyone hear about this? Saw this posted on MadonnaTribe:

Last night after i saw the pic Madonna posted on Instagram ive realized she was in LA for the Purim party (and the Oscars today) so i drove by the Kabbalah Centre to see if i could see her. Well, after waiting for a little bit over an hour i saw her coming out of the Centre. There was two paparazzis and i waiting for her, no one else.

She looked fantastic. She was wearing a long black coat and long boots. Pictures dont make it justice. They came out really bad cuz in one hand i had my phone taking pics and the other hand i had my camera making a video, which as well didnt record a good one. I didnt have good luck like the last time i saw her there smile_sad.gif but i saw her and thats all that matter. That image of her leaving the place is in my mind.

At first her kids came out, Mercy, David and Rocco. They drove in a different car than Madonna's (an Escalade SUB) and Hugo wasnt there, it was a different driver.

Then Madonna came with Brahim, they drove with a female driver in an Maseratti. Madonna didnt say hello, look at the cameras or wave (socking ! LOL !) but (and here is the best part) Brahim was wasted. He kept telling the paparazzi "ok you have it you have it !!!", the lady didnt stop so Brahim throw her a glass of beer he was drinking, right on her face. She then run, grab the door and try to talk to him with no luck. She was pissed. You may be wondering how do i know that it was beer what he throw to her. Well, after they left we talked for a few minutes and i smelled her, it was awful. She was like "I cant believe he did that, what an asshole ! Now i smell like beer". That got me thinking on this, what about if Brahim didnt throw the wine at her ? drinking while driving ? mmmmm. Eevn tho he wasnt driving still its illegal to do that.

lmao so fake. It's obvious it's made up from beginning to end. Nice try lol. btw, Brahim do not drink any alcohol ;-) furthermore i didn't know people were drinking beer at Kabalah center... silly. Oh and i forgot, the guy took pictures and even made a video but, very bad luck, nothing of this is good quality enough to post... next.

Why do people make up these things? same with those fake pictures.. (unless it's a joke, of course). Like the rumored dvd images. Of course it's different when fansites just spread the message and post it when they think it's real, but I just don't see the point in actually making those things just to screw with people. (talking about the story from the fan, btw, not the supposed pre oscar part: I get that gossip will always happen in the media..)

Guest Rachelle of London

Brahim does drink alcohol though....in the Christmas pics at Valentino's house???? he was visibly drinking wine, you can see when he's seated on the table next to M

oh that's so weird, I used to get these stories all the time when someone heard I was a fan, they always knew someone who knew someone and it was always the same pre-fame bitch whore story lol and I would pretty much say the same thing "so?"