Madonna's 2013 Oscar Party

Mat.Guy

Really? So, Piers Morgan must have been there as well.

:laugh: Was thinking the same thing. Chelsea is always trashing Madonna. All we need now is to hear that Joan Rivers went and can imagine the two of them just watching Madonna all night and making lame jokes about how old she is.

Guest Rachelle of London

I dont know how ANYONE can find Chelsea Handler funny....her jokes are so repetitive...trashing someone cos they're old, calling herself a slut and then screaming about how jewish she is...boring!!!!

I dont know how ANYONE can find Chelsea Handler funny....her jokes are so repetitive...trashing someone cos they're old, calling herself a slut and then screaming about how jewish she is...boring!!!!

I hate her!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

I hate her!!!

Isn't she VILE???? How on earth did she get her own show? shes the worst!!!!

how many times does she have to bring up that she's friends with Jennifer Aniston aswell....ugh

how many times does she have to bring up that she's friends with Jennifer Aniston aswell....ugh

I can't stand that cow either. I remember watching some show where she blasted Madonna and I had to switch off otherwise I would've put my foot through the T.V.

Guest Rachelle of London

I can't stand that cow either. I remember watching some show where she blasted Madonna and I had to switch off otherwise I would've put my foot through the T.V.

she's ALWAYS dissing Madonna..always calling her old...this thing claims to be in her 30s yet she could easily pass for 45+ how dare she call anyone old...did u see when she had Christopher Ciccone on her show and he was making fun of Ms "facelift" and she was practically grinning like a Cheshire cat...ugh! cant STAND her....and have you seen her interview people? she's the worst, she constantly shouts at them, I saw her interview Ciara and she literally screamed at her whilst Ciara was speaking...like wtf

phew...rant over hahahaha

Guest Rachelle of London

I heard she was fucking the head of E! and that's how..

ugh! I'm sorry but there's nothing sexy about her...the head of E! must be blind...hahaha

I've only seen a few of her shows but i absolutely detest her! I think her show is boring and horrible, and i hate how she's constantly trashing anyone she doesn't like.... plus she swears she's so funny and she actually isn't!

she's ALWAYS dissing Madonna..always calling her old...this thing claims to be in her 30s yet she could easily pass for 45+ how dare she call anyone old...did u see when she had Christopher Ciccone on her show and he was making fun of Ms "facelift" and she was practically grinning like a Cheshire cat...ugh! cant STAND her....and have you seen her interview people? she's the worst, she constantly shouts at them, I saw her interview Ciara and she literally screamed at her whilst Ciara was speaking...like wtf

phew...rant over hahahaha

Chelle, keep ranting my friend. I am loving your rants. I think it is safe to say we all agree with you 100 % We all hate her with a passion.

Exactly . She is on Team Aniston ! Need we say more ?

I'm glad they cancelled her stupid sitcom .

Guest Pud Whacker

they all talk shyt about madonna because theyre jaded because secretly they bow at her feet and their inflated egos cant take it.

Joan loves Madonna.

Whoopiedoo, she used to love Madonna but lately all she does is have horrible digs at her. Do you watch Fashion Police. I swear to you every single episode she claims Madonna is old and a slut and also often says that she has no talent and got to the top by sleeping with various DJ's . Even when Madonna is not on Fashion Police she brings her name up and trashes her constantly. I always thought she had respect for her but she has just become too over the top with her comments which are now quite vicious.

549885_10151473243553606_856352787_n.jpg

Rosie Huntington_Whitely and Lil Buck

Pretty. Even with Hunchback of Notre Dame eyes. :lmao: Chelsea Handler is an annoying dumb Fuck who isn't funny but IS funny looking. Trash bag.

Jazz, chill honey. Joan's like that to everyone.

Nix Marco, You are right. I just watched her on the Letterman show that is posted in the Movies/Tv etc section here and she was trashing everyone going !

from the Daily Fail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2286253/Oscars-2013-Madonna-snubs-Oscar-winner-Ang-Lee.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Moody Madge snubs Oscar winner Ang Lee

By Baz Bamigboye

PUBLISHED:19:20 EST, 28 February 2013

Madonna was in a foul mood and, according to several witnesses, ‘behaved like a b****’ at an exclusive Beverly Hills party, snubbing Oscar-winning director Ang Lee.

The list of guests who attended the Creative Artists Agency’s (CAA) pre-Oscar reception at the imposing Greystone Mansion included Leonardo DiCaprio, Anne Hathaway, Bradley Cooper, P. Diddy, Lionel Richie, Jennifer Aniston and the great and the good of the film world from both sides of the Atlantic.

Generally, people are gracious at such events, even to those they loathe. And that spirit of bonhomie was encouraged further by the lovely atmosphere: the wine and champagne was flowing, the food (catered by the restaurant Lure) was delicious.

article-2286253-1848CE65000005DC-362_306x423.jpgarticle-2286253-1848F008000005DC-383_306x423.jpg

Moody Madge: Madonna, pictured left in a picture posted on Instagram, snapped at Life Of Pi director Ang Lee, pictured right holding his Oscar for Best Director, when he introduced himself at a pre-Oscar reception

But something was clearly bugging Madonna. She snapped at Life Of Pi director Ang Lee when he introduced himself and tried to initiate a conversation. ‘I’m not interested,’ she was heard to respond.

The famously polite Lee, who a couple of nights later would pick up his second best director Oscar for filming a book many deemed unfilmable, valiantly tried again. But Madonna turned her back and ignored him.

‘It was incredible — she stormed around as if a black cloud was following her and then she was gone. Everyone wants to know what bug got up her a***,’ a British film executive who attended the soiree told me.

Another guest who observed Madonna at the event said he was surprised at her behaviour.

‘She was just rude to most people she came into contact with. She really behaved like a b**** that night,’ he told me.

A couple of weeks back, Madonna was named the biggest money-making rock star of 2012, so you might have expected her to be still riding on a high from that bit of news.

One incredibly wicked person did wonder if someone had tried to give the star advice on how she should have edited her movie W.E.

Now that, I know, would have sent her up the wall.

A colleague who works with Madonna said the star was 'in her best mood' at the CAA party.

'It's not unusual that people might find her a b***. She's not walking the room, smiling like Kelly Ripa. She's not a prom queen.'

The colleague added: 'She was not rude, though she could have potentially made someone feel that they shouldn't say Hello to her, and that wasn't intentional, and perhaps some people might have thought she didn't seem approachable that night. And she didn't leave in a huff.'

She also denied that Madonna had been rude to Ang Lee and said she had invited the director to her own party on Oscar night.

lol the stroy is very funny :

She snapped at Life Of Pi director Ang Lee when he introduced himself and tried to initiate a conversation. ‘I’m not interested,’ The famously polite Lee, who a couple of nights later would pick up his second best director Oscar for filming a book many deemed unfilmable, valiantly tried again. But Madonna turned her back and ignored him.

It was incredible — she stormed around as if a black cloud was following her and then she was gone"

lmfao it's just too funny, i really imagine the scene and it's hilarous

from the Daily Fail

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

Moody Madge snubs Oscar winner Ang Lee

By Baz Bamigboye

PUBLISHED:19:20 EST, 28 February 2013

Madonna was in a foul mood and, according to several witnesses, ‘behaved like a b****’ at an exclusive Beverly Hills party, snubbing Oscar-winning director Ang Lee.

The list of guests who attended the Creative Artists Agency’s (CAA) pre-Oscar reception at the imposing Greystone Mansion included Leonardo DiCaprio, Anne Hathaway, Bradley Cooper, P. Diddy, Lionel Richie, Jennifer Aniston and the great and the good of the film world from both sides of the Atlantic.

Generally, people are gracious at such events, even to those they loathe. And that spirit of bonhomie was encouraged further by the lovely atmosphere: the wine and champagne was flowing, the food (catered by the restaurant Lure) was delicious.

article-2286253-1848CE65000005DC-362_306x423.jpgarticle-2286253-1848F008000005DC-383_306x423.jpg

Moody Madge: Madonna, pictured left in a picture posted on Instagram, snapped at Life Of Pi director Ang Lee, pictured right holding his Oscar for Best Director, when he introduced himself at a pre-Oscar reception

But something was clearly bugging Madonna. She snapped at Life Of Pi director Ang Lee when he introduced himself and tried to initiate a conversation. ‘I’m not interested,’ she was heard to respond.

The famously polite Lee, who a couple of nights later would pick up his second best director Oscar for filming a book many deemed unfilmable, valiantly tried again. But Madonna turned her back and ignored him.

‘It was incredible — she stormed around as if a black cloud was following her and then she was gone. Everyone wants to know what bug got up her a***,’ a British film executive who attended the soiree told me.

Another guest who observed Madonna at the event said he was surprised at her behaviour.

‘She was just rude to most people she came into contact with. She really behaved like a b**** that night,’ he told me.

A couple of weeks back, Madonna was named the biggest money-making rock star of 2012, so you might have expected her to be still riding on a high from that bit of news.

One incredibly wicked person did wonder if someone had tried to give the star advice on how she should have edited her movie W.E.

Now that, I know, would have sent her up the wall.

A colleague who works with Madonna said the star was 'in her best mood' at the CAA party.

'It's not unusual that people might find her a b***. She's not walking the room, smiling like Kelly Ripa. She's not a prom queen.'

The colleague added: 'She was not rude, though she could have potentially made someone feel that they shouldn't say Hello to her, and that wasn't intentional, and perhaps some people might have thought she didn't seem approachable that night. And she didn't leave in a huff.'

She also denied that Madonna had been rude to Ang Lee and said she had invited the director to her own party on Oscar night.

:rotfl:

According to the DM one day she looks lovely and a force to be reckoned with and 3 days she's a washed up cold bitch from hell

aP2xFphEs2-7.png

So at the end of the 'artice' it turns out she wasn't a bitch after all.. what a useless story.