Madonna's 2013 Oscar Party

Mat.Guy

I think that's the point. It's informal and fun and only a hint of what's going on. And the photo booth photos are great! Nobody wants to look party-trashed.

It's all been perfectly executed!

As for the stuff about Guy knocking the sexuality out of her, I think it owes more to the fact that she'd just had two children and a more spirtual side was reflected and then came the Gulf war and the oppressive American culture of the George Bush era which she actively moved away from. I just never get the Guy bashing on here. Even Sean Penn gets a better time and he beat her up!

I can't believe some fans still believe that he beat her up. That was a tabloid story. I know Sean drank and I'm sure the relationship was abusive - at least verbally. He might have even hit her, but that whole story about M being beat up and tied to a chair with wire? It was an Enquirer story! And we all know M is a storyteller - TDDUP is likely a mix of truth and fiction/exaggeration.

As for why Guy gets more hate, it's because he's a douche. Sean has had years to mend his ways. I also suspect there's some resentment on fans' part for the way M's marriage to Guy put a wedge between her and her gay friends/fans. And that whole "Mrs. Ritchie"/housewife routine was bullshit. She's ultimately responsible for all of it, not Guy, but that's probably why he gets so much hate from fans. Also, he's not that talented.

I can't believe some fans still believe that he beat her up. That was a tabloid story. I know Sean drank and I'm sure the relationship was abusive - at least verbally. He might have even hit her, but that whole story about M being beat up and tied to a chair with wire? It was an Enquirer story! And we all know M is a storyteller - TDDUP is likely a mix of truth and fiction/exaggeration.

As for why Guy gets more hate, it's because he's a douche. Sean has had years to mend his ways. I also suspect there's some resentment on fans' part for the way M's marriage to Guy put a wedge between her and her gay friends/fans. And that whole "Mrs. Ritchie"/housewife routine was bullshit. She's ultimately responsible for all of it, not Guy, but that's probably why he gets so much hate from fans. Also, he's not that talented.

And don't forget that Guy R is the ultimate gold-digger. He got more than Heather Mills yet the press hardly mentioned it at all where Mills was Satan of the Universe forever.

I think that's the point. It's informal and fun and only a hint of what's going on. And the photo booth photos are great! Nobody wants to look party-trashed.

It's all been perfectly executed!

As for the stuff about Guy knocking the sexuality out of her, I think it owes more to the fact that she'd just had two children and a more spirtual side was reflected and then came the Gulf war and the oppressive American culture of the George Bush era which she actively moved away from. I just never get the Guy bashing on here. Even Sean Penn gets a better time and he beat her up!

Exactly. But she wasn't GLAM GLAM GLAM then, so she must have been dreadfully unhappy and DYING INSIDE.

And don't forget that Guy R is the ultimate gold-digger. He got more than Heather Mills yet the press hardly mentioned it at all where Mills was Satan of the Universe forever.

He got more than Heather Mills as she fired her legal staff and represented herself in court! The judge said she probably would have got double but she was such a fantasist and absolutely batshit crazy that he reduced the final settlement. She screwed up her own defence!

Guy and Madonna conducted everything privately and Paul McCartney wanted to do so too. Madonna even had the same divorce lawyer as Paul McCartney. Anything that was agreed in the settlement, was agreed by both parties. Both were independently wealthy and didn't need the other's money. If he did get a large settlement, which we don't really know except from the press, there must have been a reason.

The payoff resulted from having Swept Away added to his oeuvre during their marriage.

Oh hell. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. She owed him for that!

But back to the party.... anyone else been imagining what it would be like at the party? I keep thinking what I would say to Leonardo Di Caprio and Quentin Tarantino and then onto the dancefloor with Travolta! I want to go to The Party!

Guest Rachelle of London

The payoff resulted from having Swept Away added to his oeuvre during their marriage.

Oh hell. :lol:

Mattress you're actually famous! hahahahahahahaha go on ANY FM Madonna fansite and your pic is there hahahah

This is all such old news, but I am the opposite to you. That was not just a tabloid story. There were quotes from the Sheriff involved and Sean was actually charged. Madonna dropped the charges and has never spoken about that incident since. It has been discussed in every biography written about her. Even her brother Christopher spoke of the violence in the marriage ( not that I am a fans of his ) Also, Sean had a shocking temper, he was in jail for assaulting other men. As I said, all water under the bridge now, but I am surprised that so many Madonna fans seem to forgive Sean completely yet hate Guy Ritchie. I don't like the fact that Guy took so much of her money, but I doubt he hit her or went on drunken rages. Both Sean and Madonna seem to be friends now so obviously she has forgiven him.

Madonna “Snubbed” Demi Moore, Invited Ashton Kutcher to Party Instead of Actress?

Truth rating: 0

Ashton Kutcher Demi Moore Madonna Radaronline

3:42 pm, February 27th, 2013

(GettyImages.com)

Demi Moore was “snubbed” by her good friend Madonna, reports RadarOnline, which says the Material Girl “invited Demi’s soon-to-be ex-husband, Ashton Kutcher, to her annual A-lister Oscar bash, rather than the actress.”

According to a supposed “source” for the webloid, “Madonna is firmly on side Ashton. She adores him and thinks that out of him and Demi he’s the one with the glittering career.”

The “glittering career“? Who on earth talks like that in everyday conversation?

Anyway, the purported “insider” adds that Madonna also “loves having Ashton around as he’s great eye candy he’s funny and he flirts outrageously with her.”

“In Madonna’s eyes, there’s no competition – when it comes to picking sides Ashton is the obvious winner,” says the alleged source in another made up-sounding quote.

Here’s what really went on.

RadarOnline, along with a slew of other blogs, heard that Kutcher went to Madonna’s party, while Moore did not attend the bash.

The webloid then took that small shred of information and constructed a dramatic narrative around it.

But the site’s story about Madonna “choosing sides” in the pair’s split is “completely false,” a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop.

Our insider says the real reason Moore didn’t attend the party is because she was “on vacation out of the country on Oscar night.”

That’s all.

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

http://www.gossipcop.com/madonna-snubbed-demi-moore-invited-ashton-kutcher-oscars-party/

Guest Rachelle of London

This is all such old news, but I am the opposite to you. That was not just a tabloid story. There were quotes from the Sheriff involved and Sean was actually charged. Madonna dropped the charges and has never spoken about that incident since. It has been discussed in every biography written about her. Even her brother Christopher spoke of the violence in the marriage ( not that I am a fans of his ) Also, Sean had a shocking temper, he was in jail for assaulting other men. As I said, all water under the bridge now, but I am surprised that so many Madonna fans seem to forgive Sean completely yet hate Guy Ritchie. I don't like the fact that Guy took so much of her money, but I doubt he hit her or went on drunken rages. Both Sean and Madonna seem to be friends now so obviously she has forgiven him.

I agree, he was even violent with his 2nd wife Robin Wright

I don't believe those quotes by Radar. I think Demi is not sober and probably refusing help, which is likely why her own daughters supposedly don't speak to her right now, yet talk to and meet up with Ashton. Ashton is also good friends (and business partners?) with Guy Oseary, who isn't only M's manager, but also a movie and TV producer, among other things, so it would be odd to exclude him if the party is also thrown by Guy & it is at his place.

I would not be surprised if all or some of Demi's daughters were at the party as well.

This from US online

Nothing to see here, folks. Despite reports claiming that Madonna dissed longtime pal Demi Moore by leaving her off the list for her annual Oscars bash -- and inviting the actress' soon-to-be ex-husband Ashton Kutcher instead -- insiders tell Us Weekly that all is well between the A-list friends.

PHOTOS: Demi Moore through the years

A source close to the LOL star tells Us that Moore's absence from Madonna's party was a matter of simple geography, and that any rumors of a snub or feud are completely false. "Demi was out of the country on vacation," the insider says.

Read more: http://www.usmagazin...2#ixzz2MB0GlJNR

Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Found this on FB:

Brian Awestin The photo booth had a professional modeling photographer using top of the line equipment. Def not your ordinary party photo booth. Unfortunately these were the only photos allowed to be taken at the party. I've been to big parties before but nothing like this. Wall to wall A-List celebs. All friendly and very approachable. Not isolated in a table somewhere far off surrounded by bodyguards. My highlights were watching John Travolta dance to the Bee Gee's Stayin Alive, dancing with selma hayek, anne hathaway, selena gomez, and vanessa hudgens, getting a backrub from Jennifer Lawrence as she walked past me (yikes), hanging with Jason Statham who is the ultimate wingman and was the true life of the party (dude can drink!) and his supermodel girlfriend Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (beautiful), meeting the stunning Amanda Seyfried (she was only there for a minute), getting a hug from Penelope Cruz, giving Mark Cuban shit about talking about Kobe, joking with Leo Dicaprio about hooking me up with one of his ex supermodel girlfriends, and holding Anne Hathaway's Oscar is it layed on the side of a couch at 4am while she was dancing with her friends like it was an empty beer bottle or something (how crazy is that? lol) It was a totally surreal night. I still can't believe I was there. Had a blast. Hopefully I'll be there again next year.

12300344.jpg

12300346.jpg

:wow: OMG! We should all crash this party next year!

Madonna “Snubbed” Demi Moore, Invited Ashton Kutcher to Party Instead of Actress?

Truth rating: 0

Ashton Kutcher Demi Moore Madonna Radaronline

3:42 pm, February 27th, 2013

(GettyImages.com)

Demi Moore was “snubbed” by her good friend Madonna, reports RadarOnline, which says the Material Girl “invited Demi’s soon-to-be ex-husband, Ashton Kutcher, to her annual A-lister Oscar bash, rather than the actress.”

According to a supposed “source” for the webloid, “Madonna is firmly on side Ashton. She adores him and thinks that out of him and Demi he’s the one with the glittering career.”

The “glittering career“? Who on earth talks like that in everyday conversation?

Anyway, the purported “insider” adds that Madonna also “loves having Ashton around as he’s great eye candy he’s funny and he flirts outrageously with her.”

“In Madonna’s eyes, there’s no competition – when it comes to picking sides Ashton is the obvious winner,” says the alleged source in another made up-sounding quote.

Here’s what really went on.

RadarOnline, along with a slew of other blogs, heard that Kutcher went to Madonna’s party, while Moore did not attend the bash.

The webloid then took that small shred of information and constructed a dramatic narrative around it.

But the site’s story about Madonna “choosing sides” in the pair’s split is “completely false,” a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop.

Our insider says the real reason Moore didn’t attend the party is because she was “on vacation out of the country on Oscar night.”

That’s all.

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

http://www.gossipcop...r-oscars-party/

bullshit.jpg

Guest Xanthium

There was an article on Yahoo yesterday that said the Demi snub was bullshit. Demi was on vacation and I'm sure after her rehab the last thing she needs is to be surrounded by people partying and getting fucked up.

There was an article on Yahoo yesterday that said the Demi snub was bullshit. Demi was on vacation and I'm sure after her rehab the last thing she needs is to be surrounded by people partying and getting fucked up.

I agree Xanthie, Only about a few weeks ago, Demi was photographed at a party acting a bit wild and dancing up a storm wearing a short jumpsuit. She was absolutely hammered by the press for this and I think they suggested she was drunk as well. She would be wise to distance herself from parties etc as she is still vulnerable after rehab. I hope she is relaxing on her vacation.

Also, I find it really childish how people are expected to choose one partner over another after a break up. It is much more mature and thoughtful to not dump anyone and remain friends with both parties if you get along with them both. Break-ups happen all the time and why should people stop inviting one partner and not the other. These people are adults not teenagers and should not have to choose between friends that break up. Also, as Demi was on vacation, what does it matter if Ashton was there.