Madonna's 2013 Oscar Party

Mat.Guy

I can't remember not being a M fan. In this 30 years I follow her I still think she changed the most for Guy.

I was watching Drowned World Tour the other day and I would see him everywhere: the kilt, the mangá, the kung fu!

And what about sexy? Only 5 seconds on the mechanic horse and she hardly even touch the dancers! That was not the Madonna I knew!

I know it was a great love affair but I'm happy it's over!

She's having fun and us the fans are also, cause a power like M cannot be tamed!

And yes, we all were born to be at that party! Loving this topic! :smooch:/>

That's nonsense. Have you ever seen the music videos she made for Ray of light? Her least naughty and sexual ever. The videos for the Music album were much more sexual, playful and naughty.

^ TPOG was pretty sexual, but point taken. It truly is her least sexual period. And for obvious reasons.

Noo, it's a very different sexuality, but the album is ripe with it. Skin and Candy Perfume Girl are just bursting with raw earth mother full breasted deep sexuality. I find them some of her most intrinsically sexual, sensual songs. They aren't overt, but it's very strong.

Both Lola and Rocco have their Mom's eyes, that's for sure.

Yep ... marvelous that they inherited one of her best features!

The Party, cool and exclusive ... so representative of M. It's very thoughtful of her and Guy to provide a safe environment for the celebs to go crazy and party hard through the night without fear of being papped.

Noo, it's a very different sexuality, but the album is ripe with it. Skin and Candy Perfume Girl are just bursting with raw earth mother full breasted deep sexuality. I find them some of her most intrinsically sexual, sensual songs. They aren't overt, but it's very strong.

100% Agreed!

OH MY GOD. Who airbrushed those party photos???? those are truly Photoshop Dissasters, hahaha.

Call this the sign of the times. We got a horrid Instagram pic of Madonna and no glamour ones??? FLOP.

I think that's the point. It's informal and fun and only a hint of what's going on. And the photo booth photos are great! Nobody wants to look party-trashed.

It's all been perfectly executed!

As for the stuff about Guy knocking the sexuality out of her, I think it owes more to the fact that she'd just had two children and a more spirtual side was reflected and then came the Gulf war and the oppressive American culture of the George Bush era which she actively moved away from. I just never get the Guy bashing on here. Even Sean Penn gets a better time and he beat her up!

I think that's the point. It's informal and fun and only a hint of what's going on. And the photo booth photos are great! Nobody wants to look party-trashed.

As for the stuff about Guy knocking the sexuality out of her, I think it owes more to the fact that she'd just had two children and a more spirtual side was reflected and then came the Gulf war and the oppressive American culture of the George Bush era which she actively moved away from. I just never get the Guy bashing on here. Even Sean Penn gets a better time and he beat her up!

It's absolutely retarded.

I said MUSIC VIDEOS.

well then perhaps more true, I would argue that American Life was less sexual. Frozen and Drowned World are definitely lacking, but Ray Of Light, with the low cut jeans and midriff and the frenetic dancing and the screams, Power Of Goodbye with it's long lustful looks and Nothing Really Matters with it's jerky-geisha advances. None of it is quite Justify My Love level raw 'fuck me' style, it is very different, but I think there is a lot of sensuality and sexuality to it all, just not in a way she's done before or since. And we can only imagine what a Skin video would have looked like if they had shot it.

Edited by rb19

Guest Rachelle of London

Me either

Poor Demi! Moore Snubbed By Ex-Bestie Madonna — Invites Ashton Kutcher To Oscar Bash Instead!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/poor-demi-moore-snubbed-by-ex-bestie-madonna-invites-ashton-kutcher-to-oscar-bash-instead/

ps: Madonna changed clothes during the party.

from the radar article:

Madge’s party, which she holds each Academy Awards night at her manager Guy Oseary‘s mansion, was THE place to be Sunday night if you are ANYONE in the Industry. :queenbitch:

John Travolta, Bradley Cooper, Daniel Day Lewis, Channing Tatum, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes, Jack Nicholson, Selena Gomez, Salma Hayek, George Clooney and Leonardo Dicaprio were among the hundreds of Hollywood heavyweights partying till the wee hours.

However, despite the mega-star power, Madonna was — as ever — the center of attention! :queenbitch:

Radar’s eyewitness says the singer looked absolutely stunning in a dark brunette wig with short bangs…. and then there was her clothing! Looking way younger than her 54 years, Madge changed twice during the party into risque, form fitting corsets. :queenbitch:

Despite the prevalence of A-list talent, Madonna still managed to keep the bash a family affair (sort of) — dancing with her kids right up till four am!

from the radar article:

Madge’s party, which she holds each Academy Awards night at her manager Guy Oseary‘s mansion, was THE place to be Sunday night if you are ANYONE in the Industry. :queenbitch:

John Travolta, Bradley Cooper, Daniel Day Lewis, Channing Tatum, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes, Jack Nicholson, Selena Gomez, Salma Hayek, George Clooneyand Leonardo Dicaprio were among the hundreds of Hollywood heavyweights partying till the wee hours.

However, despite the mega-star power, Madonna was — as ever — the center of attention! :queenbitch:

Radar’s eyewitness says the singer looked absolutely stunning in a dark brunette wig with short bangs…. and then there was her clothing! Looking way younger than her 54 years, Madge changed twice during the party into risque, form fitting corsets. :queenbitch:

Despite the prevalence of A-list talent, Madonna still managed to keep the bash a family affair (sort of) — dancing with her kids right up till four am!

Now THAT is an A list guestlist.

Poor Demi! Moore Snubbed By Ex-Bestie Madonna — Invites Ashton Kutcher To Oscar Bash Instead!

http://radaronline.c...r-bash-instead/

ps: Madonna changed clothes during the party.

I doubt Madonna snubbed her. She's always supportive of other women. Maybe Demi still isn't up to it after her breakdown? It's possible to be friends with both sides and if one's not coming, why not invite the other one?

I doubt Madonna snubbed her. She's always supportive of other women. Maybe Demi still isn't up to it after her breakdown? It's possible to be friends with both sides and if one's not coming, why not invite the other one?

I agree.

Guest Not4Pussies

Ashton is more Guy O's friend. And Ashton is currently banging Mila Kunis. And doesn't M not associate herself with people that have addiction problems?