Madonna's 2013 Oscar Party

Mat.Guy

http://www.nypost.co..._source=dlvr.it

John Travolta busted out his iconic “Saturday Night Fever” moves at Madonna’s annual Oscar party. Spies said that when “Stayin’ Alive” by the Bee Gees came on at the bash at Guy Oseary’s LA home, Travolta did the moves from the 1977 classic for which he was nominated for an Oscar, to guests’ delight. Everyone “followed and started dancing,” we’re told. Madge’s guests included Ashton Kutcher, Selena Gomez and Daniel Day-Lewis. (There was no word on whether DDL joined in, though we’d like to think he did.)

wow now this is an iconic moment

Guest Not4Pussies

Guys she has done this for 5 years and we never get pics from her party because the press is not invited its a private party. Understand it and accept it. And Matt Matt the last pic she posted on Instagram, that's what she wore to her party.

I was thinking the same thing about Rocco! All his friends are Madonna's dancers. I remember the stupid rumor about Rocco having a crash on dancer Yaman .Poor Rocco.

Guest Rachelle of London

We never see Rocco with children his own age.

Yeah I thought that but as its been said he has a lot of pics of his friends and stuff

All the fun she seems to be having really make me reflect on how Guy zapped a lot of the life out of her :(

I can't remember not being a M fan. In this 30 years I follow her I still think she changed the most for Guy.

I was watching Drowned World Tour the other day and I would see him everywhere: the kilt, the mangá, the kung fu!

And what about sexy? Only 5 seconds on the mechanic horse and she hardly even touch the dancers! That was not the Madonna I knew!

I know it was a great love affair but I'm happy it's over!

She's having fun and us the fans are also, cause a power like M cannot be tamed!

And yes, we all were born to be at that party! Loving this topic! :smooch:

It is funny how many b,c and Z list celebs that have NOTHING to do with the Academy/Film industry go out to Oscar VIEWING parties like Elton John's hahahahaha :rotfl: I mean the whoredashians were there :rotfl: Miley circus was there, :rotfl: Nicki Minaj (nothing against her but irrelevant to the oscars) etc etc

I Now understand WHY M's and Vanity Fair's Parties are so Exclusive! People who ACTUALLY attended, were nominated or Won are the guests. In other words A list celebs who are part of the film industry and not desperadoes like Heidi Klum, the kardashianss, reality stars and the E fashunnnn police :rotfl:

Poor Smelton and his second rate party full of has beens, tv and reality tv stars :rotfl:

Guest sasca1971

Funny - I just looked them both up on FB and have 5 mutual friends with them. I never noticed Andy before but Char has popped up time to time and looks stunning shirtless. You'd never know by looking at his fully dressed pics though.

Knows him or knows :naughty: him

He is hot - they both are!!!!

We are all losers seeing pics from this private party. It's like they are above everything else. And in fact, they are. This makes me feel a bit shit. :|