Madonna's 2013 Oscar Party

Mat.Guy

Guest Rachelle of London

But even Chris Ciccone said in his book that M kept up with all her ex dancers, back in the day they all used to go out clubbing and stuff, but that settled down when she married Guy. In that interview with Carlton Wilbourn I posted the other day M would frequently go with him to "normal" dance classes in LA, she seems to have fun with her dancers more than other celebs it seems

I bet Britney (who has gone several years), Miley, Kelly Osbourne, Adele, Jennifer Lawrence, Naomi Watts were there too. I also read that Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner, Jason Statham (isn't he Guy Ritchie's friend? :lol: Did he ever trash talk M?), Hillary Swank, Rosie Huntington-Whitley, Hugh Jackman, Leo Di Caprio, Anne Hathaway, Gerard Butler, Jennifer Hudson, Nicole Richie, & others were there, besides the ones already mentioned elsewhere. Weren't Katy & John Mayer also supposed to be there? I think most of the major stars end up at M's party after they hit up the other parties. I want to hear some stories since there's no press there, some stars seem to go crazy.

Have any celebs made comments on Twitter?

I bet Britney (who has gone several years), Miley, Kelly Osbourne, Adele, Jennifer Lawrence were there too. I also read that Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner, Jason Statham (isn't he Guy Ritchie's friend? :lol:/> Did he ever trash talk M?), Rosie Huntington-Whitley, Hugh Jackman, Leo Di Caprio, Anne Hathaway, Nicole Richie, & others were there, besides the ones already mentioned. Weren't Katy & John Mayer also supposed to be there? I think most of the major stars end up at M's party after they hit up the other parties. I want to hear some stories since there's no press there, some stars seem to go crazy.

Nicole Richie was definitely there. Andy Lecompte posted a picture together with her at the party on his Instagram.

Guest Not4Pussies

Noomi Rapace (the girl with the dragon tattoo original version/prometheus)

was there, she took a pic with B. Akerlund. B. posted it on her instagram

i love that all the photos are labelled "THE PARTY"

I noticed that too, it's super cool! No need to specify which party, just "THE PARTY"

Rocco should never shave his head again. He looks so handsome with it grown out now!

^THIS!! I also think he looks much more handsome with long hair!

I'm sure she does the hard boiled eggs with the yolk mashed up with mayo and put back in

I fucking love those!!!!

thats_racist_animated1(1).gif

:dead: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/still_got_the_fever_urWipoGaKuEvtJBFJ2mlBO?utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=++++++Page+Six&utm_source=dlvr.it

John Travolta busted out his iconic “Saturday Night Fever” moves at Madonna’s annual Oscar party. Spies said that when “Stayin’ Alive” by the Bee Gees came on at the bash at Guy Oseary’s LA home, Travolta did the moves from the 1977 classic for which he was nominated for an Oscar, to guests’ delight. Everyone “followed and started dancing,” we’re told. Madge’s guests included Ashton Kutcher, Selena Gomez and Daniel Day-Lewis. (There was no word on whether DDL joined in, though we’d like to think he did.)

Paul McKenna@ImPaulMcKenna

Last night was so much fun.....amazingly I ended up at Madonna's Oscar party. I don't think I have ever seen so many famous people in one house. What a thrill to meet so many talented artists. One for the memory books...

http://www.nypost.co..._source=dlvr.it

John Travolta busted out his iconic “Saturday Night Fever” moves at Madonna’s annual Oscar party. Spies said that when “Stayin’ Alive” by the Bee Gees came on at the bash at Guy Oseary’s LA home, Travolta did the moves from the 1977 classic for which he was nominated for an Oscar, to guests’ delight. Everyone “followed and started dancing,” we’re told. Madge’s guests included Ashton Kutcher, Selena Gomez and Daniel Day-Lewis. (There was no word on whether DDL joined in, though we’d like to think he did.)

Paul McKenna@ImPaulMcKenna

Last night was so much fun.....amazingly I ended up at Madonna's Oscar party. I don't think I have ever seen so many famous people in one house. What a thrill to meet so many talented artists. One for the memory books...

Loveboxx, thanks for posting this. I love Paul Mckenna's tweet about never seeing so many famous people in one house. We can only imagine who was there. Even though we are all gasping to see photos, I can see why all huge names would want to go. They can let their hair down and party exactly how they want to without the worry of the paparazzi photographing them all the time. Would be a huge relief for big time stars and I think the guest list would be even more spectacular than we could ever know.

^^

You're welcome!

Professor Snape@_Snape_

Has anyone noticed how much Daniel Radcliffe looks like Harry Potter? #Oscars2013

Mowii Madonna@MowiiMadonna

@_Snape_ yeaa you should have sceen him at the after party at Madonna #house

@ITSJEREMYSCOTT lastnight wazzz just 2 #Creez we Were The #PaRty pic.twitter.com/YS6kLi0Amj

BD_0R9wCcAAub6j.jpg

Lastnight #Oscar Party @ #Madonna House #Epic http://instagr.am/p/WLYyqlmkg-/

I bet Britney (who has gone several years), Miley, Kelly Osbourne, Adele, Jennifer Lawrence, Naomi Watts were there too. I also read that Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner, Jason Statham (isn't he Guy Ritchie's friend? :lol: Did he ever trash talk M?), Hillary Swank, Rosie Huntington-Whitley, Hugh Jackman, Leo Di Caprio, Anne Hathaway, Gerard Butler, Jennifer Hudson, Nicole Richie, & others were there, besides the ones already mentioned elsewhere. Weren't Katy & John Mayer also supposed to be there? I think most of the major stars end up at M's party after they hit up the other parties. I want to hear some stories since there's no press there, some stars seem to go crazy.

526181_491150500922587_831186062_n.jpg