Madonna's 2013 Oscar Party

Mat.Guy

Yes !!!! Love him !!! What a great guy he seems.

I wonder which dancers came to the party other than Kupono.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes !!!! Love him !!! What a great guy he seems.

I wonder which dancers came to the party other than Kupono.

Nicole tweeted about planning to go to the party with Chaz, Kupono and Derrell...some of them are in LA and looks like they arrived this weekend like Speedylegz and Lil Buck

I would love to see if it was a mini reunion

Guest Rachelle of London

so if i understand correctly Madonna & Elton had an Oscar party at the same moment and Britney & Nicki went to Elton's one ?

yup....Eltons been having his Oscar parties for years aswell...but I thought Brit and Nicki would've gone to Madonna's, Britney even showed off her new brunette locks

I love how M keeps her dancers in her inner circle!

They get to go to the uber exclusive A list party of the year.

Shhh, don't let the Blond Ambitions dancers hear you!

Isn't Madonnas party always the last one where everyone goes to after the official ones are more or less over. The ones like Governors Ball and Vanity Fair. And isn't the Elton John one also an Oscar viewing party? So it's already on while there is nothing to celebrate. And with all due respect almost none of those people attending Elton Johns party will have a chance to get even close to Madonnas party which is strictly A-list. And I think many people go to Eltons party because of his AIDS foundation (which is a great cause for sure) and because it gives publicity to those who need it.

And to be quite frankly, Britney and Nicky Minaj are part of the entertainment industry, but they are not Hollywood. So it makes sense that they are at Eltons party.

Isn't Madonnas party always the last one where everyone goes to after the official ones are more or less over. The ones like Governors Ball and Vanity Fair. And isn't the Elton John one also an Oscar viewing party? So it's already on while there is nothing to celebrate. And with all due respect almost none of those people attending Elton Johns party will have a chance to get even close to Madonnas party which is strictly A-list. And I think many people go to Eltons party because of his AIDS foundation (which is a great cause for sure) and because it gives publicity to those who need it.

And to be quite frankly, Britney and Nicky Minaj are part of the entertainment industry, but they are not Hollywood. So it makes sense that they are at Eltons party.

That's what I always thought: M's party comes after the viewing parties are over. Lots of people stop by the other parties first, because it's good publicity for them to be photographed as part of Hollywood's biggest night. Then they'd go to M's, where they know no press photography will be taking place. The other parties have dual functions: a charity, to view the show, to get press. M's shindig is a true party with none of that attached to it.

Yes, I've not seen any mention of M's party so I think it's where everyone goes to celebrate once the meet and greets have been done. It's always so discreet that there's hardly any mention of it. I don't know how she does it!

I would be surprised if Britney and Nicki M weren't though. Let's face it, do we know for sure who went?

People can attend both parties because Madonna's party is always known as the late late oscar party. Last year Katy Perry and Kelly Osbourne both went to Elton's party and then went to Madonna's party afterwards.

Haha, there were just a few reports on TV about the parties after the show. And some of them referred to Eltons party as "the most important" or "biggest party" pretending as if this was such a prestigeous event. Too bad you can actually buy tickets (okay, it's a charity afterall) and there were really trashy people attending. Where else, no nominees and winners or anyone else who had something to do with the Academy Awards this year were in sight.

And no mention of Madonnas party. Of course, the press was not invited and therefore they hold a grudge.

Some bit of info about last night's party!

Some miles away, a crowd of revelers -- many of whom hadn't attended the Oscars -- convened at the sprawling modern home of music manager Guy Oseary. Madonna was somewhere in the crowd, disguised in a jet-black wig, but plenty of other A-listers were content to be seen cutting loose. There were, after all, no photographers present to document the fun.

Surrounded by friends, Leonardo DiCaprio, dressed in a sharp but decidedly non-formal grey suit, commandeered a corner of the dance floor, not far away from Natalie Portman, in one direction, and Kyle MacLachlan in another. Somewhere in the distance, the designer Valentino bobbed up and down. At the edge of the dance floor, Bono greeted this site's Editor-in-Chief, Arianna Huffington, as NBA owner and media mogul Mark Cuban looked on. Also in attendance were Sandra Bullock, Selena Gomez, Kristen Chenoweth, Virginia Madsen, Moby, Jared Leto, Rashida Jones and Alexandr Skarsgard.