Madonna's 2013 Oscar Party

Mat.Guy

EXCLUSIVE! Madonna Preparing For Party Of The Year: Her Oscar Bash Is ON!

Yes! It’s that time of year again!

Sure, the Oscars are going on this weekend, but we might be a leeeettle bit more excited for Madonna’s Oscar party!

The fun is going down again this year with the super fab bash being held Sunday night at the El Lay home of her manager, Guy Oseary.

And the star power will be out in full force for the party as Anne Hathaway, Leonardo DiCaprio, Salma Hayek, Jessica Chastain, Naomi Watts and Bradley Cooper are ALL expected to attend.

Oh, and did we mention Katy Perry and John Mayer will also be there! Think she’ll be wearing that suspicious ring??

All we know is we can’t wait to hear the shocking, HIGHlarious and possibly naughty stories the morning after!

It’s gonna be GRAND!! It's gonna be Madonna-style GRAND!!

http://perezhilton.com/2013-02-18-madonna-oscars-party-annual-celebration#.USKa22clzIc

Err. It's like the same story every year and then there are no pics or gossip. Just stupid rumours about who tried but failed to get in. And I think there's a no phone/camera rule so I doubt she will post anything. The injustice of it all :dramatic:

Err. It's like the same story every year and then there are no pics or gossip. Just stupid rumours about who tried but failed to get in. And I think there's a no phone/camera rule so I doubt she will post anything. The injustice of it all :dramatic:

Yeah! We never get to see anything from it... But come to think of it, that's part of its charm, it's so exclusive and secret... Can you imagine Gaga's Oscar party? It would be a total multimedia circus! :lmao:

There's always M's appereance at the Vanity Fair party! :wow:

& this I think is a huge part of why Elton John can't stand her.

Right on. Elton just hates it that Madonna has completely stolen his thunder with her Oscar parties. Apparently last year, he was furious that Katy Perry left his party early to go to Madonna's late night party. His parties are always very public while Madonna's are like an exclusive A list event. We do often get to see a lot of the tweets from various celebs that attend though which is always fun. I wish all of the members at Madonnanation could go. We would all fit in wonderfully.amongst the superstars !

Imagine how fucking premium M's parties are. Far beyond top shelf everything. And always a little inappropriate, I'm sure. Basically, heaven on earth.

Last year didn't she have some atelier from Gucci flown in from Milan to personalise trinkets for guests?

Right on. Elton just hates it that Madonna has completely stolen his thunder with her Oscar parties. Apparently last year, he was furious that Katy Perry left his party early to go to Madonna's late night party. His parties are always very public while Madonna's are like an exclusive A list event. We do often get to see a lot of the tweets from various celebs that attend though which is always fun. I wish all of the members at Madonnanation could go. We would all fit in wonderfully.amongst the superstars !

:dead: . I'm sure some of us would embarrass the Queen the hell out of her! then she'll use the weapon of her MDNA Tour intro on us, specially the big divas in here :sassy:

Guest Not4Pussies

didn't maggie gyllenhaal said madonna danced with her and then M started dancing with her husband, peter sarsgaard?

that M dances all nite non stop?

people having sex on tables

Happens every year and we've gotten some glimpses

Yeah! We never get to see anything from it... But come to think of it, that's part of its charm, it's so exclusive and secret... Can you imagine Gaga's Oscar party? It would be a total multimedia circus! :lmao:

There's always M's appereance at the Vanity Fair party! :wow:

Lady Gagag would have a live webcam set up showing off her D-list guests and she'd go on the cam smoking blunts begging for her mongsters to go tweet #ladygagaisbestoscarparty. :yes:

didn't maggie gyllenhaal said madonna danced with her and then M started dancing with her husband, peter sarsgaard?

that M dances all nite non stop?

people having sex on tables

Yes, MG said she danced with Madonna on Graham Norton's show although Madonna wasn't really interacting with her, just by her on the dancefloor.

Never heard teh people having sex on tables thing though.

I suspect it would be like any Hollywood party - people doing lots of crazy stuff like they'd do at any other party although I imagine M has more control. I like it that we don't see things in this world of endless opportunism.

There's only ever been one picture of Madonna leaked hasn't there? This one with Demi Moore and I think Diane Von Furstenburg?

http://www.madonnalicious.com/images/extra/2009/academyaward_party_picture_news.jpg

Sunday is also Purim (Jewish Halloween). I know she celebrates it every year.

Maybe she'll throw a dress up Oscar party :wow: