MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

Guest bluejean

It must suck 2 only speak one language & live on an island where Madonna wouldn't b caught dead.

:lmao:

It does. We've already been through this. Will you marry me?

That better not be the fucking artwork for the DVD. Come on Madonna, no more shitty DVD covers. I like the pic from the GGW clip that was used for the promo with the All Hail The Queen' title. That other cover is just Sticky 2.0.

It must suck 2 only speak one language & live on an island where Madonna wouldn't b caught dead.

BTW, there r plenty of P!nk videos on Youtube and also Bjorn Again.

Good Day! :goodbye:

Ouch! :dead:

:lmao:

It does. We've already been through this. Will you marry me?

Why come to Europe if you think about our languages as unexciting? Stay where you are, we don't need such people :angry:

So, London is full of boring people who dunno how to party at a concert. Miami is full of old people who needs to get home by 8:05 pm. Don't ever film at these places again Madonna. Stick with NYC or the Latin American locations.

So, London is full of boring people who dunno how to party at a concert. Miami is full of old people who needs to get home by 8:05 pm. Don't ever film at these places again Madonna. Stick with NYC or the Latin American locations.

Bitch was on stage at 11:40 in miami

3 hours late ,everyone was tires

11:30 pm is unreasonably late though, especially considering it was a weekday. That was just disrespectful towards the people who had to work the following day, so people walking out of the arena wasn't a surprising reaction at all. The CT London audience was a different thing, they were in a shit mood even before the show started, however M fucked it up herself with the Miami audience.

But let's not bring back that discussion again, discussing that topic at this point seriously is beating a dead horse.

The old people excuse can't be used for Miami. It's one of the youngest and biggest party cities in the entire country. Going onstage at 11:40 was a mistake. Not saying she did it intentionally of course. But any arena in any city would have been cranky about it.

The old people excuse can't be used for Miami. It's one of the youngest and biggest party cities in the entire country. Going onstage at 11:40 was a mistake. Not saying she did it intentionally of course. But any arena in any city would have been cranky about it.

Yeah, she's gonna need to watch this in the future. A lot of the negative comments online after tour stops focused on the lateness of the start times. I mean, I get it, she's Madonna, she's worth the wait (for me). However, there was a time (long ago) when Madonna was well-known for her punctuality, and it was credited to her as part of her professionalism. I don't recall DWT and RIT shows beginning very late. It wasn't until S&S and then especially with MDNA that I recall her going on very late. (I can't recall CT, come to think of it, either.) I guess my point is, she's not always been quite THIS late as she has been on this past tour.

We've read things that have said she's not just sitting around twiddling her thumbs, that she's making sure everything is just right for the show -- and we know she does a sound check at the venue earlier, so she's usually there in the building. After seeing that special on TAIT, it makes me wonder if there were a lot of safety checks going on... with drummers being suspended from the ceiling, etc., there are elements to the show/stage that were very dangerous. With what just happened tragically with one of the Cirque du Soleil performers dying during an aerial stunt on stage, and with what happened during the construction of M's stage during the S&ST, it makes me wonder if there wasn't a heightened level of concern backstage with some mechanical elements.

Surely that can't explain every delay, but it's just something I was wondering recently. But yeah -- she's going to do some damage if she's not careful. One of my co-workers has friends in NYC (a gay couple) whom she visited for their wedding, which happened after they had seen MDNA there... They told her how much they enjoyed the show, but did lament the late start -- and they wondered aloud to my co-worker whether they might be "done" with that phase of their lives -- they love Madonna, but don't necessarily feel like they need to be out late on worknight waiting for Madonna to come on stage late.

Anecdotal and just one story, but ... still. Combined with all the concert reviews in the press which mention the late start, and all the b!tching online (social media, comments on website-posted reviews) ... just makes you wonder if it might start taking a bite out of her touring prestige.

Guest bluejean

Why come to Europe if you think about our languages as unexciting? Stay where you are, we don't need such people :angry:/>

Well I said accents not languages. I just meant it seems like a cliche fantasy for alot of people which I can't personally relate to. Like I don't swoon when I hear a French accent for example. I need abit more than that to get excited about a guy.

The annoying thing is that she can go on time if need be. Case in point: London Hyde Park MDNA - she was on stage in time in order to avoid the curfew and avoid paying the extra $$$ . So I'm sorry, M, but your excuses about being late because you haven't got a minute spare in they day are clearly untrue!

I believe only the American legs had those late start issues, I don't remember many complains about her starting time in Europe. For my own show in Florence, she was on some minutes before 10pm and in Zurich they even began at 8:30 pm (there was a curfew for that one, though).

Guest Rachelle of London

Hyde Park she came on at 8:30 to avoid the curfew, but she didnt learn for Edinburgh when she came on late and had to cut 2 songs to avoid the curfew...oh M

Guest Rachelle of London

I believe only the American legs had those late start issues, I don't remember many complains about her starting time in Europe. For my own show in Florence, she was on some minutes before 10pm and in Zurich they even began at 8:30 pm (there was a curfew for that one, though).

hahah not truem I remember on this forum people were saying they cannot wait for her to get to America as no one there would complain about the late starts :chuckle:

So the American show tickets stated that M will be onstage at 10pm

Guest sambassile

And in Abu Dhabi she wasn't on stage until 10:45 pm ! keepin everyone meltin in the unbearable heat

Guest Rachelle of London

And in Abu Dhabi she wasn't on stage until 10:45 pm ! keepin everyone meltin in the unbearable heat

I'm sorry but that was awful! People were collapsing like crazy!

Oh my god, yes, she was on very late this tour, way too late, and people are gonna stop going to her shows because of it. Let it go already! It's been a year now of the same complaints.

Oh my god, yes, she was on very late this tour, way too late, and people are gonna stop going to her shows because of it. Let it go already! It's been a year now of the same complaints.

+1

I am not saying she is being courteous by going on so late, but ultimately if people don't want to go because of it, maybe she will learn. If they keep selling out her shows, I would just expect more of it. That's that.