MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

Guest Not4Pussies

What exactly is she working on? She said herself that she didn't do shit for the sticky DVD.

uhm ok first calm down

second, she wasnt as involved on sticky and sweet because she was focused on W.E.

i think it's different this time for MDNA's dvd release

Guest groovyguy

Yesterday, Guy Oseary took some time to answer a few fan questions on Twitter. Here’s what he had to say about the MDNA Tour DVD…

[Madonna] is working on the DVD.

All I can tell you is that she is working on it everyday.

Will give you more info when we have it.

Will the MDNA Tour DVD be released in two months?

Only time will tell…

Guest groovyguy

It will be broadcasted in Brazil in May by SKY.

According to Sky Live on their Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SKYLiveBr - the MDNA Tour DVD will be released in May. But they commented that no broadcast date has been planned yet, as these decisions include a series of negotiations with the record company.

According to Sky Live on their Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SKYLiveBr - the MDNA Tour DVD will be released in May. But they commented that no broadcast date has been planned yet, as these decisions include a series of negotiations with the record company.

Well, now I dont know. I picked the news from a Brazilian source, but you might be right!

i m sure they re going to sell it first to some tv or even step further and do some online streaming or cinemas. they are doing some serious job with it if she is every day in studio. hope it will be some another great idea for promotion.

btw-there is passover holyday from 25th-2nd april. i guess she will not tell us anythingin that period.

i m sure they re going to sell it first to some tv or even step further and do some online streaming or cinemas. they are doing some serious job with it if she is every day in studio. hope it will be some another great idea for promotion.

btw-there is passover holyday from 25th-2nd april. i guess she will not tell us anythingin that period.

And you know how she likes to re-record vocals - getting the sync right takes time - wish they'd just leave it alone

If the secret project is coming in May, of course they are going to wait until May to release the DVD.

No one else is in any rush to promote, sell, or buy this other than those few thousand crazy fans like us. So they might as well wait until there is buzz around her name again

What would be awesome is if in May, upon the release of the freedom fighters' campaign and the DVD release, she announced she was going into the studio again, or doing a mini Kabbalah-inspired tour.

I can see it:

Live to Tell

Ray of Light

Frozen

Forbidden Love

I'm A Sinner

Hey You

Turn up the Radio

Open Your Heart

Vogue

Love Profusion

Sorry, got carried away.

• 2 weeks later...

Naturally, it will be chock full of bonus features and extras that we've come to expect and love.

Like, you know "Holiday "was performed numerous times and surely it's not much trouble to tack one of the performances (for which surely there's, at the leas, somewhat professional footage of it) on as an extra.

On the second date here in Buenos Aires there were a few cameras shooting, we asked and they said it was for additional footage for things that hadn't been properly filmed in Miami

On the second date here in Buenos Aires there were a few cameras shooting, we asked and they said it was for additional footage for things that hadn't been properly filmed in Miami

What's interesting to me about this is that, sure, filming footage in different venues is definitely a good idea to catch details or dance sequences that are taking place on stage. But how can you get away with "inserting" different audiences from vastly different types of venues and make it look natural?

I'm not saying that's what Madonna's camp is going to use the extra footage for, but it seems some of us here are linking the two (crappy audience in Miami might be replaced with better audience reactions elsewhere), and I'm just wondering how that would be even possible.

What's interesting to me about this is that, sure, filming footage in different venues is definitely a good idea to catch details or dance sequences that are taking place on stage. But how can you get away with "inserting" different audiences from vastly different types of venues and make it look natural?

I'm not saying that's what Madonna's camp is going to use the extra footage for, but it seems some of us here are linking the two (crappy audience in Miami might be replaced with better audience reactions elsewhere), and I'm just wondering how that would be even possible.

Vogue from IGTTYAS had footage from lisbon and paris and nobody knew that until RIT Lisbon leaked , im sure they can do anything in the editing room and most people wont notice anything

well, we're in April now so... this better comes out next month with a lot of BTS material and a nice cover.

PS: the pic from her instagram is so gross, is that even possible? i mean his fingertips are a capital mess, he can use gloves or something like that.

well, we're in April now so... this better comes out next month with a lot of BTS material and a nice cover.

PS: the pic from her instagram is so gross, is that even possible? i mean his fingertips are a capital mess, he can use gloves or something like that.

It's totally possible. He must be working AROUND THE CLOCK nonstop. That's crazy but I'm glad! I want that DVD and I want it to be amazing.

Vogue from IGTTYAS had footage from lisbon and paris and nobody knew that until RIT Lisbon leaked , im sure they can do anything in the editing room and most people wont notice anything

Yeah, both WTG and the VT were chopped. Confessions too. I think the only natural dvd we have got is TGS and thats because we got the trial version, the real recording date was rained out. Im not sure about S&S.

Yeah, both WTG and the VT were chopped. Confessions too. I think the only natural dvd we have got is TGS and thats because we got the trial version, the real recording date was rained out. Im not sure about S&S.

I think the tranny appears twice in the audience during different segments :chuckle: