Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

http://www.guardian....onna-kardashian

It's only in its early stages, but Madonna's account shows real promise. While most stars like to demonstrate what nice normal people they are, these pictures offer a truly frightening glimpse of life as the Margaret Thatcher of pop. So far we know she likes children (presumably her own), the Mexican artist Frida Kahlo and scaring photographers. It's most ungallant of Instagram to threaten her with dismissal for "mature content". It would be a great loss to humanity if this were shut down.

Typical shot: Sections of Madonna's face glaring at you.

Beware: "Addicted to sweat".

Post frequency: Two or three a week.

Pet content: One horse, rear view.

This is amazing.

Am I the only one annoyed that the story going around is that Madonna was reprimanded by Instagram because she was showing her own body? All she did was display an artistic photograph that (a) depicted nudity and (b) she does not own the rights to, hence the warning.

blackswan_upset.gif

Am I the only one annoyed that the story going around is that Madonna was reprimanded by Instagram because she was showing her own body? All she did was display an artistic photograph that (a) depicted nudity and (b) she does not own the rights to, hence the warning.

blackswan_upset.gif

hahahaha no, you're not alone!

blackswan_upset.gif

Yes, everywhere is saying she was warned for showing her body. :rolleyes:

They need to sell news. Madonna being cult don't sell.

Yes, everywhere is saying she was warned for showing her body. :rolleyes:

They need to sell news. Madonna being cult don't sell.

I think it's even more cool that they are saying that she was warned for showing her body :lol:

Guest Not4Pussies

i dont get why she gets all this bullshit from instagram

i today saw actual nude shots of some guys ass and balls

and more asses and more asses and naked bodies

all on instagram!!

she was really only warned by instragram for the nudity. she took a photograph of a photograph, so it's not exactly violating the rule against posting someone elses photo.

she was really only warned by instragram for the nudity. she took a photograph of a photograph, so it's not exactly violating the rule against posting someone elses photo.

Exactly

Guest Rachelle of London

The PRESSED mongsters trolling her photos must've reported her.

they were plotting on her photos, they've tried to report all of them

they were plotting on her photos, they've tried to report all of them

Really? :chuckle:

I think they're the reason the picture was removed because Rihanna and tons of others have pictures that violate the policies and they get away with it, maybe because the little trolls aren't busy hanging out on their Instagram account.

madonna.gif

I still don't get how ANYONE could think those are Madonna's boobs. They look nothing like hers and it's not like the world hasn't been seeing Madonna's since 1985 to know and recognize them at this point.

Is that form S&S Candy Shop?

No, the second leg Candy Shop had backgrounds by Marilyn Minter based on her series Green Pink Caviar.

I presume this must be one of the paintings owned by M from the series.