Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

I loathe and despise the fucks who waste time insulting her on YouTube, blog or news site comment sections....and now her personal Instagram. It's like, if you hate her so much, why bother clicking the news links much less LOOKING for her on Instagram.

I agree. Everyone is entitled to their opinion to not like someone, but people who go on any celebrity's personal social media account like their Facebook, twitter or Instagram are just rude. If I don't like some celebrity or musical artist, I might say so on this forum or some general news forum, but I wouldn't try to send them a personal message telling them how much I hate them!

it not her..it is some tranny

be serious and show your pics from fb so we could comment your look

I don't post pictures of myself on the internet as I really don't care what complete strangers think of me. If you do post pictures of yourself on the internet and let people comment then you have to expect both good and bad.

I'm tired of lambs like you only capable of praise. I've been a fan since '84. If something is good in my opinion, I'll say I like it. If it's not, I'll say it's not. Those two pictures were not flattering at all as several others have agreed. Get over it and let people have their opinions.

Guest Rachelle of London

3 days since last post, still no update

Our girls got bored already

she'll be back! I have a feeling it will be a good one

Madonna is not following Rocco anymore . She is now only following 2 people. Guy and Brahim .

Maybe she doesn't want to see photos of Ashcombe Estate...

What's the point of this Instagram thing? I don't mean for Madonna, but in general. I dont' want to see Madonna's lips in a random day, nor anybody's personal pictures.

I have a feeling i will be a very bitter old lady when i grow old, because this modern society is really going nuts!

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna is not following Rocco anymore . She is now only following 2 people. Guy and Brahim .

Maybe she doesn't want to see photos of Ashcombe Estate...

"fans" started bombarding Rocco with questions about the Steven Klein project and then started accusing Rocco of being homophobic about some of his pics and then being prejudice about Colombia, the press even got involved

"fans" started bombarding Rocco with questions about the Steven Klein project and then started accusing Rocco of being homophobic about some of his pics and then being prejudice about Colombia, the press even got involved

So fucking stupid! :doh: He is a child, for god's sake!

Guest Not4Pussies

somebody said it looks like her :lmao: so rude

well the frida pic she posted is very M from POG promo tour, Arena Magazine

so i see where they could say she looks like her

I think M directing a Frida film would be great, and makes perfect sense. I also think some of the fans (many of whom are on here) who dislike her spending time working on films instead of music would be much more supportive since it's a topic she's been talking about for years.

Guest Not4Pussies

her directing a film about Frida would be amazing

she knows a lot about her life and M has proven she knows how to make an art film