Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

I think she just had her hair curled up, doesn't look like she cut it.

I think she just had her hair curled up, doesn't look like she cut it.

i don't know, the color seems very different, seems very platinum, and these are not the usual curls she has.

How does she look old in the pictures? You can't even see her eyes! But I think it's cool that she doesn't necessarily have to put out the most perfect 100% flattering picture all the time. It humanizes her and makes her not seem so egotistical. It's all for fun. I've never thought she's as hung up on her appearance as a lot of people think. It shows you are comfortable in your own skin to be able to not be so caught in having to put out a perfect picture all the time.

How does she look old in the pictures? You can't even see her eyes! But I think it's cool that she doesn't necessarily have to put out the most perfect 100% flattering picture all the time. It humanizes her and makes her not seem so egotistical. It's all for fun. I've never thought she's as hung up on her appearance as a lot of people think. It shows you are comfortable in your own skin to be able to not be so caught in having to put out a perfect picture all the time.

Agree, and she seems to be having good fun using instagram :biggrin:

I think that is the precise reason she doesn't show her eyes in the extreme close ups. The angles from below would be very unforgiving on the eye region. I love these pics, she looks amazing, they are so mysterious and give us a tiny glimpse into her day to day life.

I love her. She has been fighting ageism since Erotica, but it seems that we are all refusing to let her grow old.

I'm so happy she's posting everyday. I hope she'll show us half a dress or something on Sunday :wink:

You don't need someone's eyes to have an idea about their age. The picture makes her look way older than she is, as bad as some of the outtakes in the Blame It On Rio shoot. I think the pics probably don't look bad on a phone screen and she just loaded them up.

You don't need someone's eyes to have an idea about their age. The picture makes her look way older than she is, as bad as some of the outtakes in the Blame It On Rio shoot. I think the pics probably don't look bad on a phone screen and she just loaded them up.

I think you are over-thinking it. She looks fine, the first (color) shot is not the best mouth pose (she is doing that "down-mouth" thing she has always done since forever)....the B&W looks perfect.....most 50+ year olds would have tell-tale turkey necks w amateur shots at this angle.

I think she looks fine and find the whole instagram deal fun and not really serious business. She doesn't care what people think and will do what she wants, just like always. It's just a bit of fun, which she deserves to have without everything needing to be perfect or pre-planned.

I think she looks fine and find the whole instagram deal fun and not really serious business. She doesn't care what people think and will do what she wants, just like always. It's just a bit of fun, which she deserves to have without everything needing to be perfect or pre-planned.

:clap:

I like that she is posting photos of herself b/c it makes me feel that she wants to connect with her crazy fan base.

Also as Madonna gets older-- she reminds me of those glamorous stars from another era & not the tacky, tasteless, in your face reality stars of today.

I'm sorry but those are two terrible, unflattering pics and I can't believe she's put them out there! They make her look over sixty!

it not her..it is some tranny

be serious and show your pics from fb so we could comment your look

Maybe we are not ready for M on Instagram, judging from some of the comments.

And fuck all these assholes today who insulted her on Instagram.

Maybe we are not ready for M on Instagram, judging from some of the comments.

And fuck all these assholes today who insulted her on Instagram.

I loathe and despise the fucks who waste time insulting her on YouTube, blog or news site comment sections....and now her personal Instagram. It's like, if you hate her so much, why bother clicking the news links much less LOOKING for her on Instagram.