Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

The real scandal is that people buy that ready 2 heat lasagna crap in stores :lmao:

Otherwise, ain't nothing wrong with a nice piece a horse steak.

The problem is that it may contain a painkiller they give to horses which is really bad for you. Otherwise I agree -I'm not a fan of horsemeat -had it in France and didn't like it, but frankly if I'm going to buy cheap shitty burgers or bolognese, I don't really care if it contains horse -in fact I'd prefer it contained lean bits of horse rather than cow eye balls and spinal columns etc.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah, its not the actual horse meat thats the problem its the fact that the meat may contain high portions of the drug Bute in it, which is cancerous for humans.

in the UK there's this thing going on where they've found horse meat in beef burgers and lasagne meat

in the UK there's this thing going on where they've found horse meat in beef burgers and lasagne meat

It's across the whole of Europe now though it was discovered in the UK. Some products have been found to have 100% horse meat in! But the concern is that we don't know what else could be going in to the food.

I think I've only seen one shot of Madonna riding. It's funny how she can do all this stuff and we don't know about it. Just shows how easy it is for celebrities to disappear if they want to.

The real scandal is that people buy that ready 2 heat lasagna crap in stores :lmao:

Otherwise, ain't nothing wrong with a nice piece a horse steak.

:chuckle:

Well to be fair eating horses has never been very popular in Britain, they worship horses. Not that I don't, I love them just as much, it's just a more continental culinary habit. I remember in London once the girl I was sharing my flat with asked me what was I having for dinner and I said a nice steak of horse meat. She had this scared look on her face and didn't speak to anyone in the house for 3 days.

But honestly some people should get real, you're not going to be healthy whatever type of meat contained in those prepackaged frozen products/meals. I love Sainsbury's and Tesco's Findus assortments of Pasta ai 4 Formaggi, more like glue than cheese

The worst thing is that people are only bothered when the media tells them to be. Although it is mostly about the chemicals, nobody cares about the Grand National that happens anually when horses are basically killed. That's what annoys me

The problem is that it may contain a painkiller they give to horses which is really bad for you. Otherwise I agree -I'm not a fan of horsemeat -had it in France and didn't like it, but frankly if I'm going to buy cheap shitty burgers or bolognese, I don't really care if it contains horse -in fact I'd prefer it contained lean bits of horse rather than cow eye balls and spinal columns etc.

Painkillers, antibiotics and steroids are given to all animals

The worst thing is that people are only bothered when the media tells them to be. Although it is mostly about the chemicals, nobody cares about the Grand National that happens anually when horses are basically killed. That's what annoys me

:thumbsup:

Race horses getting killed whether somebody eats the meat or not

Painkillers, antibiotics and steroids are given to all animals

Yes, but some are toxic to humans and some aren't. My friend has a horse that has had a chemical that is toxic to humans and the horse now has a stamp indicating that it can't enter the food chain.

Madonna gets Instagram account -- fans veer into multi-page discussion on human consumption of potentially toxic horse meat. :manson:

How you dur'n?

This is what happens when she neglects us for 24 hours, we're turning into little monsters but with brains and an understanding of the news.

Yes, but some are toxic to humans and some aren't. My friend has a horse that has had a chemical that is toxic to humans and the horse now has a stamp indicating that it can't enter the food chain.

They're all chemicals, not all of them might be fatal but all of them are very unhealthy in general for people. Vegetarianism is a very enticing option, not to mention the levels of CO2 emissions that meat consumption generates because of transport issues worldwide

They're all chemicals, not all of them might be fatal but all of them are very unhealthy in general for people. Vegetarianism is a very enticing option, not to mention the levels of CO2 emissions that meat consumption generates because of transport issues worldwide

:)

And methane release from the cattle themselves which is a worse greenhouse gas than CO2. In fact, cattle emit more greenhouse gas than the transport sector. Cattle production is out of control and completely unsustainable...It's an environmental disaster let alone the ethical issues.

[...] Btw, it's been a few time i see your avatar and i wanted to tell ya it's amazing, simple but beautiful, you've succeed to make me love a pic from that HC photo-shoot which is a miracle !

I hadn't read your comment, I'm glad you like my picture, I absolutely love it and actually have a t-shirt with the picture on it!

I don't usually do what i'm about to do but here i go:

Remember that pic where she said she should shave her mustache?

Why didn't she shave her entire face? :hornybig:/>

Ok, i'm gone now :roadrunner:/>

(still lover her it's just that her facial hair is distracting...she has that for years now!)

Hahaha I don't think it's that bad, at least she doesn't have a mustache! That is fact very distracting in a woman...

I'm sorry but those are two terrible, unflattering pics and I can't believe she's put them out there! They make her look over sixty!

I agree but maybe that's where she's headed...she is only getting older and I know she's going to transition with age.