Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

This is why social media sucks big time. I joined this shit just to see what was going on and in less than a week there are thousands of people attacking her son. Madonna made just one mistake: she revealed Rocco's social network. I guess she realised it now but its too late.

omg is it true that the latin Press is asking Madonna's son to Apologize for insulting Colombia???? my friend just sent me a message haha :rotfl:/> apparently he took a pic of Medellin and the caption read "columbia the capital of cocaine" Some of his followers should see if it is true.

yes. he posted a pic of columbia with message: cocaine central

brahim wrote him back some minutes ago to delete it immediately

wow so it is true! I wonder if M knows that her son is in the middle of this "controversy" :lol:

And the media is very pissed here. It was all over the news. Sad, but in the other hand he's 12 years old. And it's really hard to fight against this fucking thing about Colombia and drugs. Even when our government, in collaboration with USA, made zillions of things against it.

Oh well...

Am I the only one who found it funny?

Anyway looks like Rocco deleted his account. Don't blame the kid though. I don't think he anticipated the reaction he'd get allowing a bunch of Madonna fanatics to follow him.

LOL Madonna is so irrelevant

Even a pic posted by her 12 year old son causes international controversy!

Such a shame :( I'm always impressed at how well hidden Lola seems to keep her online stuff. I mean we get the occasional picture, but that's it. And she's 16, she'll probably be far more present than Rocco

I feel sorry for him. Sure he gets a lot of privileges from his mother being Madonna and all but just like Lola i find it awful that they have to delete or change constantly their social media accounts because of some stalking fans or craycray people forgetting they are first and foremost kids.

There is so much hate on internet, it's like people reject all the stress/hate they have inside them on the web because it's "virtual", they do not realize that it's a real human being behind the screen. Even on forums, many times people take any occasion to mock or have a spiteful attitude with comments they don't like or that express an opinion different than theirs. For my part it goes like that, everytime i think something negative and i consider it's not necessary to express it i just don't talk/write. I try not to hurt people as much as possible, especially when it's totally unnecessary like on internet for an example. If people write nasty things or be rude with me, i just ignore it as much as possible as well. Everything you do OR SAY comes back to you, there is nothing more true.

Edit : when i wrote this i didn't know about Rocco's post/joke, so it's absolutely not related to that. Of course every 10yo kids post stupid jokes, nothing strange about it. My post is about the hateful comments towards M on her Instagram.

Does anyone remember 10 to 15 years ago? There was something called "netiquette". Well, that was still the web 1.0 without all this social stuff like Facebook, twitter and whatever. Now look what this has turned into. More or less a breeding ground for hate. There is nothing social about it. I know why I stay away from all of this.

Guest Rachelle of London

ugh hes a 12 year old boy...

to be fair Madonna never exposed Rocco's instagram, many fansites have been posting some of his Insta pics for months now...such a shame, there's even fansites that have been posting pics from some of Lola's friends instagram accounts

Shit like this drives me CRAZY

He's 12 years old for fucks sake. He posts politically incorrect stuff just like most kids do. He can post whatever the fuck he wants - he is NOT a celebrity. It's PATHETIC that the media would pick up on this and it's equally PATHETIC that madonna fans would follow him and bother him with questions about the DVD etc.

I hope he deletes his account and starts a new, anonymous one so he can enjoy the freedom that any other kid has

Seriously :rant:

Shit like this drives me CRAZY

He's 12 years old for fucks sake. He posts politically incorrect stuff just like most kids do. He can post whatever the fuck he wants - he is NOT a celebrity. It's PATHETIC that the media would pick up on this and it's equally PATHETIC that madonna fans would follow him and bother him with questions about the DVD etc.

I hope he deletes his account and starts a new, anonymous one so he can enjoy the freedom that any other kid has

Seriously :rant:

Perfectly said.

Does anyone remember 10 to 15 years ago? There was something called "netiquette". Well, that was still the web 1.0 without all this social stuff like Facebook, twitter and whatever. Now look what this has turned into. More or less a breeding ground for hate. There is nothing social about it. I know why I stay away from all of this.

The thing is we've been fed years of lies and shit by the media about stars who've lied and promoted their way to fame and fortune and we never get a say. Social media has democratised celebrity. People now have the chance to tell them what they think. It's a phase that we'll get bored with and realise there are better things we can do with our time.

I hate social media, someone farts and it's news. Give me a break. It's no different from

people talking bullshit down the pub. It means nothing, unless ur being inappropriate

in front of Terry Richardson.

There is so much hate on internet, it's like people reject all the stress/hate they have inside them on the web because it's "virtual", they do not realize that it's a real human being behind the screen. Even on forums, many times people take any occasion to mock or have a spiteful attitude with comments they don't like or that express an opinion different than theirs. For my part it goes like that, everytime i think something negative and i consider it's not necessary to express it i just don't talk/write. I try not to hurt people as much as possible, especially when it's totally unnecessary like on internet for an example. If people write nasty things or be rude with me, i just ignore it as much as possible as well. Everything you do OR SAY comes back to you, there is nothing more true.

Edit : when i wrote this i didn't know about Rocco's post/joke, so it's absolutely not related to that. Of course every 10yo kids post stupid jokes, nothing strange about it. My post is about the hateful comments towards M on her Instagram.

Totally agree with you, I don't understand why some people feel the need to waste their time writing hateful things about someone they don't like or care about... it's just unnecessary

I understand following the people Madonna works with, but her kid? Is it even worth it? I mean, I don't think he has inside scoop of her projects...