Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

I stopped reading Youtube comments, They ruin everything.

This morning one of the first Instagram comments to M was 'you're so ugly', I knew I had to avoid these as well.

Madonna is going to seriously hate her 'fans' with comments like 'get your ass in the studio instead of posting pics of yourself'...LOL.

I hope she's avoiding the comments.

I have no problem with her reading comments like that, it might slap some priorities into her. Disparaging personal ones can take a flying leap, however.

You guys actually read the comments on Facebook/Instagram/YouTube? You really shouldn't :lol: Just don't even bother with them - it's a wasteland of crap. Just enjoy the ride. Otherwise you will be constantly miserable, reading all that shit.

No but someone forwarded me to M's fb just now and it always shows the newest comment with the new picture, and that just happened to be a negative one which got 3 "likes", so yeah that's where I'm basing it on honestly ;)

i imagine she's so swamped with comments that it would be impossible for her to be soooo upset by the comments like the poor helpless soft skinned woman she is (what?? she's fine). great boobs, but i keep looking behind her to see what kind of environments she's in. that's kinda cool to see... put my vote in the instagramdonna pile. yay!

Guest Rachelle of London

They hate and i mean HATE her there. The amount nasty comments over this particular picture was pathetic. We need more M fans there.

w

who cares? anyone that has the time to discuss a pic that someone they "hate" has posted on instagram needs a life...let them hate her, they can hate her all the way to the bank hahaha

Guest Rachelle of London

I love how M takes a pic with the caption Addicted to Sweat the day before her trainer goes on GMA to promote the DVDs hahahahaha

M is the Queen of self promo

http://news.yahoo.com/madonna-flaunts-cleavage-instagram-debut-221419394.html

Madonna has finally jumped on the Instagram bandwagon (maybe a little late), but she's doing it in true Material Girl style - with plenty of skin!

The 54-year-old pop star made her debut on the social networking photo-sharing site on Sunday, where she posted two different shots (both with cleavage).

PLAY IT NOW: Meet Georgia May Jagger: The New Material Girl

In one photo Madonna is seen taking a sip from a drink, with the caption, "Cheers motherf***ers! I'm on instagram"

In the next pic, the singer is seen from the chin down (possibly after a workout) with the caption, "Addicted to sweat !!!!!"

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Grammys 2013: Inside The Show

In less than a day, Madonna has amassed over 38,000 followers.

She also posted a slew of shots of past concert performances. Check out Madge's Instagram, HERE!

-- Jesse Spero