Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

Fucking hell. I was so sad reading the forums this morning, missing the Queen so much and wondering if she really be quiet this year.

Now I have butterflies. MADONNA POSTED ON INSTAGRAM. I need more!!!!!

And I don't think it will be run by her team because she wrote "cheers mother fuckers. I'm on Instagram." To me that means she's just confirmed SHE is now going to be using this account and probably for awhile. The queen has just announced her arrival.

I'm dying

a14e2c1e733711e28b9f22000a9e0708_7-1_zpsdef58a70.jpg

I imagine this is her usual blowjob face.

I was gonna suggest someone photoshop a dick in there, but I'm not sure I'd wanna see the outcome of that. :rotfl:

Not to mention Perez Hilton would somehow get his hands on it and post it to his website and claim it's real.

hardcandymusic.com have said that M has joined instagram and posted a new picture!

@madonna

I can't seem to find a url to post so check my new avi for the pic! A new look? Looks very S&S wig but perhaps this is the start of some new ntp for a new project?

*edit* just seen that they've cropped the pic as it says at the bottom 'Cheers motherfuckers! I'm on Instagram'.

oops, didn't realise this post was about Instagram but I see you've added it to the title now so the mods can delete mine! I thought it was about the Turner Prize speech!

I suppose this is what Guy would call being fashionably late to the party!

What's so bad about her being on Instagram? People need to realize that social media IS today's best way to promote yourself and your releases. Madonna and her team need to get much more in touch with this way of promotion. I'd also have no problem if she joins Twitter, the more sites the better. She won't post the whole fucking time like Goober or Rihanna anyway.

I think it's really her. I have no reason to doubt that. All I'm saying is that people on here are going to freak. :lol:/> And this theory...

was going to pop up in this thread sooner or later. I love the idea of Madonna having an instagram. But I await everyone to freak because being on social media "is SO BENeATH HER!!!!111 ShE's DESTROYING her legacy!!!1 WOW i'm so DONE with her!".

:rotfl:

I LOVE how anytime someone doesn't like something she does the old "SHE'S DESTROYING HER LEGACY" line seems to pop up. It seems like anytime she does something that she wouldn't or couldn't have done in the 80's or 90's promo wise, then she's DESTROYING HER LEGACY!!!

She opened a gym- SHE DESTROYED HER LEGACY!!!

She did a song with Justin Timberlake- SHE DESTROYED HER LEGACY!!!

She didn't promote MDNA- SHE DESTROYED HER LEGACY!!!

She put out a clothing, shoe and perfume line- SHE DESTROYED HER LEGACY!!!

She did a Twitter chat- SHE DESTROYED HER LEGACY!!!

:rotfl: This bitch should have NO legacy at this point. I would much prefer to see her on Instagram as opposed to "snatching wigs" and drinking "truth tea" on Twitter....besides, posting on Twitter frequently would mean she's DESTROYING HER LEGACY!!! :rotfl:

I'm sorry....I'm so sleepy, I'm finding little things hilarious.

I'm not making any complaints about what new things do to her legacy. I have no real problem what she joins...I just get the vibe that Madonna really doesn't give a shit about this stuff.

I've just always gotten the vibe that Madonna knows what made the iconic legends what they were... There was this aspect that they were so untouchable...and social media basically throws that old-school concept out the window (which I actually don't think is a good thing...considering we've seen where social media lands far too many public figures). It's that certain something that made Madonna, Michael, etc. so larger than life...god-like... they understood what happens when you give the public too much (except Michael in the latter part of his life). But it's a reality of the industry today, so...I guess we'll see...will it be a more promo tool...some weird personal stuff... I'm sure it will be fun.

Instagram might be the perfect thing for her though... text (Twitter) gives away too much / is taken out of context / etc. But just an image allows people to make of it what they want... and can keep them guessing. You know she likes that...

Edited by VogueMusic

I meant she looks great!

Its something fun and I can't wait for more pics like that while we wait.