Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

Yep I predict a meltdown any second now.

I'll admit, the last thing I wanna do is see Madonna take selfies :lol: But hey whatever. I guess that weird picture of her naked behind the perfume bottle is real then? :manson::rotfl:

oh nooo, madonnas not that stupid

I think it's really her. I have no reason to doubt that. All I'm saying is that people on here are going to freak. :lol:/> And this theory...

I guess that weird picture of her naked behind the perfume bottle is real then?

was going to pop up in this thread sooner or later. I love the idea of Madonna having an instagram. But I await everyone to freak because being on social media "is SO BENeATH HER!!!!111 ShE's DESTROYING her legacy!!!1 WOW i'm so DONE with her!".

Guest Not4Pussies

ill rather she's on instagram than twitter

and its not like she will be on it much

its probably just a thing of the moment

since that account already existed for the tour and her website

Madonna taking selfies? A 54 mother of 4 taking selfies?Hahahhahahahhahahaha!!! Madonna has bangs again? She's not allowed to go back to an old hair style? Madonna using social networks unprovoked and for no apparent reason? Let the meltdowns begin! What's next? Hashtags?

#bangs #stickyandsweetthrowback #blueeyes #martini #olives #toothpick #girlsnight #motherfuckers #hardcandyera

Throwing back to the Hard Candy era to support my bff Justin's new release. He introduced me when I was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!!! Let's get him to #1 Motherfuckers!!! Love Mother Fucker

Much like her other social media, and website, it's probably going to be mainly run by her assistants/team...no?

She's basically confirming that instagram is the official one for her, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's running it, taking the pics, etc... I just don't see her as the type who would do any of that, at all.

I see this as no different than her official website, facebook, etc. It's about her brand...not her personal life. Like she would ever, right...

#bangs #stickyandsweetthrowback #blueeyes #martini #olives #toothpick #girlsnight #motherfuckers #hardcandyera

Throwing back to the Hard Candy era to support my bff Justin's new release. He introduced me when I was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!!! Let's get him to #1 Motherfuckers!!! Love Mother Fucker

:dead: