Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

This is exactly the same dress. The color seems a little bit different but that's because of the light and brightness of the pics i think, but the model is absolutely identical.

Yep, it's the same dress.

Isn't it amazing what people will do for 50 million pounds!

Exactly what I was thinking. He spoke to the press through 'friends' during the split, threatening to reveal all about Madonna and compared her body to a piece of gristle. She was forced into buying his silence by agreeing to one of the largest divorce settlements in British history. If he hadn't got the amount he wanted there would have been an endless stream of stories from Team Guy presenting Madonna in a very unflattering light.

Once again, Guy is discreet but present. He's never once bad mouthed Madonna, he's barely spoken about the divorce and he's never used her name to get headlines and stays out of the spotlight unless he has a film to promote. I think he's a bigger support to Madonna than people realise and a very attentive father but he said he didn't like the media circus around her life. I imagine they've got lots of photos together but they will never be released because of the press' reaction. I don't think either of them want that for themselves or Rocco.

ugh yes he did! I believe they even interviewed guy's parents a few times even during the marriage and couldn't ever say one good word about her, only about their "perfect son"! it was all very anti madonna & pro guy while he took $100 million of her which he always lied about saying "he didnt want a dime". didn't he even get their country home? the pub? the amount was a lot more than mccartney's ex (who they slandered in the media only a little while before the ritchie divorce! the hypocrisy!) the made up BS about the "lists" of demands M sent to guy, saying he stepped into a soap opera with madonna but how he ultimately "made a lot of money out of it". I very clearly remember reading about some interview with Guy and the journalist was with him in a car @ her first night of the SS (or confessions, not sure) tour in london and instead of watching her on stage or waiting backstage he just stayed in a car complaining to the journalist saying "this is my life" like a petty little kid.

I never liked that stuck up british psuedo hip street boy anyway. how very gaga of him. he was a wealthy kid with extremely rich parents. nothing "street" about him.

i clearly remember the divorce drama in the media. a british tabloid even made buttons you could wear saying "pro guy" or "pro madonna", which they sold on their website!

Exactly what I was thinking. He spoke to the press through 'friends' during the split, threatening to reveal all about Madonna and compared her body to a piece of gristle. She was forced into buying his silence by agreeing to one of the largest divorce settlements in British history. If he hadn't got the amount he wanted there would have been an endless stream of stories from Team Guy presenting Madonna in a very unflattering light.

I wouldnt be surprised if Guy or at least his mom got a hand in it, such as the "piece of gristle" thing. really when you think about it, even during their adoption, they never attacked the Ritchies, only madonna. i dont think he ever got one negative article in the british press. not one.

I wouldnt be surprised if Guy or at least his mom got a hand in it, such as the "piece of gristle" thing. really when you think about it, even during their adoption, they never attacked the Ritchies, only madonna. i dont think he ever got one negative article in the british press. not one.

THAT'S BECAUSE NOBODY REALLY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT GUY RITCHIE. :lol: Being an ENGLISH PERSON, I KNOW that the whole of England isn't picking up its planks of wood with nail ready to defend GUY against big bad MADONNA. People like reading about creamy smooth pop icon Goddess Madonna so they write shit about her. Why people feel the need to defend Madonna is just beyond me. Totally bizarre. I don't even care about her marriage because I don't KNOW enough to have feeling about it. Bizarre.

Guest Rachelle of London

no he didnt but no one really cares about him, most people would rather read a negative article about Madonna than Guy Ritchie. And when it was announced that she gave him all that money, most people sided with Madonna and couldnt understand why he got so much.

THAT'S BECAUSE NOBODY REALLY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT GUY RITCHIE. :lol: Being an ENGLISH PERSON, I KNOW that the whole of England isn't picking up its planks of wood with nail ready to defend GUY against big bad MADONNA. People like reading about creamy smooth pop icon Goddess Madonna so they write shit about her. Why people feel the need to defend Madonna is just beyond me. Totally bizarre. I don't even care about her marriage because I don't KNOW enough to have feeling about it. Bizarre.

LOL don't put words into my mouth ;) I just can't stand the Guy :lmao: it's not anywhere near as bizarre as you sir gugu ;)

Once again, Guy is discreet but present. He's never once bad mouthed Madonna, he's barely spoken about the divorce and he's never used her name to get headlines and stays out of the spotlight unless he has a film to promote. I think he's a bigger support to Madonna than people realise and a very attentive father but he said he didn't like the media circus around her life. I imagine they've got lots of photos together but they will never be released because of the press' reaction. I don't think either of them want that for themselves or Rocco.

Agreed. I don't get the hate for Guy either. A lot of the negative stuff people say about him comes from the tabloids and what they claim he did or said during their marriage, not what he himself said in interviews. If we don't believe what tabloids write about Madonna, why believe what they said about Guy? Now if he gave interviews or wrote a tell all book saying bad things about her that would be different. I guess people take bad things from some of the lyrics on MDNA, but we know that Madonna sometimes like to fictionalize some lyrics and they aren't all literally from her life.

Agreed. I don't get the hate for Guy either.

I don't get what is there so hard to get about all the hate towards Guy. Apart from all the bullshit he, his friends and his own father were spewing in the press, all the never before seen wedding photos that suddenly and mysteriously leaked, he said if he and Madonna were ever to break up, he would never touch her money. He went as far as telling the media he wasn't getting a thing during the divorce, till Liz had to talk to the freaking press and call him out on his lies and say that Guy did get money, and a ton of it. Bottom line is, he's a liar and a money grabbing goldding asshole who showed his true colors and took all he could get from this divorce, making it the largest divorce settlement in British history, and Madonna was an absolute idiot for trusting him and not signing a prenup. This is what u get for trusting the "love of your life" lol or even your own family, I've learned to never trust anyone myself the hard way.

I don't get what is there so hard to get about all the hate towards Guy. Apart from all the bullshit he, his friends and his own father were spewing in the press, all the never before seen wedding photos that suddenly and mysteriously leaked, he said if he and Madonna were ever to break up, he would never touch her money. He went as far as telling the media he wasn't getting a thing during the divorce, till Liz had to talk to the freaking press and call him out on his lies and say that Guy did get money, and a ton of it. Bottom line is, he's a liar and a money grabbing goldding asshole who showed his true colors and took all he could get from this divorce, making it the largest divorce settlement in British history, and Madonna was an absolute idiot for trusting him and not signing a prenup. This is what u get for trusting the "love of your life" lol or even your own family, I've learned to never trust anyone myself the hard way.

He's no worse than Heather Mills, Linda Hamilton, Amy Irving, Michael Jordan's ex-wife or Tiger Woods ex-wife. Just because he's a man who has been paid alimony there is no need to resent him. Women have been profiting from divorce settlements for donkeys years.

well, tbh some of the girls you cited had all the reasons for pretending money..... and guy wasn't one who needed or had reasons for.....

well, tbh some of the girls you cited had all the reasons for pretending money..... and guy wasn't one who needed or had reasons for.....

Amy Irving and Linda Hamilton didn't need the money either as they both had established acting careers so your point is invalid.

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah he took money off Madonna, but seriously does it really matter to us...like I'm a fan of Madonna, not her marriages.

They have two kids together which they both co parent, and it looks like they still get on or at least are civil, both moved on in relationships so...

That's Rocco's best friend. He's on Rocco's Instagram a lot. By his accent, he's British. He was also with them in Malawi and Gstaad.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah thatS Rocco's bestie, he's always with M and family, he even was at some of the European MDNA dates

David Banda L

M just arrived in London!

Who is this kid that is always with them now ? at the bar Mitzvah, in the recording studio with Rocco, now in London...

988236_10151731580555339_909820387_n.jpg945718_10151731580520339_701258796_n.jpg988235_10151731580550339_361090917_n.jpg

David Banda is also into Brazil!!! Brasil tá na moda, né Mat.Guy?

He looks so "de bem com a vida"!

Is it weird that I find Dom Sesto hot?

Guest Rachelle of London

I dont think they are staying in London for long, Nicole Winhoffter tweeted "European summer begins, first stop London Town" she goes everywhere with M, I wonder where Ms heading after this

I dont think they are staying in London for long, Nicole Winhoffter tweeted "European summer begins, first stop London Town" she goes everywhere with M, I wonder where Ms heading after this

No matter where I hope to see Demonna enjoying the sun! :dramatic::wow:

David Banda L

David Banda is also into Brazil!!! Brasil tá na moda, né Mat.Guy?

He looks so "de bem com a vida"!

Is it weird that I find Dom Sesto hot?

:lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

No matter where I hope to see Demonna enjoying the sun! :dramatic::wow:

Yesss! For once the weather is beautiful here in London, hope she's enjoying it!

Amy Irving and Linda Hamilton didn't need the money either as they both had established acting careers so your point is invalid.

i didn't say they needed money....