Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

I don't think so. It was 4th of July. She looks the same in her instagram video. Including the grills...

I truly don't think they're from yesterday, didn't we see a pic of her and Mercy dressed up like that last weekend? I think it's in this same thread... Plus you can only see her cap in the instagram video...

I truly don't think they're from yesterday, didn't we see a pic of her and Mercy dressed up like that last weekend? I think it's in this same thread... Plus you can only see her cap in the instagram video...

Yeah... you may be right.

^ She's going through her notes for the next reinvention. "This'll get 'em." lol the master at work

But in some of those pics, I believe you can see her wearing the grills and her sudden interest in those seem to have started only in this week lol

But whatever, she looks good in those pics and I hope she keeps on wearing that cap! :wow:

Mercy is such a girlie girl wearing all those J Crew dresses. She gives me Michelle Obama vibes.

Why? Just because they're both black?

So M has a big dick according to the theory that Brahim has a big dick. :lol:

I love that shes hiding the grills not her hands! :inlove:

:chuckle: I tried telling people...

So M has a big dick according to the theory that Brahim has a big dick. :lol:/> I love that shes hiding the grills not her hands! :inlove:/>
:chuckle:/> I tried telling people...

GU, I was thinking that when Mat Guy commented about it. Remembered the discussion about Brahim's package and you posting that picture of Jennifer Anniston in her jeans. I think your point has been proven now. It is hilarious seeing those pictures of Madonna and Jennifer.

Why? Just because they're both black?

Nope, because they are both wearing J Crew type dresse, very casual yet chick. First Ladies are usually in business suits and little girls in skinny jeans and leopard print. They just happen to both be black.

Yeah, this also shows she's never got a nosejob done, although many people still insist she did. You can see the change of the cheeks quite clearly in this photo, though. But what's with her eyes, why are they smaller?

Yeah, this also shows she's never got a nosejob done, although many people still insist she did. You can see the change of the cheeks quite clearly in this photo, though. But what's with her eyes, why are they smaller?

I cant believe there are people that think she has had a nose job. What planet are these people from? Silliest thing ever.

Guest Rachelle of London

I cant believe there are people that think she has had a nose job. What planet are these people from? Silliest thing ever.

Nothing beats the peeps that thought she had a boob job for RIT hahahahahah I just cant

How big is that house in NYC?

I read she combined two houses or something.....?

Here is the brokerbabble before she bought it and therefore pre-renovation:

"Reminiscent of a London townhouse, this 26-room classic Georgian residence is notable for its extraordinary 57-foot width, making it one of the widest houses on the Upper East side, its 3000 sq. ft. garden bordered by tall trees, rhododendron and roses, and its double-car garage, another Upper East Side rarity. The 4-story townhouse has approximately 12,000 sq. ft. above grade, and offers a 38' by 22' drawing room with tall south windows overlooking the garden, a paneled dining room off the garden terrace, intimate library, 13 bedrooms, 11' ceilings, 9 fireplaces, Georgian staircase, elevator, and future rooftop garden. A portion of the townhouse, which now functions as a house with its own entry, may be used as additional quarters."