Confirmed? "MDNA Tour is her SECOND tour under LN"

Phineaspoe

• 2 weeks later...

I also remember the LN deal being for 4 tours and 3 studio albums.

I think S&S Round 1 and 2, did count as one tour, however I wouldn't be surprised, if they reach some kind of agreement, that if she does S&S Round 2, that live nation would give her some more control.flexabilty over what to expect with the latter tours and albums.

With the length of MDNA tour. LiveNation, must be very happy. Another 2 albums and another 2 tours in the next 5 years is very possible. Due to the lack of success of MDNA the album and singles, if the next album comes out sooner than we expect, it's not like the General public are going to be not another M songs, as they hardly knew about the releases in 2012.

Guest Xanthium

I also remember the LN deal being for 4 tours and 3 studio albums.

I think S&S Round 1 and 2, did count as one tour, however I wouldn't be surprised, if they reach some kind of agreement, that if she does S&S Round 2, that live nation would give her some more control.flexabilty over what to expect with the latter tours and albums.

With the length of MDNA tour. LiveNation, must be very happy. Another 2 albums and another 2 tours in the next 5 years is very possible. Due to the lack of success of MDNA the album and singles, if the next album comes out sooner than we expect, it's not like the General public are going to be not another M songs, as they hardly knew about the releases in 2012.

Yeah I think the general public would be very accepting of some killer Madonna songs sooner rather than later. MDNA was like a non-event for the casuals.

Yeah I think the general public would be very accepting of some killer Madonna songs sooner rather than later. MDNA was like a non-event for the casuals.

Going a bit off topic and repeating what has been said by so many before, but it still bugs me how successful the tour was and how good the 3 videos were, but as for singles and songs

Love Spent, Gang Bang, I'm Addicted, Beautiful Killer, why were these not released. I think MDNA had the potential of being like one of those huge 80's albums like Michael Jackson's Bad, George Michael's Faith or :janetflop: RN 1814, an album packed with lot's of hit songs. with cool music videos I know it's not the 80's anymore, but in some ways MDNA was kinda a retro album to me. Ok, I'll stop and take my album talk back to the closing section...

Next M album, 2013, next tour 2014, please

Guest Xanthium

Yeah the single choices sucked for the most part. If she'd released Love Spent, Gang Bang, I'm Addicted and Some Girls, the album would've done so much better. I still think TUTR is a good single choice but it was too little too late.

Yes - now that I've been talking to people about the SuperBowl performance, I get this sense that there are a lot of folks of people out there who honestly don't even know MDNA ever came out. And if the did know, they were simply not interested in the sound of the singles. In rewatching the SuperBowl, even GMAYL makes it seem like she was going to deliver some retro pop tunes that could've connected across generations (which is invariably what she needs to do, since teenagers and young adults cannot be her main market).

I think people would def respond well to a new Madonna album soon - if it packs some ballads and solid pop tunes. This, assuming she wants to go for a global commercial sound, and not down the experimental path.

I honestly can't see her throwing herself into writing and directing a film so soon after the mauling that W.E. got. At least when she was acting in films she had some hope because occasionally she had some good roles or was in a film that wasn't universally mauled. She's now had 2 directorial efforts which were universally panned. I can't see her throwing herself into another film too quickly.

W.E. got some regocnition though, Globes, few Oscar nominations etc. and it wasnt shit.

So I think she wants to continue for that Oscar. She should quit script writing though..