MDNA Tour Pictures Thread - part 2

Apples388

Nikki your post reminded me some 'fans' reaction to the early MDNA footage. I think it was on Madonna Tribe forum, that many said the footage looked was so bad that Madonna will never finish the MDNA Tour! HA!

Nikki your post reminded me some 'fans' reaction to the early MDNA footage. I think it was on Madonna Tribe forum, that many said the footage looked was so bad that Madonna will never finish the MDNA Tour! HA!

LOL. So PATHETIC!

WHAT? They're seriously the worst of the worst.

As always. She was on fire in that rehearsal!

Oh look at the hair in Turn Up The Radio! That was so hot!

Oh I almost forgot about that! Her hair looked SO much better and she seemed so much cooler too ;)/>

UQViJEH.gif

Fantastic

fwdfZv6m.gif

She looks younger with straight hair, right?

Yes

Love her with straight hair

That London Revolver premiere in 2005 was everything

She was three years south of 50 at the time but she looked 34

She looks younger with straight hair, right?

She definitely does. However, the TUTR hair she had for the actual tour was still absolutely fine for me...until Miami :scared:

Regarding her energy in the rehearsals - I'm wondering why she didn't save it up for the actual shows. Sure, she moved great then too, but for example during TUTR, she was quite stiff at many shows (just standing around besides one spinning bit and the end) whereas in this footage it seems that she's really going along with the music. It's a very short footage, but I believe it's enough to show that she was more energetic.

She definitely does. However, the TUTR hair she had for the actual tour was still absolutely fine for me...until Miami :scared:/>

Regarding her energy in the rehearsals - I'm wondering why she didn't save it up for the actual shows. Sure, she moved great then too, but for example during TUTR, she was quite stiff at many shows (just standing around besides one spinning bit and the end) whereas in this footage it seems that she's really going along with the music. It's a very short footage, but I believe it's enough to show that she was more energetic.

Maybe she isnt playing guitar in the rehearsal , just faking it