Chris Ciccone Slams Gaga AND His Own Sister (AGAIN)

Sloane

i think if youre creative, smart and hard working enough and have so many connections through your sister and got so many opportunities thanks to madonna, you can make it in whatever field you want to succeed in. he just seemed more into drugs for a while.many have the wish or ambition but can't stick through the work ethic

i think if youre creative, smart and hard working enough and have so many connections through your sister and got so many opportunities thanks to madonna, you can make it in whatever field you want to succeed in. he just seemed more into drugs for a while.many have the wish or ambition but can't stick through the work ethic

+1

Madonna and him have made up now.

Well yes, I remember there were reports about this but that's only because Madonna tends to rise above these things. He isn't sincere though and it's clear he's resentful of her huge and enduring success. He's like Elton in this regard, they switch on and off depending on hoiw scorned they feel about something. But in the end you get this feeling they always go back to having a go at her, completely unprovoked of course

Lol! Love it!

Amazing how moving a bit of furniture around can make someone feel so IMPORTANT!

:chuckle:

He got $100,000 for the GS alone and access to an endless list of wealthy clients for his interior design services. $100,000 in 1993 is like $400,000 today.

What is/was he complaining about? I don't get it. It's not just about money of course, it's as if he was mocking Madonna's approach to life in that book. Criticising her need for discipline and control and how balanced she is. Is that something bad?

It's like he was expecting her to join him and some B-listers on those drug-fuelled parties simply because she's mega rich. He also came off very bitter about his homosexuality vs "life with my sister" Madonna's heterosexuality

Odd. I mean it's obvious he had access and opportunities but misused them and chose to turn to drugs instead. Then of course blame your blood for it and trash her to make some more money off her back

Yes, that's the heart of the matter

And he feels that M, as a family member, should share her fortune with her siblings so that they don't have to work anymore.

:bad:

:chuckle:

So true. Madonna paid for her brothers detox several times from the 80s onwards. She paid $100,000 worth of medical expenses for Martin Burgoyne for goodness sake.Of course when a couple of years ago news was out that one of her brothers was homeless some of the press couldn't wait to go and interview the poor chap and make a story about how heartless millionaire Madonna is for allowing her brother to stay on the street. They even had him sing bits of her songs which was so disrespetful, tacky and insensitive towards somebody who's already in dire straits.

If you're not ready to stand up on your own (and even after having been helped, anyway) nobody can stand on your feet for you. It really makes no sense. Which makes me dislike Chris even more after that book because he was certainly close to her and got perks from that closeness for much longer than any of the other siblings did/could/ meant to whatever

Guest Rachelle of London

Well yes, I remember there were reports about this but that's only because Madonna tends to rise above these things. He isn't sincere though and it's clear he's resentful of her huge and enduring success. He's like Elton in this regard, they switch on and off depending on hoiw scorned they feel about something. But in the end you get this feeling they always go back to having a go at her, completely unprovoked of course

Madonna said it on Jonathan Ross this year that they've

Made up

The clip is from 2012 (as written in the "credits" during the last few seconds). Either way, I don't see how Chris was slamming his sistah there; those honours go to his book. He is just taking a bit of an extra credit for his contributions :laugh:He's entitled if you ask me – he did play a significant part in creating his sister's artistic image, from the formative years of her stardom all the way to her commercial peak and beyond.

He didn't at all. If anything she had a soft spot for him as her gay younger brother...stuck in a backward town. I'm sure she has great affection for him and she wanted the best for him. He in no way created her or was pivotal in any of her work.

Guest Rachelle of London

He didn't at all. If anything she had a soft spot for him as her gay younger brother...stuck in a backward town. I'm sure she has great affection for him and she wanted the best for him. He in no way created her or was pivotal in any of her work.

Exactly. How would it explain how she's managed to wow us time after time. Surely if he was that important to her career it would be like when Janet stopped working with jam and Lewis

Exactly. How would it explain how she's managed to wow us time after time. Surely if he was that important to her career it would be like when Janet stopped working with jam and Lewis

Haha it's not like Christopher was the mastermind behind Madge's artistic inventions or career choices :laugh: I'm just saying he was an important presence in her life and career for a long time, and he deserves credit for it.

He was in Los Angeles at the concert .. he was taking videos of her during HolyWater ..but he didn't expect that she was going to be right infront of him so he was hiding for a bit and then he left ...he is a douchebag

He was in Los Angeles at the concert .. he was taking videos of her during HolyWater ..but he didn't expect that she was going to be right infront of him so he was hiding for a bit and then he left ...he is a douchebag

pfff wtf.. dont like the sound of that

Exactly

:lmao::lmao:

Point in case. Life with my sister Madonna struck again

What made Madonna is her music and even her co(producers don't want to take credit for that.

They made up.

I follow him on FB.

It seems more like he misses her and the whole book was just about that. If you read between the lines it's all about that.

After reading some of her other unauthorized bios, Chris's seemed relatively tame. The only thing new really was their little spats over designing her homes.

He even basically said he held back on his Howard Stern interview, not wanting to go too far.

Poor Chris. Should've never shaded your big sis, especially after she put you on. Never bite the hand that feeds.

I recently rewatched Truth or Dare & I'm not gonna lie, he WAS cute. Those eyebrows + that deep ass voice :sneaky::dramatic::rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

If he didn't want Madonna to see him why did he get VIP seats on the floor at the cross station right next to the stage? That makes zero sense. He would've just got a normal seat in the stands if he was hiding from his sister.

Like any family I hope they've put their differences aside especially for their father. M has said they're on good terms and so has Chris. I hope it stays that way

He came across very well in his interview with Howard Stern

Do you think so ? I think he came across as a self obsessed know it all. I also thought in his book he came across as a whiny, victim playing, bitter jealous person who was willing to stab his own sister in the back to get money. It is wasn't for Madonna, nobody would know who he was. Plus, on her interview with Jonathan Ross, she admitted she was very hurt by his book. I think she has forgiven him up to a point which is lovely for her family, especially her father, but I doubt she will ever trust him again.

Guest Rachelle of London

Do you think so ? I think he came across as a self obsessed know it all. I also thought in his book he came across as a whiny, victim playing, bitter jealous person who was willing to stab his own sister in the back to get money. It is wasn't for Madonna, nobody would know who he was. Plus, on her interview with Jonathan Ross, she admitted she was very hurt by his book. I think she has forgiven him up to a point which is lovely for her family, especially her father, but I doubt she will ever trust him again.

My thoughts exactly.

Reading the book, I found him very whiny, and had little sympathy for him.

But when I heard his interview, it changed my opinion slightly. He never insulted her, and he defended her several times. It was obvious he still cared about her a lot, in my opinion anyway.