Chris Ciccone Slams Gaga AND His Own Sister (AGAIN)

Sloane

http://www.eonline.com/videos/182252/madonna-s-bro-insists-gaga-is-a-copycat

Christopher craves attention again so let's give it to him. Hey, it's Christmas! Time to help the less fortunate, Right?

In this short street interview, posted on eonline, M's brother calls fafa a copycat and basically says it's pathetic and no way to run a career.

Okay, we're in total agreement so far.

BUT THEN he goes on to say gaga has been copying what HE and Madonna have created over the years. WTF, Have I missed something? Chris worked on "Girlie Show," wiped her tit sweat during Virgin, and was a (lousy) back-up dancer in 'Lucky Star,' which until recently I've discovered was him at all. My eyes were on M in that video — as in all videos— not her back-up dancers.

This guy is annoying. I don't hate him, but damn dude you are NOT Madonna. I've seen him talk plenty of times how the record companies, etc, wanted "them" back in the day. NO. Madonna is a SOLO act. I can accept it, Chris, Why can't you?

Oh, He also wants Gaga to hire him. What???

Apparently this video is not new (That's what I get for getting info from little monsters). But enjoy anyway if you haven't seen it, cuz I haven't.

Well, to be fair Gaga has copied the whole BAT and parts of the Girlie Show, and both were created by Chris Ciccone. I don't see Gaga copying from Girlie Show on, to be fair. So he's right. And he's not slamming Madonna, just telling the truth.

Well, to be fair Gaga has copied the whole BAT and parts of the Girlie Show, and both were created by Chris Ciccone. I don't see Gaga copying from Girlie Show on, to be fair. So he's right. And he's not slamming Madonna, just telling the truth.

Wrong in so many ways.

I could totally see the gorgon hiring him. It won't be a surprise if it happens since i'm 100% sure that she and her team lurks in this board. You just gave her an idea (a very gaga idea). He is Madonna's ultimate backstabber and wouldn't think twice on jumping in the gorgon boat to 1)call his sister's attention, to 2)be back in the showbiz and to 3)make some money.

Christopher seems to think he is really important. Truth is, we would not even know he existed it he was not Madonna's brother. I don't understand why people seem to rate him as being of any importance. He is a whiny backstabber who has high illusions of himself. Only recently listened to the radio interview with Howard Stern and could not believe how much he fancied himself. Sorry, can't stand him.

If Christopher was so talented in his own right then he would have a highly successful career in his own right. And yet, all he's done that's made a splash was write that treacherous book about his sister and design some hideously ugly rubber footwear that I've certainly never seen anyone wear. I'm not wishing to diminish his input but if he was that a vital component in the Madonna success story then she would have sunk without a trace when they stopped working together.

Christopher seems to think he is really important. Truth is, we would not even know he existed it he was not Madonna's brother. I don't understand why people seem to rate him as being of any importance. He is a whiny backstabber who has high illusions of himself. Only recently listened to the radio interview with Howard Stern and could not believe how much he fancied himself. Sorry, can't stand him.

well he always makes waves on Madonna discussion boards, at least.

If Christopher was so talented in his own right then he would have a highly successful career in his own right. And yet, all he's done that's made a splash was write that treacherous book about his sister and design some hideously ugly rubber footwear that I've certainly never seen anyone wear. I'm not wishing to diminish his input but if he was that a vital component in the Madonna success story then she would have sunk without a trace when they stopped working together.

Ding ding ding! And wouldn't he gone on to be another Jamie King type who is THE go-to guy for a lot of major touring artists after M worked with him (yes, he also worked for Britney, but I think the DWT was THE first big defining moment & put him on another stratosphere from that point forward). He would be "creating" all sorts of artists or working with established ones to create other megastars like M if he indeed was supposedly responsible for her success. Even in the interior design world, he hasn't really done much & isn't a force. It's as if M (at least working with her), in one way or another, set him up to launch several major careers & nothing major really came out of it because he didn't or couldn't do his part.

• 2 years later...

He is what he is, a delusional cokehead who thinks Madonna owes him something simply because they are related. He had so many amazing opportunities and priceless connections thanks to her for over 20 years. Apparently not enough to satisfy his greed and prevent him from writing a whiny book for $3m in which he cries about having been reprimanded over his tantrums and drug use. How does he think Madonna built and sustained her career?

He's ungracious at best and a dishonest, ungrateful, childish idiot at worst

He is what he is, a delusional cokehead who thinks Madonna owes him something simply because they are related. He had so many amazing opportunities and priceless connections thanks to her for over 20 years. Apparently not enough to satisfy his greed and prevent him from writing a whiny book for $3m in which he cries about having been reprimanded over his tantrums and drug use. How does he think Madonna built and sustained her career?

He's ungracious at best and a dishonest, ungrateful, childish idiot at worst

And he feels that M, as a family member, should share her fortune with her siblings so that they don't have to work anymore.

:bad:

I kinda feel a little sorry for him. I think he is very bitter and jealous of Madonna and I assume he feels like shit. Sadly, instead of dealing with his own issues he let those bad feelings get the better of him. Out of curiosity i did read his book, and even thou he states that this is a story about him and his life in the shadow of Madonna, it was very bitter and resentful towards her and I'm sure it hurt her a lot. But I miss the days when they were a team and I hope she will forgive him and that they will become closer in the future..But how can she when he keeps going on and on with the same old..

f90ebb4a7e92743eb6a3c741e81628dc.jpg

The clip is from 2012 (as written in the "credits" during the last few seconds). Either way, I don't see how Chris was slamming his sistah there; those honours go to his book. He is just taking a bit of an extra credit for his contributions :laugh: He's entitled if you ask me – he did play a significant part in creating his sister's artistic image, from the formative years of her stardom all the way to her commercial peak and beyond.