Santiago De Chile - December 19th

Jamesy

I felt so bad for he fans until I saw he videos of them cahaning 'old bitch' (vieja culia) 'bitch' (maraca), and yes the monsters were not lying thy did chant Gaga.

Now I say fuck them! That's not LOVE. How many people there were her fans? I noticed how the people at the pit laughed at her when her umbrella got messed up. These are the same cunts that smoked in her face.

As far as PR goes, is this her worst PR for a tour ever? i don't think i've ever seen so much negative drama from media or fans alike regarding one of her tours.

Guest pedrohdi

:rotfl:

Madonna has bronchitis. She's in a foul mood. She's a bitch. WAH WAH WAH. I'd like to see any of you - ANY OF YOU - attempt an 88 show world tour, come down with laryngitis, a flu, then bronchitis, all in the span of a few weeks, have NO time to recover from it, do a show anyway, and try to smile pretty and calmly tell some motherfucker not to smoke.

Being sick is hell on earth and I should know. I was just sick last week. It reminded me just how much of a fucking interruption it is on every level of daily life - not being able to work out, sleep, or eat properly, and having zero energy. Would I have been able to keep my cool under those circumstances? Not a fucking chance in hell. I could barely keep it cool with my coworkers.

Some of you live in this mindset where Madonna is not a human being and she's your mother, Lady Gaga, or your schoolteacher. She is not any of those people. She is the most powerful woman in music. She is not bound by a PR team that tells her what kind of shoes to wear or not to curse at her fans. She is a human being, a really stressed out one, because she is ILL. This tour, to her, is her creative vision as well as a business venture. The fan thing is addressed when it's appropriate. She appreciates us, you all know that - she's just not a saccharine, brown nosing type of artist, and doesn't pretend to be ok with stupid behavior from us when we show it. And lord knows we show a lot of it.

Those people did not pay to sit there and watch a soundcheck, so far all she cared, they could have gotten frostbite. They were on her time. PERIOD. When Madonna curses and humiliates a fan during an actual SHOW they paid money for (which has happened with other artists by the way), then we'll talk. Until then, the whining from the usual suspects (not you Sloane or Kim, though I do hope you two see where I am coming from on this) is a laugh.

Sorry for the rant. I'm not going to defend the scrapping of the entire first section. I think that's majorly disappointing. But she had to make a compromise with herself. Cancelling the show would have been way worse. She's sick, and she's been so for weeks. On multiple levels, I 100% get it. I came down with a sore throat/flu hybrid thing last week, and I was thinking about Madonna the whole time since it was being reported how sick she was. And I kept thinking to myself... how the fuck would I be able to perform the MDNA Tour right now?

I wouldn't be able to.

Facts on a stick.

Amen! Is lady vomit still around?

As far as PR goes, is this her worst PR for a tour ever? i don't think i've ever seen so much negative drama from media or fans alike regarding one of her tours.

age of YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and FBB. Im sure there were "dramas" before too.

I noticed how the people at the pit laughed at her when her umbrella got messed up. These are the same cunts that smoked in her face.

dont exaggerate...i would have laughed too!!!

:rotfl:/>

Madonna has bronchitis. She's in a foul mood. She's a bitch. WAH WAH WAH. I'd like to see any of you - ANY OF YOU - attempt an 88 show world tour, come down with laryngitis, a flu, then bronchitis, all in the span of a few weeks, have NO time to recover from it, do a show anyway, and try to smile pretty and calmly tell some motherfucker not to smoke.

Being sick is hell on earth and I should know. I was just sick last week. It reminded me just how much of a fucking interruption it is on every level of daily life - not being able to work out, sleep, or eat properly, and having zero energy. Would I have been able to keep my cool under those circumstances? Not a fucking chance in hell. I could barely keep it cool with my coworkers.

Some of you live in this mindset where Madonna is not a human being and she's your mother, Lady Gaga, or your schoolteacher. She is not any of those people. She is the most powerful woman in music. She is not bound by a PR team that tells her what kind of shoes to wear or not to curse at her fans. She is a human being, a really stressed out one, because she is ILL. This tour, to her, is her creative vision as well as a business venture. The fan thing is addressed when it's appropriate. She appreciates us, you all know that - she's just not a saccharine, brown nosing type of artist, and doesn't pretend to be ok with stupid behavior from us when we show it. And lord knows we show a lot of it.

Those people did not pay to sit there and watch a soundcheck, so far all she cared, they could have gotten frostbite. They were on her time. PERIOD. When Madonna curses and humiliates a fan during an actual SHOW they paid money for (which has happened with other artists by the way), then we'll talk. Until then, the whining from the usual suspects (not you Sloane or Kim, though I do hope you two see where I am coming from on this) is a laugh.

Sorry for the rant. I'm not going to defend the scrapping of the entire first section. I think that's majorly disappointing. But she had to make a compromise with herself. Cancelling the show would have been way worse. She's sick, and she's been so for weeks. On multiple levels, I 100% get it. I came down with a sore throat/flu hybrid thing last week, and I was thinking about Madonna the whole time since it was being reported how sick she was. And I kept thinking to myself... how the fuck would I be able to perform the MDNA Tour right now?

I wouldn't be able to.

Facts on a stick.

All of this. Amen. :clap:

People are so used to the boring Gaga/Dion thing with fans that they forgot what Rock n Roll is. Madonna the last punk rocker standing. I'd rather have her being the way she is than those insincere bitches always talking about fans and giving them horrible names like monsters or lambs. THAT is disrespectful. That is objectifying people.

This is all so the age of the innernetgay.... :lol:

It sucks if ur a hardcore fan & u wanna c the show the way it was designed...but it's still an artists prerogative 2 change the setlist

for whatever reason, every night...sure Madonna is not one 2usually do that. But the drama is a bit much.

I've been 2 Prince shows within the same tour where one Arena show was 70mns. & the other one almost 3hrs.

Still nothing tops Whitney Houston in Antwerp in 1999, who went missing during her own concert after 45minutes :lmao:

This is all so the age of the innernetgay.... :lol:

It sucks if ur a hardcore fan & u wanna c the show the way it was designed...but it's still an artists prerogative 2 change the setlist

for whatever reason, every night...sure Madonna is not one 2usually do that. But the drama is a bit much.

I've been 2 Prince shows within the same tour where one Arena show was 70mns. & the other one almost 3hrs.

Still nothing tops Whitney Houston in Antwerp in 1999, who went missing during her own concert after 45minutes :lmao:

this is all I found about it

http://www.gva.be/Archief/guid/whitney-houston-gaat-erover.aspx?artikel=3a752790-17b7-11d5-8b00-0008c7eaa20b

but I remember she got a LOT of shit for her bad vocals due to her drug history (I assume? I'm not very informed/educated on whitney so forgive me for being wrong :p) a few years ago..

lol compared to the rest of the world they seem extortionate, In the UK a ticket would cost me about £140, in SA the same ticket is about £480 thats a vast difference

It's because LN has they're own local producers in SA and they have exclusive contracts with them. These local producers can charge how much they want because they know they don't have any competition. Hence the poor organization of the show, the extra 10% fee we have to pay them when we buy the tickets (almost $100 in my case) even though it's illegal in Brazil, the lack of respect to the public, and on and on and on....

We can't do nothing about it, we are in their hands. I will pray for arenas show the next time, but that's not gonna happen. Stadiums are one of the reasons Madonna enjoys so much to play in SA. She does few shows, gets a lot of money and go home.

Some Chilean fans threaten to sue Madonna's producion company and Time For Fun (the local producer).

They claim that Time For Fun advertised the show as rain proof (WTF is that).They also say the producers knew Chile's weather is fucked up and assured tickets buyers that Madonna's stage is designed for all weather conditions and the show will go on rain or shine in its full form (sounds fishy but that;s what they claim).

Some want compensation for the phones and cameras, and for all damages caused by the fact they stood in the rain and cold.

Mind you, they purchased tickets for an open air stadium show. What did they expect?

M's advertised starting time was 9:30, so she was not 3 hours late. and those that showed up early afternoon, well it was their fucking choice.

I hope it's just a handful of silly fans... but today the negativity and backlash seems worse than yesterday

It's amazing to me that after 30 years, Madonna remains one of, if not THE most adored and loathed pop star on the planet. It has always been that way...you either love her or you hate her, there is no in between.

The press loves to try and tear her down and all they are simply doing is keeping her name in the headlines and feeding the beast that is her fame. There were quite a few years were this side of her allure was quite silent (little to no controversies, esp during her peak Esther years) so all this negative press is just refueling the side of her name that made her an icon in the first place.

So Madonna is on the homepage of biggest brazilian news website because of the Chile "incident", reproducing TMZ video....the backlash already started, many comments dissing her...

Expected.