Santiago De Chile - December 19th

Jamesy

So many fucking dickheads in this thread. Honestly, I have never heard people blow something so out of proportion.

She is sick in her LUNGS. She asked the guy to stop smoking, he refused, she got pissed off. End of story. Fuck me.

She is sick, it was horrible weather. She cancelled the most strenuous section of the tour. End of story.

Some people are having the biggest fucking cry about this. At least she went out and tried to do her best while she is obviously very ill. It is fans choices to wait for hours, it is fans choices to pay the money for the concert. Madonna didn't force anyone. She makes art, she puts products out, she tours and if people pay for them that is THEIR CHOICE.

I'm sure she is extremely grateful for people that do CHOOSE to pay but that doesn't mean she can or has to be perfect 100% of the time. She is fucking sick. She is a human being. I can't believe how quickly people, her own FANS judge her and turn on her because of something silly as this.

I'm sure they'll all listen to her next album and love it, purchase her shit, go to her next tour. NEEEEEEXT

So many fucking dickheads in this thread. Honestly, I have never heard people blow something so out of proportion.

She is sick in her LUNGS. She asked the guy to stop smoking, he refused, she got pissed off. End of story. Fuck me.

She is sick, it was horrible weather. She cancelled the most strenuous section of the tour. End of story.

Some people are having the biggest fucking cry about this. At least she went out and tried to do her best while she is obviously very ill. It is fans choices to wait for hours, it is fans choices to pay the money for the concert. Madonna didn't force anyone. She makes art, she puts products out, she tours and if people pay for them that is THEIR CHOICE.

I'm sure she is extremely grateful for people that do CHOOSE to pay but that doesn't mean she can or has to be perfect 100% of the time. She is fucking sick. She is a human being. I can't believe how quickly people, her own FANS judge her and turn on her because of something silly as this.

I'm sure they'll all listen to her next album and love it, purchase her shit, go to her next tour. NEEEEEEXT

amen.

and sloane, half of the time she's kidding, thats her humor with her fans!

she calls us motherfuckers for crying out loud

TMZ and the Hollywood Reporter have the video and are running articles. Hey, let us hope all publicity is truly good publicity as 85% from this year has been bad :/

+1 - I'd be happy to have seen that show

I know. and I swear some fans get off on this, a reason, an excuse to bitch about her. like they need their dose of M hate every once in a while. love and hate are very close to each other.

not talking about you, sloane. just so we're clear :)/>

:brenspin: I love you, and I agree, yes I went to see this in Birmingham (the motel didnt work), we had no love spent but I had stayed away from the internet, I didnt know anything! OK we got a 2 hour show but if it was shorter I wouldntve known any difference. Take it has it comes. Its all too easy too see now before you go. Its a bionic show that changes, if you dont get the version that you want, then its a shame. You cant demand anything unless the songs are on the tickets booking conditions.

I think what makes Madonna so interesting to me as a person is that yes she sometimes has a bitchy attitude and might come off as being inconsiderate toward her very loyal fan base, (very late starts times for her shows and cold in person) but at other times she seems really sensitive and cares for the social problems that plague the world. She also has a great sense of humor and seems like a lot of fun, but at the same time she sometimes seems too serious and puts too much emphasis on making money at the expense of making better music. I think her personality is somewhat mysterious and full of contradictions, and that's what is fascinating a/b her character.

Didnt you guys get an awful I'm Addicted as well, I swear she was stuck under the stage for most of the song?

Shit happens! I'm so glad we have an artist that we can rely upon to perform every song every time, we'd be fucked if we were Prince fans that get a new setlist every frikkin day! hahahaha

Oh for fucks sake Chelle I was well drunk by im addicted, :lol: I cant remember. I had ear ache walking round asking for paracetomol with my hand over the side of my head downing vodkas at the bar trying to stay alive!

I know. and I swear some fans get off on this, a reason, an excuse to bitch about her. like they need their dose of M hate every once in a while. love and hate are very close to each other.

not talking about you, sloane. just so we're clear :)/>

It's cool, no worries. thnx

Seems to be a split logic on this.....I am from the school of you that you show respect and appreciation for your customers who make your paycheck happen. True, Madonna has gazillions and doesn't NEED any of us at this point, and she has certainly makde that loud and clear on this tour.

"I appreciate all of you and never take your love for granted" she has often said in shows yet she has no issue starting her shows hours after the time most people are expecting and could give two fucks about it, hence, it still happens. Maybe we are supposed to be masochists and enjoy the love/abuse.

I just feel that fans who apologize for this poor behavior are not seeing the "big picture"...it does Madonna no favors to the general public....not that it matters in the end, but it is shadowing her brilliant legend.

omg I forgot about your ear..I remember someone started a thread asking if you were still okay!!!!

hahaha I can laugh about it now but I ignored my doctor to go to the hospital. I was told not to go anywhere withought someone and absolutely not to go to a concert. I had blood dripping out of my ear. Strange typing this now because it was serious. Ah well. I went to my mums so she could look after me and a hospital in the midlands. Didnt tell them it was via Madonna. I aint missin that! Ive lost hearing in my right ear and still havent been to the docs. Worse things happen, at least the pains stopped.

Guest bluejean

Seems to be a split logic on this.....I am from the school of you that you show respect and appreciation for your customers who make your paycheck happen. True, Madonna has gazillions and doesn't NEED any of us at this point, and she has certainly makde that loud and clear on this tour.

"I appreciate all of you and never take your love for granted" she has often said in shows yet she has no issue starting her shows hours after the time most people are expecting and could give two fucks about it, hence, it still happens. Maybe we are supposed to be masochists and enjoy the love/abuse.

I just feel that fans who apologize for this poor behavior are not seeing the "big picture"...it does Madonna no favors to the general public....not that it matters in the end, but it is shadowing her brilliant legend.

I think in reality she's always been like this but as someone said we are just seeing more actual evidence of it now with the internet. I don't think it can effect her sales/popularity but certainly cutting shows short and coming on 3 hours late could. Personally I don't care about the lateness but if I went to a show and it was missing 8 songs, well I'd be upset. I guess I would understand that yes she's sick and all that, but I'd be disappointed and feel abit ripped off. Better than no show at all of course.

I think it would be best if they aknowledged these things and were apologetic. Considering the enormous ticket prices I mean.

Guest bluejean

$1000 US

Wow that isn't much, imagine it if became a big news story like the hydrangea thing for a measly $1000. Did he try and bargain for more?

I found their article abit tame personally, they could have really gone to town with it but they didn't really.

i feel like the cheese stands alone once again, but i totally wouldnt mind the show starting with EY and missing that horrid opening segment. I loved GGW, but the rest of the segment was just not working for me. I like the idea of opening with EY and going from there...although it isnt the grand enterance that GGW is...but i wasnt digging Revolver or Gang Bang and the most awful Hung Up ever

I think in reality she's always been like this but as someone said we are just seeing more actual evidence of it now with the internet. I don't think it can effect her sales/popularity but certainly cutting shows short and coming on 3 hours late could. Personally I don't care about the lateness but if I went to a show and it was missing 8 songs, well I'd be upset. I guess I would understand that yes she's sick and all that, but I'd be disappointed and feel abit ripped off. Better than no show at all of course.

I think it would be best if they aknowledged these things and were apologetic. Considering the enormous ticket prices I mean.

I agree. 8 songs is just too much. I mean, i don't blame her for being sick of course. Maybe she should have cancelled, or at least, give some explanation to the fans and everything would be fine. And remember, in the end, this a consumption relationship. Madonna is not ashamed to say "save every penny to watch my concert", but when it comes to apologize...and yes, here in South America we paid a LOT to see her and i bet a lot of people saved a lot of money to go see her, so, why is so difficult to explain to the fans why almost half of the show was cut? She demands respect (and of course she deserves), but the fans stood in the rain and cold for hours and hours... i believe that 40.000 people deserve respect too.

They weere desperate for it, they only approached him about 4 hrs ago...they already have it up hahahaha

Your friend is an asshole. Sorry about that.

Your friend is an asshole. Sorry about that.

stupid as well.. such a ridiculous price. this is pocket change for TMZ. lord... :roadrunner::huh:

and even so, just the idea of selling something so people can trash M.. it makes me sick.

I agree. 8 songs is just too much. I mean, i don't blame her for being sick of course. Maybe she should have cancelled, or at least, give some explanation to the fans and everything would be fine. And remember, in the end, this a consumption relationship. Madonna is not ashamed to say "save every penny to watch my concert", but when it comes to apologize...and yes, here in South America we paid a LOT to see her and i bet a lot of people saved a lot of money to go see her, so, why is so difficult to explain to the fans why almost half of the show was cut? She demands respect (and of course she deserves), but the fans stood in the rain and cold for hours and hours... i believe that 40.000 people deserve respect too.

Amen.