Santiago De Chile - December 19th

Jamesy

Based on what? Gimme a break. :hand:/>

Last time for S&S she did 2 shows in Chile for a total of 140K people, they went out so disappointed that not even half of them purchased tickets for MDNA and now a half show, well do the math.

I am not saying cutting the show was her fault, maybe was because of the rain. People just don't care what's the cause.

I still love her so much, don't get me wrong, but I can even think how would I felt if she didn't do the first segment on my country. That probably hurts so bad.

i clearly remember the first reports on the LN deal where talking about 3 albums and 3 tours (S&S being the first and its 2nd leg was however part of the 1st tour). this is the first time i heard about 5 tours...

as for santiago a really don't understand......she's been sick from days now and it was raining hard and making cold....did you see the first segment? do you have any idea how much tough and demanding it is? she should have canceled the concert OR offer a shorter version...as a fan i would have pissed to not seeing the whole show, but not pissed by M decision to not do the full show, if you know what i mean...i don't think she pisses 50k people on purpose...

as for the nex tour i think she'll probably do a different type of touring, more or less the same amount of show but with a longer break between gruop of dates, 30 shows than a long break, than another 30 and so on... (but it's an idea, i'm not on her mind and a lot of business and people are involved)....

...as for the rant on the smoking people, this is her attitude, we know it, and i love also for this...as for the dumb that posted that rant you posted here, well....except for the line "a lot of countries travelled in chile to see her :ohmy: " it starts with the more or less exact lines a lot of trolls of some other "artists" starts their posts to bitch about madonna on every single article on the net that talks about madonna: "i've benn a madonna fan since i was 7yo but this time..." "i love madonna from the beginning, but this time...." :hand:

Last time for S&S she did 2 shows in Chile for a total of 140K people, they went out so disappointed that not even half of them purchased tickets for MDNA and now a half show, well do the math.

I am not saying cutting the show was her fault, maybe was because of the rain. People just don't care what's the cause.

I still love her so much, don't get me wrong, but I can even think how would I felt if she didn't do the first segment on my country. That probably hurts so bad.

WHAT????????? DISAPPOINTED????? ALL THE CROWD LOVE S&S!!!!!!!!!!

the reason of the less intrest it's just because she already tour chile before... chile really loves madonna, just because of the yesterday delay and the "cut show" this doesn't change

Magom, im so sorry. Where were you stood or sat?

Of course she had less people this time around....it's been only 4 years since Sticky and Sweet. Same thing happened in Brazil and Argentina. Show me who else brought that many people in South America as M recently...for fullprice tickets. Gaga? Springsteen?

I'm sorry but I don't get your logic here.

Little Monsters weighing in: http://gagadaily.com...pic=37168&st=60

Actually, Madonna needs to knock that shit off. I'm not entirely in disagreement w/ little monsters here (even though their motivation is entirely different). If she ever talked to me like that, oh I WOULD be getting a refund, believe that. Respect her and she'll respect us? She's been disrespecting audiences all over the globe w/ these ridiculously late start times. She could take it down a notch and watch that snotty tone with her own fans. I'll be a fan for the rest of my days — can't help what I like — but really find her quite unpleasant as a person, from what I've seen. She is a strange bird. Where is all this love and tolerance that she preaches all the time? Oh, it doesn't apply to Miss Thang? lol fuck off lady.

For years we've all known that M was a bitch and her reputation never bothered me. I love me some major divas! But it seems w/ most it's just an act, but w/ her it's all to real. Okay she's not a fake, but that doesn't make the truth any more palatable. If something is nasty, it's nasty, and I really don't like this aspect of her at all. It's not until the Internet that I've seen this side of her and I don't like it at all.

Mind you, I wouldn't be smoking there either, despite being a heavy smoker. It's not allowed. But she could be nicer about it. Yes she has a cold. Well, How many in that audience, who paid good money to be there, are gonna get a cold sitting in that damn rain for 2,3,4,5 hours she's kept them waiting. Ranting now, but all this "I'm the boss diva behavior" might come to start biting her in the butt I fear — or worse yet for her, in the wallet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuG6prbqxto&feature=player_embedded

I really found this video quite appalling and I am not easily offended. Just be nicer about it, girl! Goddamn it's not that hard. You get paid 10 million/ show. Whatta trooper lol

WOW Sloane that was harsh.

Have u seen the footage from before the show? She looked like death warmed over.She IS sick satnding and feezing out there.

Actually, Madonna needs to knock that shit off. I'm not entirely in disagreement w/ little monsters here (even though their motivation is entirely different). If she ever talked to me like that, oh I WOULD be getting a refund, believe that. Respect her and she'll respect us? She's been disrespecting audiences all over the globe w/ these ridiculously late start times. She could take it down a notch and watch that snotty tone with her own fans. I'll be a fan for the rest of my days — can't help what I like — but really find her quite unpleasant as a person, from what I've seen. She is a strange bird. Where is all this love and tolerance that she preaches all the time? Oh, it doesn't apply to Miss Thang? lol fuck off lady.

For years we've all known that M was a bitch and her reputation never bothered me. I love me some major divas! But it seems w/ most it's just an act, but w/ her it's all to real. Okay she's not a fake, but that doesn't make the truth any more palatable. If something is nasty, it's nasty, and I really don't like this aspect of her at all. It's not until the Internet that I've seen this side of her and I don't like it at all.

Mind you, I wouldn't be smoking there either, despite being a heavy smoker. It's not allowed. But she could be nicer about it. Yes she has a cold. Well, How many in that audience, who paid good money to be there, are gonna get a cold sitting in that damn rain for 2,3,4,5 hours she's kept them waiting. Ranting now, but all this "I'm the boss diva behavior" might come to start biting her in the butt I fear — or worse yet for her, in the wallet.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuG6prbqxto&feature=player_embedded[/media]

I really found this video quite appalling and I am not easily offended. Just be nicer about it, girl! Goddamn it's not that hard. You get paid 10 million/ show. Whatta trooper lol

this is just bs, you try singing in rain sick, with people smoking in your face, I guess you'd be smiling constantly right?

oh come on this is just harsh.

this is just bs, you try singing in rain sick, with people smoking in your face, I guess you'd be smiling constantly right?

oh come on this is just harsh.

For the kind of money she makes, damn right I'd be smiling. Or at least, a bit more gracious.

Granted I've been in a foul mood all day but really don't think I'll be backpeddling on my original comment anytime soon.

For the kind of money she makes, damn right I'd be smiling. Or at least, a bit more gracious.

Granted I've been in a foul mood all day but really don't think I'll be backpeddling on my original comment anytime soon.

Yeah, just cause you're getting money you shouldnt act human. great logic!!!!

I'm not trying to be up madonnas ass, but idc how much money you're being paid! you can't keep it together all the time!

Thank you. You can see the all the love and emotions on her face when she talks to the fans. Some people call her cold....
Bronchitis? If so, no wonder she was so upset about the smoking. Bronchitis is hell on your lungs. Glad she only has one show left so she can properly rest and shake off the illness.

People seem to think she's a robotic monkey devoid of emotions and without a right to feel like shit when she's ill. Money or not, she's human. She does try her best to do her job and give it her all, but come on, she's not allowed to feel anything just because she's getting paid a lot of money?

The people smoking were rude to keep smoking even after she asked them not to and it's selfish to do that when everyone's clustered together at the front. Go to the back of the stadium, for fuck's sake.

Louise, please, she does this quite often, even when she's not sick. She acts like this cuz she knows she can get away with it and I just find it rather revolting to witness.

sloane honestly.. this is madonna. she's known to come across as bitchy. if you would ask a refund for that (about smoking nonetheless) then i'm not sure if you even like her. unless you're just a fan of her music and shows and not her personality, which is fine of course :) but the guy just kept smoking in front of her face and he just wouldnt quit even though she's sick. she could have asked nicely, yes, but the guy himself seems like a major jerk tbh.

just saying, as people only talk about how "rude" madonna is but keep ignoring the prick who just wouldnt stop smoking despite madonna's severe bronchitis

and chelle: (aside from the financial aspect) perhaps tell your friend they can only use it if they include that Madonna had a very bad bronchitis... make a deal :p

Louise, please, she does this quite often, even when she's not sick. She acts like this cuz she knows she can get away with it and I just find it rather revolting to witness.

she has not been this mean for no reason, idk what you're talking about. provide proof.

I watched for the first time the video of her complaining a/b fans smoking, and people were not kidding when they said she was in a bad mood b/c she was allegedly feeling very sick. I understand both sides of the argument here, and wow this tour been super controversial and I love it!!

sloane honestly.. this is madonna. she's known to come across as bitchy. if you would ask a refund for that (about smoking nonetheless) then i'm not sure if you even like her. unless you're just a fan of her music and shows and not her personality, which is fine of course :)/> but the guy just kept smoking in front of her face and he just wouldnt quit even though she's sick. she could have asked nicely, yes, but the guy himself seems like a major jerk tbh/ (just saying, as people only talk about how "rude" madonna is but keep ignoring the prick who just wouldnt stop smoking despite madonna's severe bronchitis)

Well, yep, that's me: a fan of her music and shows, not her personal life. And it's nothing to do w/ her being a bitch, I just have no interest in her personal life, which to my understanding is what she prefers.

Also, as I said, I personally wouldn't have been smoking. Not just for her but the ppl around me, more so. But you gotta understand that as a smoker it's awfully hard to not smoke for 5+ hours waiting for a show (which is why she needs to get her butt on stage lol). Personally, to miss an M soundcheck is not gonna happen, so I'd forgo the cigarette but it's hard! If you leave then you'd lose your place in the crowd lol

Of course she can be human. Come on with that. I'm simply saying she could be a little... nicer.

she has not been this mean for no reason, idk what you're talking about. provide proof.

Proof of what? I provided the video. I suppose after that it's a matter of opinion :dazed:

Yes, but again: the guy seemed like a jerk as well, he could have just turned around instead of being so "in your face" with her. she repeatedly asked him to stop but he kept going. I found that very rude as well. It's both sides, really. and it's annoying how they only speak of Madonnas..

EDIT: and of course she is just tired and very sick.. you lose patience then and are "krikkel" as they say here ;) annoyed easily for small things because of tiredness.

are you actually serious??? Come on, there are many artists of all types that just snap bcause of any reasons. She is ill and exhausted. All human beings get to a point where they can not take anymore. She was talking to a particular person, not her fans. It's not in her nature to say would you pretty please refrain from smoking. That's not her.

Yes, but again: the guy seemed like a jerk as well, he could have just turned around instead of being so "in your face" with her. she repeatedly asked him to stop but he kept going. I found that very rude as well. It's both sides, really. and it's annoying how they only speak of Madonnas..

I dont want to take sides or anything, but we have to remember maybe the guy doesnt speak english and had no idea what she was talking about.

But I dont judge neither of them because I wasnt there.

almost all the audience support madonna in her request to no smoke. i'm a smoker, but i understand that it's annoiyng to the rest, specially non-smokers...

tne guy is definitely a jerk who doesn't understand a word of what madonna said...

that situation was no drama yesterday...

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuG6prbqxto&feature=player_embedded[/media]

God, where were you when I made a thread about her bitchy attitude....? LOL.

God, where were you when I made a thread about her bitchy attitude....? LOL.

Oh I'm pretty sure I commented on that thread— in support.

drunkbysix: You've never seen a video of her being "bitchy" to her fans? Me thinks you live a sheltered life in Madonnaland. Have you seen the 'Like A Prayer' video lol cuz now I"m not so sure. Throwing T-shirts back at fans during 'Confessions' comes to mind. It wasn't enough to throw them back — okay, fine — she had to curse and get snotty. Come on, dude, there's no reason to waste both our times w/ this. Rather surprised to find that cursing at paying audiences is a matter of opinion as to whether it's rude or not. Okay. Whatever. You tolerate it. I wouldn't. Nothing more to debate here.