Santiago De Chile - December 19th

Jamesy

Fuck off Kabbalah! The idiot was SMOKING in that terrible condition! (I know what its like to be smashed against the fences and have to deal with monkeys jumping on your neck!). She was pissed and she was right about that. I would be very pissed too. And very RUDE too.

Hope they cut the entire first section from the DVD. And we don't really need Love Spent or Like a Virgin either. I mean we've all seen it anyway right? I'm Addicted? Get rid. We all saw it in person. It should remain a special memory juuuuust for us..A nice round 60 minute concert - just like The Virgin Tour vhs. Looooool wouldn't that be suuuuuch fun.heheh I mean we should really feel lucky that they even taped the concert at all. Do you know how much money that costs? Do you know how much those cameras stressed Madonna out? Do you people even think before opening your gobs to criticise? xxxx

ETC ETC ETC.........

Wow that video's horrible. She's so rude. I know lots of people feel they have some moral right to rude to somebody because they're smoking, but she takes way to far!!! Those fans have paid great sums of cash and queued for hours.

lol she wasnt rude at all. those people with their 7 or 10 posts (or even 1) coming in here on MN out of nowhere need to get out and see what REAL rockstars do on stage. she has the attitude of a rocknroller, not a lady gaga or taylor swift fake sort of attitude.

smoke is BAD for your voice and can make people feel very sick. Again why does no one look at it from another point of view? What if I smoke right in front of you after you kept asking me to stop and I keep on going? Who is the rude person here? Would you stay polite to me?

DrewDollaz: Our Show Has Four Sections I Never Knew That Taking One Out Makes It Half A Show I Guess I Missed This Counting Lesson In School

I feel so much for the fans who only got to see the show last night - just that once - and missed so many songs including probably my favourite section of the show. I think it's more than ok to be upset and disappointed.

BUT - she really was not well. We talked to some crew earlier in the day and they seemed VERY CONCERNED about what would happen with the concert (and that was before all the crazy rain).

She's 54 - she's DEFINITELY ill right now and you know when you get sick there's not much you can do. Instead of saying "I can't do this show - sorry" - she did it. She did as much as she could and her energy during the main show was inspirational.

I hate the long waits for her to start. In NYC I was so bloody tired and fed up by the time she came on - but that's what she does. We have no choice but to accept it.

I just think people have to chill out and accept whatever happens and whatever happened last night.

It was still special and she's really the greatest artist of our lifetime - we have to take whatever we get really I think.

I'll say it again - Santiago is one hell of a lovely place. So glad I came here!!!!!

And smoking in Santiago - it's crazy! Everyone seems to smoke! It's funny!

AND DOGS - EVERYWHERE. BEAUTIFUL DOGS.

Last night was another FIRST for me - FIRST MADONNA CONCERT WITH DOGS IN THE AUDIENCE.

FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was so sad..... a lot of people wait for more than 10 hours!!!!!

madonna was clearly ill, but in a great mood...

my friend dnglio talk to guy oseary, he apologized and give him the plectrum madonna used in turn up the radio... he also offer us golden triangle tickets for the cordoba show...so, was bad, but we'll see the entire show in argentina....

Same but perhaps the lesson to be learned by her and management is that stadium shows are shit for concerts. Yes it's great to do one show and get the money and Satisfy your ego but for fans they are shite. You can't see unless you get there hours before and then wait for hours for it I start. You can't drink or go to the toilet. Please please please arena shows next time!!!! Then you won't get cold by performing in the rain and can take days off in between.

Totally!!

Stop saying that she should cut off Santiago because of the rain!!!

It's time we the South Americans fans get the respect we deserve!

Madonna must come back and perform arenas!!

I'm sure it will be all sold out and the fans will be able to fell like human beings and not cattle!

I've been a Madonna fan forever.

Slept on the street to get tickets for S&S and came back from the show as if I were in a fight, all black and blue!

This year, traumatized from my S&S experience I traveled to Barcelona to see MDNA.

What a difference!! Everything so organized, saw the whole show, waited for it seated down having champagne in the vip area!

MANAGERS: Respect South Americans fans!!!

PS: Hope Madonna gets better!

Thank you Nikki and Jamsey. We need the voice of reason.

I love Drew Dollaz he always defends Madonna, and I can't tell he really loves her. Finally a dancer that appreciates the great opportunity he got.

I think they will respond if they see the shitstorm it created.

I think they responded after the Olympia show only after they saw all the buzzing from fans and the media.

Does Guy ever respond to tweets?

Maybe I'll start nagging him...

I'm worried about Saturday's show as well. She hasn't recovered since Brazil! I hope the weather will be nice.

Wow that video's horrible. She's so rude. I know lots of people feel they have some moral right to rude to somebody because they're smoking, but she takes way to far!!! Those fans have paid great sums of cash and queued for hours.

Wow!!! She was really RUDE this time. But onthe other hand, if you are up on a stage, sick, on the rain and to complete there is a lot of smoke coming down your throat i would be pissed off as well....so real fans must understand that and quit smoking close to the stage

Guest ditaluver

i didnt find the video rude at all. she asked people not to smoke and obviously some cunt was just standing there smoking in her face.

u can tell she is sick and tired..so her sense of humor was basically gone. she meant business.

sad she cut the first section. she must have had a very good reason. must respect her decision

she cancelled my entire show...so in my opinion they should be lucky they got anything

Guest bluejean
She performed spanish lesson and holiday. those are two extra songs.

I said MORE extra songs.

BTW she's been saying 'I'm over this shit' at the end of Celebration since the middle of the US leg. Jeez

What is that about?

:rotfl: But he makes some very valid points. Oh and I don't find her rude in that video. I love the way she tells those fans off. "Like I'm a fucking idiot" :lmao:

Sorry but why does everyone think it's easy to reschedule a stadium show on such short notice? even changing a meeting or a date is sometimes hard enough. she is madonna, not a local starlet performing in a bar.

Unlike a starlet performing in a bar she is getting paid millions. If she can't reschedule she could offer a partial refund or add extra things into the show to compensate. NOT 2 songs, like 6-8 songs. Some fans are way too forgiving.

Here's a nice clip of the opening:

Her voice sounds SO GOOD on this. What a change it makes from singing "Express Yourself" on the second quarter to starting the show.

I think its pretty much the general concesus that from now on she should perform only in arenas. I would be very happy with that. She could play stadiuns once in a while where the conditions are safer for the audience and for the crew.

She did sing more of "Holiday," but, in classic M style, she mixed the words up a little- instead of "A way to come together, we can make things better," she sang, "A way to come together, to release the pressure..." :)/>

What other songs has she done that with, where she'll sing another part of the song in another spot? I know "Ray of Light" off-hand. And "You'll See" on DWT.

I don't agree with what Sasha did but I couldn't believe the reaction she got.

I hope the dancers don't start hating us fans.

Guest pedrohdi

Madonnalicious says that a combination of a suspect package, torrential rain and M not feeling well, meant that the show did not start until 11.35.

Did you see she almost cried when she said it's the second to last show and she is sad?

I think squaremadonna had video of Spanish Lesson.

Thank you.

You can see the all the love and emotions on her face when she talks to the fans.

Some people call her cold....