Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

I saw that video on Facebook. It was right before Masterpiece from the show on the 13th. I can't find it anymore ugh.

What's disturbing?

Someone commented that her bodyguard could be a terrorist because he's Israeli. WTF?

Is Antisemitism\racism allowed on this forum

I was surprised that nobody gave a shit and ignored the comment.

It could be a joke but I don't know ...

page 16 :wink:

I know Israel is not popular on the forum due to the conflict but it should stay on the politics section.

I know there are lots of Israeli fans who just want to enjoy Madonna like anybody else.

What's disturbing?

Someone commented that her bodyguard could be a terrorist because he's Israeli. WTF?

Is Antisemitism\racism allowed on this forum

I don't know if you understood me, the bolded part I find disturbing.

I wonder if Bitch (a member from here) is not posting here anymore because of it?

Sorry I misunderstood you Muse.

I thought you commented about my remark about Israel and MNation ;).

What happened to Bitch? I haven't been around too long.

I see she did with DCFMA like she did with "Holiday," repeating lyrics from an earlier part of the song in place of the actual lyrics- "but nothing impressed me at all... at sixes and sevens with you." :) I imagine at times she may do such things consciously, and at other times, she makes boo-boos.

Probably is a case of boo-boo in most cases. Like with "Ray of Light," the instances she sang during the cool-down section, "She's got herself a little piece of heaven, waiting for the time when earth shall be as one" rather than "She's got a universe, gone quickly, for the call of thunder, threatens everyone." Stuff like that shows- gasp- she is a human being, after all. :)/>

I see she did with DCFMA like she did with "Holiday," repeating lyrics from an earlier part of the song in place of the actual lyrics- "but nothing impressed me at all... at sixes and sevens with you." :) I imagine at times she may do such things consciously, and at other times, she makes boo-boos.

you can tell she forgot the lyrics

Probably is a case of boo-boo in most cases. Like with "Ray of Light," the instances she sang during the cool-down section, "She's got herself a little piece of heaven, waiting for the time when earth shall be as one" rather than "She's got a universe, gone quickly, for the call of thunder, threatens everyone." Stuff like that shows- gasp- she is a human being, after all. :)/>

That one semed intentional (in Live Aid) look at how she makes the sign of "Number 1" with her finger..