Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

Guest Not4Pussies

Who's Jaron? I thought for sure Cloud would continue dancing for her. But it seems Jason Young is the dancer who has been with her the longest now since RIT and now a choreographer.

Guest ditaluver

cloud is in that commercial for that microsoft tablet, i believe thats the product.

ive actually seen him doing lots of other projects

Btw can we talk about Jason Young? From what I hear, he loves sitting on my face and sucking my cock while he does so.

Hmmmm, you don't say!? :popcorn2:

:rotfl:

there is always 2 sides, l think the dancers should be true to their own feelings but be professional enough not to quit. it is very violent and despite whatever 'story' may be in madonnas mind it still promotes guns and violence in a way too. its still a song about killing someone with a gun for revenge instead of walking away from violence and is partly trying to be edgy and attention seeking, not chanelling light. lets be honest and not blinded as fans. l love the song in the right setting but do l play it around the kids? NO. thats always a good test of things.

To be honest, I don't understand the point of tweeting your dissatisfaction with the show if you are a dancer. These people are basically nobodies to the media and no one is going to blame them for dancing with a fake gun during the first set. If you are worried what your friends and family will think, then confess your concerns privately. I really can't think of anything more unprofessional than dissing the woman who gave you the biggest career break of your life. And I don't give a shit what anyone says, going on to dance with Britney or Gaga is a step down. MDNA IS IT. That was your peak and you've sullied your name in the creative world by questioning the artistic choices of your boss - a woman whose career has basically been longer than your own life.

End.

My parents absolutely loved the show. My mom called it the "darkest" tour she had seen from M but also the most interesting (though she hasn't seen them all), and my dad was in awe at the show value and her ability to do so much "at her age."

The 2 dancers are very unprofessional and as always, should think before they tweet. Hope they understand the concept of biting the hand that feeds you. They have every right to say privately to friends and family their issues and to discuss their views with Madonna but to come out on twitter like that is really childish and hypocritical. This is an opportunity of a lifetime and they should see it as that. They would know that anything slightly negative about Madonna usually results in her being bashed by the press, so I have no time or excuses for them. They should keep their thoughts private.

My parents absolutely loved the show. My mom called it the "darkest" tour she had seen from M but also the most interesting (though she hasn't seen them all), and my dad was in awe at the show value and her ability to do so much "at her age."

That's awesome. I was so looking forward to taking my Mum along in Sydney. She took me to the Girlie Show when I was 15 and I wanted to return the favour. Oh well..................