Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

How can one woman have so much iconic imagery? Other performers go their whole life / career without having as many epic moments as she has EACH night. The total of her is too much to fully archive or summarize.

Now Madonna EX dancer Lilou Officiel (Ali Ramadani) is jumping on the 'oh too violent show' bandwagon.

Funny, before Madonna fired his ass he had no problem participating in the 'violent' first act of the show (Gang Bang).

Ungrateful bastards.

LOL a Madonna fan tweeted that Sash Mallory girl this morning : 'like a bitch out of order'! damn right she is!!!

Now Madonna EX dancer Lilou Officiel (Ali Ramadani) is jumping on the 'oh too violent show' bandwagon.

Funny, before Madonna fired his ass he had no problem participating in the 'violent' first act of the show (Gang Bang).

Ungrateful bastards.

LOL a Madonna fan tweeted that Sash Mallory girl this morning : 'like a bitch out of order'! damn right she is!!!

This is what Lilou tweeted:

"@meravazur @sashamallory our job is to dance for a show. Doesnt mean we are fan of the show or the artist. We are dancer not fan. #different"

Thank you! I just saw his tweet. He probably replied my brother who called him a hypocrite.

I still think they are both jerks.

Ugh, I always used to love Lilou, he often smiled at me & got a good vibe off him. I wonder what M thinks..

Madonna: "Lilou? I that some kind of baby food?"

its perfect timing to show violence & guns in a show

it is commentary on the way mankind thinks, acts, deems acceptable....people will begin talking about it...but what they dont see, is that they will BLAME madonna, when really, once again - it is themselves they should blame.

"@meravazur @sashamallory our job is to dance for a show. Doesnt mean we are fan of the show or the artist. We are dancer not fan. #different"

:rolleyes: I would've liked to see him say that when the tour started. CUNT.

its perfect timing to show violence & guns in a show

it is commentary on the way mankind thinks, acts, deems acceptable....people will begin talking about it...but what they dont see, is that they will BLAME madonna, when really, once again - it is themselves they should blame.

Exactly.

& I remember the discussion about the guy getting fired...what dd e get fired for and is everyone sure he's no longer there? Idk but I PERSONALLY got the feeling him and Brahim were both pretentious fucks, but anyway...

and which dancer is this sasha person? is there even a female in the opening segments? i saw the show but to be honest, i dont recall any women dancers in the beginning.....then again i was watching madonna so Bill Clinton could have been on stage too and i would hve missed it

and which dancer is this sasha person? is there even a female in the opening segments? i saw the show but to be honest, i dont recall any women dancers in the beginning.....then again i was watching madonna so Bill Clinton could have been on stage too and i would hve missed it

All 6 of the female dancers appear during Revulva

Exactly.

& I remember the discussion about the guy getting fired...what dd e get fired for and is everyone sure he's no longer there? Idk but I PERSONALLY got the feeling him and Brahim were both pretentious fucks, but anyway...

I don't think he was actually fired.. When reading his tweets, one gets the impression that he was in Brazil with the rest of the crew. He was in Rio when the MDNA Tour visited Rio, and went to France from Porto Alegre on 10 December.

Guest Not4Pussies

I think a lot of her dancers this time around are so young and naive that they actually don't like and agree with Ms vision. If they don't, that's fine, but keep your mouth shut about it. Very unprofessional and ungrateful.

He was in Brazil for some dance competition that had nothing to do with the tour. Some of the other dancers might've met up with him, but that doesn't mean he wasn't fired (or he quit because he wasn't allowed to just leave his job on short notice or whatever the story was). He seems a little bit bitter ever since he left (making comments about how he's going to find other better things anyway). He might still be friends with Brahim, but that doesn't mean he's on good terms with M if things might've ended poorly or abruptly. I do think a couple of them are ungrateful and/or don't understand the magnitude of what it means to be working with a legend/most successful female artist of all time- some would probably be just as content working for Miley :lol:

A dancer who can't even pretend they fully enjoy the show they are performing in shouldn't be a dancer in the first place.

A dancer who can't even pretend they fully enjoy the show they are performing in shouldn't be a dancer in the first place.

He should be a little more appreciative considering he landed a major opportunity at least partially thanks to his bff sleeping with the boss, others would give up everything for the opportunity to add "dancer/choreographer on a Madonna tour" to their CV. It opens up so many doors and opportunities, but with that shitty attitude of his, and not to mention his arrogance, I would not even consider him if I was in the position to hire him for a major world tour. He doesn't even look like someone one of the megastars would hire as a dancer.

He should be a little more appreciative considering he landed a major opportunity at least partially thanks to his bff sleeping with the boss, others would give up everything for the opportunity to add "dancer/choreographer on a Madonna tour" to their CV. It opens up so many doors and opportunities, but with that shitty attitude of his, and not to mention his arrogance, I would not even consider him if I was in the position to hire him for a major world tour. He doesn't even look like someone one of the megastars would hire as a dancer.

exactly. I expect some loyality from the dancers even if they are not fan. But this guy seems to be stupid.

LOL Nessie!

We are so protective of our queen. I can't stand that Sasha bitch now. M even featured her in TUTR video. cunt!

Lilou is an major asshole. M was so nice to him. she let him do the choreography for i'm Addicted. I can't believe he's being so bitter now. What did he do before again?

Adrien Galo, Yaman Okur, Emilie Capel, Darel, Kupono, Drew Dollaz and Speedylegz have all been very loyal to M and seem to really look up to her.

Madonna may be tough but she always had a soft spot for her dancers being a dancer herself !

MDNA dancers (except some clueless fucks that hopefully will fade back to obscurity soon) consider her a mentor and a friend.