DL: LAV MDNA TOUR REHEARSAL

mdna2012

As promised...

rar file containing an MP3 of lav mdna tour rehearsal from April 21, 2012

password is: payitforward

http://www.multiupload.nl/MO8YUAY3GE

alternate link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zp5qmy

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK? I just smashed a glass when I pressed play and sat down! Where the hell did you get this? Can I share it and does anybody know how to read sheet music or know how to play Evgeni's waltz cause it's such a simple progression but I don't read sheet music and I can't figure it out!

This is amazing! Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH!

I want details bout this file!

It's amazing how much this one performance has evolved so much over the tour....from the early LAV-only versions to the current, perfect, addition of Love Spent.

It's amazing how much this one performance has evolved so much over the tour....from the early LAV-only versions to the current, perfect, addition of Love Spent.

And yet this version is so young with the rush ending of the verses. Omg it's soo good!

Holy fuck!

This is everythaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!!! :drama:

THANK YOU! :bow:

:angry: can't open it

It's a .rar file. There are several freeware programs that can extract .rar files - I use 7-Zip,

thank you very much. when at home i'll try.

i have program to extract rar file, but don't know why don't recognize this file as a rar...on one of the downloading link i've saved it as a .exe file ...don't ask me...

thank you very much. when at home i'll try.

i have program to extract rar file, but don't know why don't recognize this file as a rar...on one of the downloading link i've saved it as a .exe file ...don't ask me...

I think you pressed the wrong download button. Did you download from the sendspace link? If so, make sure to click 'download with sendspace' and not the bigger green download button as this will download some crap programme. That's what happened to me once

and THANK YOU to m.d.n.a. :bow: :bow: :bow:

I think you pressed the wrong download button. Did you download from the sendspace link? If so, make sure to click 'download with sendspace' and not the bigger green download button as this will download some crap programme. That's what happened to me once

and THANK YOU to m.d.n.a. :bow: :bow: :bow:

no..i use sendspace often :laugh:

but problem solved....i downloaded correctly from zippyshare, thanks all for the help...i think it was my pc that was messing up yesterday...

really beautiful, thanks again m.d.n.a.