Medellín [28-29/11/2012]

Jairo

I wasn't there but my friends told me that she did the same 8 songs as 1st date plus Like A Prayer a capella.

Thanks! Another thing, did the press announced how many people were at the second concert?

Thanks! Another thing, did the press announced how many people were at the second concert?

Sold Out. And i believe it. The stadium, despite the rain, was really packed. There weren't any empty spot.

I love the I'm Addicted performance. So underrated.

I'm obsessed with it. I just wish Madge didn't disappear so soon. In fact, I think THIS is where she should go on that one cube and rise to sky (like at the end of I Don't Give A)!!

[media=]

[/media]

is it her official youtube channel that keep putting these excellent little videos up, theres short clips from on the stage as shes performing or rehearsing, be so cool to see the whole show form that perspective.

• 2 weeks later...

You have to see this. It's like a docu made from the Mayor of Medellín about all the Madonna's concert there. There's HD footage from the construction of the stage, the show, before, during and after that, plus great images of this beautiful city :wow:/>

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

• 1 month later...