Medellín [28-29/11/2012]

Jairo

Colombia got a kick ass set of shows! Rock on!

I was shocked and almost fainted when she said that. That quote was better than a Like a Virgin/Love Spent performance which was skipped for the fucking rain :wow:

I was shocked and almost fainted when she said that. That quote was better than a Like a Virgin/Love Spent performance which was skipped for the fucking rain :wow:

She did do LAV/LS the first night though, right? So you did get to see it?

At least they got "Spanish Lesson" and "Holiday" - plus her sense of humor. She really seemed to enjoy herself there.

were they skipped? why? I mean, i can understand a dance performance, but this is quite still (for madonna)

Guest bluejean

Maybe they didn't want to stick that piano out in the rain or maybe she didn't want to stand out in her underwear in the rain?

it is very smart to do last few dates in latin america...couse everybody is already tired from the show and at the end when you get almost borred dancers and crew have the best audience so they lift them up...

i really think that latin do it better!

best crowds are down there

great emotions

so she didn't sing Like a virgin and Love spent?

were they skipped? why?

Both "Like a Virgin" and "Love Spent" were skipped on night 2 in Medellín. Guess they were dropped because of the rain.

What exactly happened to Madonna with getting kicked in the face? I'm scouring this forum, but at least 3 pages are a few people fighting with each other and I can't find what actually happened.

The footage is in that 20 min. video a few pages back. I think it's on the 6:55 mark. It's literally the second the last guy comes out of the window and he pull her back. You get one second where you can see her on the bed and she touches her head and then she does it again after sh kills him. It's really hard to notice anything happen. It's not like she even flinched through it.

At 7:24 and 7:26 you notice her touch her head but from anywhere between 7:00 and 7:24, if you really analyze it, it doesn't look like anything at all happens to her. I'm convinced it's right at the beginning of the fight sequence at 6:55.

@ 4:48 "I wanted to get wet tonight, but not this way ahahah I know I kill myself" :lmao:/> :lmao:/>

bahahahahaha her laugh :rotfl:

What exactly happened to Madonna with getting kicked in the face? I'm scouring this forum, but at least 3 pages are a few people fighting with each other and I can't find what actually happened.

a couple bitchy fags fighting on a Madonna forum and ruining a good topic??? What is this world coming too???? lol

[media=]

[/media]

At 7:24 and 7:26 you notice her touch her head but from anywhere between 7:00 and 7:24, if you really analyze it, it doesn't look like anything at all happens to her. I'm convinced it's right at the beginning of the fight sequence at 6:55.

what does she throw at the end as shes being raised up, her shoe? and why does she shout fuck off to the audeince during IDGA :lmao:

I think around 7:00 she ducks late and he kicks her in the head :gross: poor thing

The fact that she went on makes me respect her even more now :clap::bow:

Hey Jairo, did she rehearsed for the second night too?

I wasn't there but my friends told me that she did the same 8 songs as 1st date plus Like A Prayer a capella.